Hide and Seek

By TatianaSeiny

Onika Tanya Maraj Goes By The Name of Nicki Minaj As A Successful , Young And Talented Rapper ..As She has A... More

The Crying Game
Chasers
Roller Coaster
Ride or Die
All Eyes On us
Invictus
Invictus 2
S ON MY CHEST
S ON MY CHEST
I LIED
NEVER BEFORE
BASIC BITCH
Deja vu
Konfuzed
SURPRISE
HONESTY
ACCEPTANCE
NO APOLOGIES
El PARDON
DUBAI
DUBAI II
DUBAI III
MINE AGAIN
IT'S ALL BUSINESS
GAME ON
Round One
Round Two
Round Three
Round Four
Round Five
Final Round
Hospital

LITTLE THINGS

438 22 6
By TatianaSeiny

Nicki ~
It's been a Week and I still haven't heard of Meek... I kept callin him but he doesn't return my calls or pick up. And that how I knew I really she fucked up this time ...I was disgusted in My self ... How could I let so little things Fuck my life??! I didn't notice I missed him sooo much until I stared at my Ring finger ... It was beautiful... I started to cry.... I called sherika , Justine , titi for them to come over and spend some girl time....
After 30 Mn they all showed up... I opened the door and stated crying... They hugged me for a good time...

Nicki : Sorry babies... Cmon in ...( I was trying to hide my pain inside that smile. But I'm sure they noticed )

Sherika : Hey Annabelle... What's with your makeup ( we laughed) You Look like you just woke up from 5 years of depressions.... Cmon lets get u cleaned up....

We sat in my bathroom , they had a me a bathtub ready... Titi was massaging my back ... Justine brought some champagne for everyone ... I felt so alive again since a week .. That was what I needed for a very line time.
We sat there laughing and talking bout all the shit things in life and that's when Justine Noticed my water changed colour .... It was all fill with blood ....

Justine : Nic!!!??? Look at the water??? WTF?! Ur blood?! Ur loosing blood ..?!!

Nicki : What?! What ?! how?! OMG ?!! ( getting up from the water.... And I was still bleeding ... Sherika offered me a towel .... Curl it up myself but I was still bleeding.... She called my doctor while Justine helped me on the bed and Titi cleaned up the bathroom... )

Doctor : Hello Ms Minaj.. Congratulation on you engagement ( smiles at me .. And I smiled back but I look at Sherika with Goggly eyes ) .. I see you are loosing blood ... Have you been to the hospital lately for check up?!( taking my temperature)

Nicki : No No... Not yet.. Actually it's tomorrow , my appointment at 5

Doctor : I see.. have you had your period ?!

Nicki : I .. No No it's not today.. Wait what day is today again ?!

Sherika: It's Tuesday.... The 22

Nicki : WHAT!!!??? NO IT CANT BE ?!? I missed my period ?!!?( I got off the bed and checks my calendar .... ) I..I .. I was suppose to get it the day after my engagement party  ... ( I looked at Sherika and Tought I was flipping... no I wasn't ?! ( I started walking around the room ... )

Doctor : Ms Minaj is it not safe to be walking around like that after you have just lost a whole lot of blood... I would like you to sit please ...

Justine : Here ( hands me a glass of water ) Drink this and calm down baby.

Titi : Ya ... Everything is going to be okay and plus you going to the Doctor tomorrow so yea...

Nicki : Okay girls... I need yall to do me a favour ....

Sherika : Anything... What is it ?! Do u want me to call meek ?!

Nicki : NOOO ( I shouted .. They started at me scared including the doctor ..) No ... I'm sorry .. I am just really nervous... Don't call him .. I will ... Now can you guys please leave ( they were surprised to hear that ) All of you.. Please.. I wanna be alone ...

Sherika : What?!? We can't just leave you here on your own after this ... Your not fine and you need to rest and someone needs to stay here and make sure everything is fine ....

Nicki : Sherika .... Please ... Just go...

Doctor : Ms Minaj .. I am afraid we cannot leave you all alone here by yourself .. Someone needs to stay here with you .. Just in case your husband doesn't come home now..

Nicki : His Not Coming back any soon Doctor ... Just leave already .. That would be all .... ( I opened the door to let them out ... Titi and Justine came to hug me )

Titi : Please be careful baby... I'll see you later ... ( walked out )

Justine : Alright ... Just promess me you will stay safe ...( I nodded my head yes... And she hugged me really tight .. )

Nicki : Bye girls... I'll see you later... Wait... Sherika can u please...stay..

Sherika : Yess!! Ofc... See you later girls.. Love you ..( closes the door )

Nicki : Sherika What If I was pregnant ?! ( walking to the kitchen) And my engagement  is off and I'm sure meek doesn't want anything to do with me now... Should I call him?! No not a good idea ( gulps on an orange juice )

Sherika : Listen Nic... I am going to call him and told tell him ... after all you guys are still a thing right?! ( taking her phone out to call Meek .. )
Sherika : Heyyyy!!! How are u?! ( walks away from Nicki for privacy ) So I was calling you to inform you that Nick had a some umm.. Idk she lost a lot of blood while bathing and he Doctor had to come here and examine her .. And yea .................... Yea............. Ok .... Umm.... She has a doctor appointment tomorrow at 5 .......... Ya..... Ok .... Bye.. Take care .... ( hangs the phone and comes back ...)

Nicki : So... Is he coming?! Should I change ?! I don't want him to see me ... What should I wear ....??? Omg help..

Sherika : Onika...( she looked upset I could tell ) he ...... Is not coming..( I walked up to Nicki  and hugged her ... She was crying ) I'm sorry baby ... But he told me to take are of you... You guys will get pass it ...Now come on let's watch some Judy Judge and I'll make some food ...

The next day ... It was  5:02 in the hospital room ...
Nicki ~
I was  laying on the bed ... Waiting for my doctor to come in.... Sherika was with me... ( I hold her hand really tight ) I felt so lonely... I just wished Meek would've been here with me .... I really do Miss him... Anyways .... Back to reality ....

Doctor : Hello Ms Minaj... Sorry for being late ... I will now take your blood for a test .... Ok give me your hand please...

**Suddenly .. There was a Knock at the Door... I couldn't believe who it was .... It was my Mom and Meek....

Meek $ Carol : Hello everybody !!! ( I started to cry ....   And they came to hug me)

Nicki : You guys ... You guys came!!! MEEK!!! I I ... I am so happy to see you.... ( he walks up to me and held my hand ) I Am ( he cuts me )

Meek : I wouldn't miss this day for anything... And Nicki ... Not now ... So Doctor umm what is  the problem ... Have you checked her up ....( smiles at me )

Doctor : Yes... Indeed Mr Williams .. I will like  everyone else to leave and just Mr and Mrs Williams to stay here ...

Nicki : Mom ..( I smiled at her and then she kissed my forehead ) I'll see you later ....

Sherika : Okay... I'll leave you guys .. Take care of her ( smiles , hugged meek and kissed my forehead walks out and closed the door behind her) ....

Doctor : So ... Ms Minaj and Mr Williams ... I have some good news and some bad news for you.... I ... Which one do u wanna hear first...

Nicki : I...( I looked at meek. I was shocked to hear her say bad news)

Meek : Please Doctor any .. Any is fine

Doctor : Okay... So I there is no easy way to break this but The reason you lost so much blood was because you .... You were pregnant a week now...

Nicki : OMG!!! Really??! OMG meek were having a baby ...Wait.. You said " we're " as in not anymore??  ( meek and I looked very confused )

Meek : What .. What do u mean Doctor ?! What's wrong ?!

Doctor : Mrs Williams .I am afraid to say this but .. I think you have lost the ... The baby... You have had a miscarriage ... Idk what has been happening at home but it ..was due to stress ... And depression... I am really sorry ... For your loss .

**the room was quit for 5 Mn straight .... Without noticing ... Tears were down my eyes already ... Just like a water-fountain... But I still didn't say a single word..

Meek : oh... Ok And what's the good  news?! ( at this point I wasn't listening to anything they were saying anymore ... It was like I have been stabbed with a knife right into my heart... Everything they were saying we're just blues to my ears..)

Doctor : She will be able to try again any soon.. It did not ( meek cuts In )

Meek : ThanksDoctor.that would be all.. Can you please give us a minute ?? ( smiled at the doctor and she walked out )

Meek ~
WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! AM I DREAMING?!! Anyways back to Nicki ?!

Meek : I am sorry baby ... I .. ( I just hugged her real tight and she burst out crying )

Nicki : MY BABY!!! MY BABY!!!! Meek I lost my baby!!!! WHYYY!!! WHHY?!! I didn't Even had the chance to meet him/her.. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME??? WHY RHIMEEK..How did this even happen??.how did I not see it coming!!!( she started crying very loud ... And I tried my best to calm her.. But she was moving around a lot and I felt really bad at the same time ... It was all me...if I had just talked to her after what happened ... At our engagement party.

Meek : Breath... Breath Baby .. Please calm down everything will be okay... I am very sorry... ( I held her really tight by my chest .. Cause I knew she was going to do something crazy if I let her up ) **

** She has been crying for the past half an hour... And I couldn't help but cry too.. I have never felt so bad... We just lost our first child.... OUR DAMN FCKING FIRST CHILD!!! She was sitting on the bed and didn't say a single word.....

Meek : Nicki ... Baby please ... Say something .... ( I walked back to her and hugged her again .) I am very sorry....for what happen and we can't take that back ... But we can work on something new...

Nicki : You know ... I have tried to do everything right ... But I guess it's not just my year.... First first... Your case, the police found out bout u being at murder the same day... then our engagement was called off and then this... My baby... My baby!! I didn't even knew about this... Meek .... ( she burst out crying so I came and hugged her )

Meek : Baby... That's not your fault... Everything will be alright( I kissed her for head) .... I am very sorry for leaving you.... I shouldn't have reacted like that at first ...

Nicki : I just want to get out of here... Can we leave please ?! ( I tried to clean up my makeup and looked up at him )

Meek : Yes... Let me grab your stuff and leave... I'll call your and ...

Nicki : NOOO!! NOO.. Don't say anything to anyone about this ... I don't want anyone to know bout this now...Please... I just need some times...

Meek : Okay...C'mon lets go...xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2K 40
Meek is a good dedicated cop who falls in love with Nicki, a daughter of the most wanted drug lord
81K 3.6K 66
No one thought this would of happened Nicki minaj and Meek mill collide when their worlds crash after years of hate for eachother. After being sent t...
130K 6.2K 53
Could two bad asses make each other go soft? Not the typical love story. ⇥JJFXe0W4⇤