[EXOPINK] we are one

By kimnalee

Nothing in this world is important than family..6 brothers and their lives..different characters different wa... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter18
chapter19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Author's note
Author's note
Author's note- New fanfic

Chapter 60

1.9K 66 1
By kimnalee

All of them returned from work to the mansion. Chanyeol rushed to his room smiling. He tip toed into his room and grabbed eunji's waist and twirled her around.

Chanyeol: Eunji..Eunji...eunjii.....i am so happy.

Eunji whined "Oppa, put me down"

Chanyeol put her down and kissed her.

Eunji: Why are you so happy? Did the meeting go that well?

Chanyeol smirked and thought "This girl is still acting". Chanyeol pouted and said "Come on Eunji stop it now and give me the good news"

Eunji: Good news?

Chanyeol: Eunji?

Chanyeol gave a serious look and eunji was confused.

Chanyeol: Fine. You win.

Chanyeol pulled her into his embrace and placed his forehead on hers.

Chanyeol: You are pregnant. I can't describe how happy I am. Thank you.

Eunji's eyes widened.

Eunji: Oppa? What are you talking? I am not pregnant.

Chanyeol: stop joking eunji.

Eunji: Do you think I can joke on this?

Chanyeol was in disbelief. He felt sorry as he hurt her but he was confused too.

Chanyeol: I am sorry but I saw at the hospital and this report.

Eunji: It's true that I went to hospital but the doctor was not available. What is this report?

Chanyeol showed the report and eunji's eyes widened.

Eunji: This is pregnancy report but the first name is not written, just "Mrs.Kim".

Chanyeol: Wait a minute. It cannot be a mistake since the address is ours, but who is this Mrs.Kim?

Chanyeol and eunji was confused. At the same time Mrs.Kim (chanyeol's mom) entered.

Mrs.Kim: Well, I am Mrs.Kim too.

Chanyeol was shocked "Mom don't tell me you are going to give us a brother or a sister".Mrs.Kim hit him and eunji giggled.

Mrs.Kim: What are you saying?

Chanyeol and eunji showed the report.

Mrs.Kim: There are a lot of Mrs.Kim's in this house.

Eunji: That's right.

Chanyeol: Mom, you and dad come to the living room. We will find out who this Mrs.Kim is.

Chanyeol and eunji were walking in the corridor when they saw sehun and hayoung being lovey dovey in hayoung's room.

Hayoung: Sehun oppa, stop it.

Chanyeol quickly went to her room and caught sehun

Chanyeol: Sehun, how dare you make hayoung pregnant?

Sehun: What the hell, I didn't even touch her....i mean we didn't do 'it' you know.

Sehun said while looking at hayoung.Eunji giggled and hayoung blushed. Chanyeol apologized and explained everything.

They all barged into kai and naeun's room while they were hugging each other.

Chanyeol: Caught you!!

Kai and naeun were shocked.

Kai: What is going on?

Sehun: I am sure naeun is pregnant. Don't you remember how he kissed her in the airport?

Naeun blushed and said "I am not pregnant"

Hayoung and eunji giggled. They explained everything to them.

They all barged into kyungsoo and namjoo's room while they kissing. Everyone closed their eyes as soon as they saw them.

Kyungsoo: What the hell?

Namjoo blushed and asked them "What's happening?"

Kai: I am sure it's namjoo noona. Don't you remember how kyungsoo hyung kissed her and then lifted her in their room? He was like a hungry wolf.

Sehun: You are right he showed us the trailer that day.

Kyungsoo: Shut up.

They explained everything to them.

Kyungsoo blushed and saw namjoo. Namjoo blushed and said "I am not pregnant".

They all went together and barged into baekhyun's room but all were shocked. Hehe got you. They were not in their room. Everyone went to the living room there they found baekhyun and bomi. Bomi was eating tangerines.

Baekhyun: How can you eat that, it's so sour.

Bomi: I don't know why I am feeling to eat sour things.

Hayoung: Unni, are you pregnant?

Bomi choked on the tangerines. Baekhyun control his laughter and stroked bomi's back.

Bomi: What are you saying?

Naeun: It is definitely bomi unni. Don't you remember she said baekhyun oppa is the wild type?

Baekhyun: What are you all speaking?

Eunji: Bomi are you pregnant?

Bomi: No.i am not but I want to.

Baekhyun: Really?

Bomi blushed. Baekhyun hugged her.

Chorong and suho came to the living room at the right time.

Suho: How come all are here?

Eunji saw chorong and chorong gulped and covered her stomach as she felt guilty that she did not tell her anything yet. Eunji knew chorong was hiding something and also she was the only one left in the house who could be pregnant. She took the report from chanyeol and went near chorong.

Eunji: Unni, are you hiding something from us?

Chorong sluttered "N..No."

Eunji: What is this then?

Eunji showed the report to chorong. Her eyes widened.

Chorong: That?

Eunji: You are pregnant. Why didn't you tell us?

Chorong tears were flowing and the atmosphere turned serious.

Chorong: Eunji..it's not like that. I wanted to tell you all but..

Suho interrupted "Eunji listen, chorong..."

Eunji stopped him "Oppa, please I want to know from unni"

Eunji realized why she did not tell anyone. They were all more than actual sisters. They know each other very well that they don't need words.

Eunji started tearing up as she spoke "Was it because of me unni?. How can you think like that?"

Chorong started crying "Eunji please. It's not that."

Eunji started crying "Did you know me just this much?. I will be the happiest person on earth if I hear my unni is having a baby. Won't your baby be mine too? We are sisters aren't we? How can you hide it from us, unni? Your happiness is most important for me than my pain, unni"

Before chorong could speak eunji hugged her "congratulations unni and thank you for thinking of me"

Chorong cried and hugged he tightly " I am sorry...are you not mad at me?"

Eunji: I was but I would do the same if I was in your place and I am so happy right now that I forgot that I am angry.

Chorong chuckled within her cries "You are happy?"

Eunji chuckled "very happy"

All teared up seeing them.

Bomi: Why are you doing this to me? I didn't even tear up while eating those sour tangerines.

All started smiling hearing bomi's words. Baekhyun hugged bomi and kissed her forehead.

Mr&Mrs.Kim: You all are equal and important for us.

Mr and Mrs.Kim hugged suho and chorong and congratulated them.

Apink hugged chorong and congratulated her while exo congratulated suho and hugged him.

Suho and chorong: Group hug?

Exo and Apink: Yeah!!

They did group hug.

Eunji: I will bring ice cream for us from refridgerator to celebrate.

Eunji took the ice cream and came to the living room but she felt dizzy and fell down. All the utensils broke into pieces and she was unconscious. All rushed to her.

Chanyeol: Eunji....hey...eunji.....

Naeun checked her "we should take her to the hospital"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 420 19
Jake's childhood imaginary friend haunts him awake and asleep. His dreams come true, which scares him, his family, and the whole town. Going away to...
940K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
147K 18.9K 83
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
968K 16.7K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...