Beautiful Nerd

sweetchoclate9 által

Pauline June is the nerd of the school. But why is the schools bad boy, Nicolas Witmore suddenly interested i... Több

PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Sequel
Sequel Is Out!

EPILOGUE

156K 4.5K 342
sweetchoclate9 által

EPILOGUE-The Good Bye

Pauline June's POV

"Yes dad?", I asked him coming out of my thoughts while still sitting in the car thinking about what happened a half an hour ago. He looked at me worriedly.

"Are you okay?", he asked with concern etched all over his face. I looked away from him. I don't want to lie. Dad can eaily see through it.

"No", I whispered as tears brimmed in my eyes again.

"Princess, whatever it is you can tell me. Did Nick do something?", he asked like he is asking a five year old girl. Nick. His name itself makes me cry. How can he do it? How can he betray me like that? Was it all sex to him? Never once did he care about my feelings? He definitely didn't. I felt my dad's hand on my shoulder, once again bringing me out of my thoughts.

"No dad. He didn't do anything. I am jsut feeling very sad that we are leaving. That's it", I covered it up. The truck that carried all over lugguage started. All out thigs are packed by the time we came.

"Oh my girl. Come here. Give daddy a hug. Everything will be okay. Are you worried about missing Nick?", he asked after pulling away from the hug. Miss him? I will. So much! Will he miss me? What a silly thought? Why would he? I don't want to make a fool out of myself by going and asking him about the bet. He will sure laugh in my face. I won't let him break me anymore.

"Yes", I whispered swalloing the sob that almost came to my throat. I looked at my phone and switched it off, not wanting to see that Nick is calling.

"Don't worry. You can always talk with him on phone. He can come to our house whenever he wants. So, what is he will not be coming to study in New York like you told me in the morning, he will still love you. I can see it in his eyes that he loves you so much", dad said kissing my head as I buried my face in his head.

Oh dad, he fooled you too!

"Come on now. Let's go", he said while taking me to the cab. I got in and dad sat beside.

I just stared out of the window.

"Isn't Nick coming to the airport?", I heard dad ask me. I turned to him. What should I tell him? I don't want him to know the truth. It will hurt him. Also I don't want Nick dead.

"No dad. He said he can't see me going", I said and looked away from him to control the tears.

The pain is so deep. It's hurting! My heart is cut and the blood is dripping from it. Bleeding down. I want to cry out loud. Shout at Nick! Slap him hard and ask him why?! But I can't. I can't make myself to go in front of him. I gave him my everything and he just used me. He used me! The thought made tears pour out of my eyes like raina nd I put my hand on my mouth to stop.

Soon we are in the airport. I came out of the car with dad. He got my luggage. We walked inside. Although we are walking, all I can think about is Nick, Nick, Nick and his betrayal. Their words.

Soon we are in the flight. I sat in my window seat and stared out of the window. Dad patted my hand and gave me an assuring look.

I smiled at him.

"Everything will be okay", he said and smiled at me.

"I hope so dad", I said and he gave a last smile. I turned my head back to the window.

There was an announcement that the flight is going to take off and my heart drummed inside my chest. My dad and I fastened out seat belts. The flight soon took off. We are in the air.

That's it?! Everything is over?! I thought to myself.

In fact it is over. Whatelse am I expecting? That Nick would come running to me? That filmy stuff is not happening.

I can't believe this. Everything between us is really over. Over relationship is broken into pieces. Wait! It is never a relationship to him. Its was all me. Destroyed. Broken. Smashed. Dead. Tears spilled out of my eyes as I thought of it. I can't stop them for some reason. I know the reason.

We are not together. It's all.... over. Between us. It is the end.

Nicolas Witmore's POV

"Where is Pauline? Why didn't she still come?", I asked Ryan with worry.

"Dude calm down. Give her sometime", Ryan said.

Calm down?! She left fifteen minute ago and still didn't come back. Where is she? Why didn't she come back?

"Speaking of her, what about the bet?", Ryan asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I won. Not that I care about it. Stop talking about it. I talked about it with you just today morning", I said and Ryan laughed. I called him today morning to tell him that the bet is off. I love Pauline and I don't want to hurt her.

"So, I bet you guys did it last night. I can see the way she looks at you and how she blushes", Cesar said.

"Yeah, I saw that too", Ryan said. I just grinned. I am so happy. Not because of we made love, because she loves me back. I happy that we made love. But the thought that she loves me, makes me feel on happy. Happy is not the word to describe it. I am ecstatic.

"What happened to breaking heart after the deed is over?", Cesar asked. I glared at him. Break my Baby girl's heart?! That will never happen. I won't let that happen. I will kick myself before that happens.

"Cesar, that is not what the bet is! The bet is to make her fall for me and make her tell em that she loves me, which she did last night. Also I love her. The topic is over. No one is breaking anyone's heart!", I said with a finality in my voice.

"Also she is just a pathetic nerd who is just a bet for you, right?", Cesar said. Before he can say anything gave him a very angry look. I was about to kick him to pulp, when Ryan pulled me back. How dare he talk about her like that?! That too in front of me?!

"How dare you?! YOU BASTARD?! I WILL KILL YOU?!", I shouted trying to get out of my grip. He looked a little scared.

"Dude! Sorry! Calm down! No need of killing me", he said looking at me.

"I love her! Don't you ever dare talk about her like that infront of me!", I shouted againa dn a few students looked at me while passing by.

"Looks like I won", I heard Ryan say from behind me. Won? What is he talking about? I turned around and looked at him. He is having a smirk on his face as he is looking at Cesar.

"Won what?", I asked confused. My other friends are smirking too.

"The bet", he said. I won it. Not that I care about it anymore. But what is he talking about? What bet did he win?

"Which bet did you win?", I asked him.

"No, not the bet between you and me. It's a bet between me and Cesar", he explained. I looked at him with a frown on my face. A bet between them?

"What is it about?", I asked with curiosity.

"Why don't you say it Cesar", Ryan said and Cesar glared at him before looking at me.

"It was a bet about if you will fall in love with Pauline or not", he said. What?!

"What?!", I asked out loud.

"It all started before even we made a bet", Ryan said looking at me coolly.

"Ryan! You better tell me what this shit is about!", I shouted getting impatient.

"Cool dude. I will explain. We all know that you have a tiny.... Wait! Scratch that. You have a huge crush on Pauline", he said.

"I didn't", I said too quickly, even thought I know that he is right.

"Let me complete. So knowing about that crush, I and Cesar thought about something as we have a discussion over it. Actually all of our friends are involved. So, we had a discussion that, you will love Pauline if you will get closer to her. I said it, but all our friends disagreed. Cesar said you will not. But I knew you better", Ryan said smiling evilly.

I just stood there listening to what he is saying with shock.

"We made a bet like Cesar said before. I said you will love her and they said you will not. I won. They loose", he said with a smirk on his face.

"How dare-", I started angrily, but he cut me off.

"Don't. We both know, in fact we all know that you just need a little push to talk with her. You are scared about talking to her. So we just made a bet with you and we all know you won't back off in a bet. Anyway, now you both are together, in love. Others things doesn't matter", he said and I just stared at him, not knowing what to say. He is right in a way. I have Pauline now.

"Yeah, whatever", Cesar said waving off.

"I am happy. Not because I won the bet. But because you finally found you love. Also now you will stop nagging us every time when a boy talks with her, asking what is happening between them. You go all Tarzan on the men when they try to talk with her. I am happy that I am not going to see that Tarzan again", Ryan said.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Above all that, congrats man! You are in love with the girl who loves you back and who is your crush for a long time", Cesar said and I smiled back at him.

"Thanks man. I will go find Pauline. It's been more than forty minutes and she still didn't come back. I will bring her back", I said while walking away from them.

"I will be waiting for the beautiful", I heard Ryan say and my nostrils flare. That piece of shit will learn his lesson to not call her beautiful again. Not that she is not. She is so beautiful. But he doesn't have any right! She is all mine now! Now everything is going to be right. No bet. Nothing. Only us and lots of love.

I called her cell, but she is not picking up. What happened? Is everything all right? I kept calling her cell. She isn't picking up my calls. Why is she answering the calls? Did something happen to her? I called her cell again and again. No answer. I am starting to get worried.

Maybe she went near her dad?

I thought and started to go to the back. She got me worried. There are a lot of people and it's so crowdy. I didn't find her anywhere and called her again. But still no answer. Where are you Baby girl? I thought and started walking towards the parking lot. There still a lot of people there. I looked around and found the familiar golden blonde hair that always pulls my attention.

"Pauline", I called out loudly smiling that I found her and she turned back. I met her ice blue eyes with tears in them. My smile soon disappeared. Why is she crying? Did anyone do anything to her? I am going to kick them whoever it is? But why didn't she call me then? She turned her head to front and I saw her dad holding her. The people are pushing me and I lost them.

Why didn't she come back? Where is she? Why is she crying? Urggh! I finally went to the spot where her dad parked the car in the morning and found the spot empty. I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly. Where are they?! Why did she leave without telling?! I looked down and found her anklet which is a simple silver thread. I took it and put it in my back pocket.

I will give it to her once I meet her.

I took out my phone and called her again. She picked it up.

"Hello", I heard her say in a low voice.

"Hey! Baby girl! Are you okay? Where are you? Why did you go away when you saw me there? Is everything all right?", I asked soon with concern.

"Goodbye Nicolas", she said and cut off the call. What the hell?! Nicolas?! When did that happen? What happened to Nick? Goodbye? What does that mean?! I pulled the back of my hair.

I need to find her and talk to her now! What does it all mean?!

"Nick!", I heard Ryan call. I came out of my trance and looked at him.

"Ryan. I need to go. I have to find Pauline. Bye", I said quickly while walking to my car.

"What do you mean find her?", Cesar asked.

"She is not lifting her phone. She said.... goodbye. I feel something is not right. I need to find her", I said and got in my car.

"Good luck man. I think it's just a lover's fight. Nothing will happen. Call us if you need", Ryan said. I gave him a nod and pulled away from school. I drove as fast as I can. It's been already twenty minutes since they left. I kept calling her in the way. But she didn't lift the calls.

I finally got to her house. I quickly came out of the car and went to the door. I rang the bell, but no one answered. I rang it quickly with tension building inside me.

Why isn't anyone answering?

"Baby girl", I shouted and looked down. There is a lock on the door. What?! Something is really wrong and I can feel it in my heart.

"Hey young man!", I heard a female voice and turned to look at the fifty year old neighbour of theirs.

"Um.... Do you know where they went?", I asked her.

"They moved out", she answered.

"Moved out?!", I asked with shock. Why didn't she tell em anythign about it?!

"Yes. They left the city. In fact they are left just ten minutes ago for the airport", she informed. My heart started beating fast at her words.

"Left the city?! What the fuck?!", I shouted loudly.

The old women cringed at my language. I care less about it now. I walked towards her. What is happening?!

"Do you know where they went?", I asked her curiously.

"No dear. I don't. We don't talk much. Also their stuff is moved out", she said and went back into her house. I went back to the dor of her house and peeked inside liek a creep to find something, anything. But there is nothing. Nothing.

What is all this?! What is happening? No! My baby girl wouldn't leave me?! Never! Why didn't she tell me anythign about this?! Didn't I mean anything to her? Where did she go? Which city did she go. For God's sake! She may be all over across the world! What am I going to do?!

What did she mean by "Goodbye Nicolas"? Is this what she meant? I thought we were fine! In fact great! Then what happened?! Did I do something? No. Did she know about the bet? Who would tell her? No one would. She definitely wouldn't know about the bet. They why did she leave?!

God, what is happening?!

I can't believe all this! She left?! Pauline, my Baby girl left?! No! Is this a nightmare?! Then it is the worst nightmare that I ever had! But no, it is not even a nightmare!

Baby girl. I thought and went and sat on the steps of the porch of the house. I took my phone out and called her again. Her phone is switched off. Meaning she is on the flight now. But I still called her, hoping she will magically lift phone. But none of it happened.

Her teary eyes and her words "Goodbye Nicolas", came to my brain.

Oh no! Oh God, please tell me this is not what I am thinking! Please tell me she didn't leave me. She can't! No, no, no, NO!

Why baby girl?! Why?! Why Pauline?! I put my head in my hands as tears fell from my eyes.

That's it?! This is all it is?! She left me and it is over?! No! I won't let it over! I will find you Pauline! Soon! When I find you, I will never let you go out of my arms. I thought determinedly and took out her anklet while holing it in my hands. I thought looking at it.

We are not over! Nothing is over between us! I will find you Baby girl! I promise! I love you! This is not the end.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

THIS IS NOT THE END.

I am sorry for giving you guys a sad ending. But this the end of "BEAUTIFUL NERD". There is a sequel for their story about both of them.

The sequel is called "HIS VERY PERSONAL ASSISTANT".

It is out already. Read the story of two lovers that met again. They both will meet again. I will post the sample of it.

PleaseVOTE and COMMENT.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

Him Odeasha Chetty által

Ifjúsági irodalom

963 152 35
Elizabeth is afraid. Afraid of reality... afraid of society. But what scares her the most is her undeniable crush on someone who never notices her...
98.4K 1.6K 24
Emma is a good girl who never gets in trouble and is the schools nerd Dylan is a bad boy who always gets in trouble and is the schools badass When...
104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
92.8K 2.4K 24
Meet the bad boy who falls in love with the nerd♥♥♥♥♥.