Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
It's On
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

harder

6.1K 72 4
By sammy1671

The next morning I woke up and got off the couch quietly. During the night Jake would start to let out sharp yelps and I would go and tend to him. When I fixed the couch, so that if anyone were to come in they could sit, I went to go and see Jake. He was sleeping soundly and was even snoring a bit. He looks so peaceful when he's in deep slumber. I shut the door quietly so as not to wake him up and went to go and check up on Billy. When I went to enter his room I saw that he, too, was sound asleep.

I went to the kitchen and looked around. "I'm not very hungry, so I think I'll make some coffee." I said to myself and did as I said. I was sitting down in one of the chairs and was steadily sipping at my coffee when Billy rolled into the kitchen.

"Billy, I didn't hear you wake up," I said and winced at the dryness of my throat. It sounded like I've been crying for hours. "You want some coffee?" I offered.

"That'll be nice," he said rolling over to the table. I got up and made his coffee then gave it to him. "Thank you," he said and took a sip from it. "It must be hard for you with... you know," he pointed in the direction of Jake's room and I nodded.

"You gotta do what you gotta do," I murmured. "Morning," came a familiar voice that startled me. I looked up and saw Jake standing in the doorway. His right arm was in a sling, his right leg was in a brace, and his whole torso was wrapped in some kind of bandage. I winced and looked away when I saw him but tooka deep breath and looked back at him. "Jake, I didn't know you were up," I flinched again as I heard my voice speak. This time it sounded like I was going to cry.

"It's fine, I wanted to get up anyway," Jake shrugged.

"Carlisle said that you weren't supposed to get up. Go back to bed and I'll bring breakfast to you. What do you want?"

I'll just have cereal," he said and I nodded.

I went to him and grabbed his uninjured arm and put it over my shoulders. "I can carry myself back to bed," Jake mumbled.

"Yeah, but I don't want you to hurt yourself. So come on," I said and walked forward with him hobbling along beside me.

I carried him all the way to his room and set him down gently on the bed. I pushed his left shoulder down slightly so that he wouldn't try to get back up. When he was lying down I grabbed his legs and put them back on the bed. "I'm sorry," he murmured.

"About what?"

"About all of this, for you to have to suffer with me."

"I'm not suffering."

"That's why you flinched when you saw me. How everytime you saw me during the night you started to cry. I'm sorry about all of this and I'm sorry I broke my promise to you."

"What promise?"

"I told you to remind me to stay in a healthy shape so that I could kiss you more. I'm in a bad shape and I can't kiss you anymore," he reminded.

"But you did it for a noble cause," I said to him.

"Yeah saving Leah's dumb a-"

I gave him a stern look and he quickly dropped what he was going to say.

"I will go and get you some breakfast, so stay in bed and don't get out." I then left and went back to the kitchen to go and make his breakfast. When I finished his cereal I brought it back to his room and came back out to meet Billy in the kitchen.

"You hungry Billy?"

"Oh no I'm fine but you can help yourself to some food."

"I'm fine thanks. Oh I better call my boss and let him know I can't make it in for the rest of the week." I said once I saw the clock. "Won't you get fired?"

"Nah, I've been coming to work even on my off days for things like this. I even saved up my sick days." I reassured him. He nodded and rolled himself back to his room. I called my boss to let him know and he said that it would be fine.

Then I looked around the house and kitchen and decided that I should clean up after them. So for two to three whole hours I swept, vacuum, did dishes,  and dust. By the time I was almost done I heard a knock on the door. I put the rag down and went to go answer the door. When i opened it i saw Carlisle waiting there a little hesitantly.

"Come in Carlisle," I said quickly and stepped aside for him. He nodded graciously and walked in. "He's back in his room," I said and lead the way to Jake's room.

"Jake?" I knocked on the door. "Yeah what's up?"

"Carlisle's here," I said throught the door. I heard a short pause. "Yeah come in," he said a little bit rude.

"I'm sorry," I said to Carlisle and he nodded. "It's okay, it's his natural instinct to us."

"Yeah but he doesn't have to be so rude about it." He smiled and walked in. Jake was there struggling to sit up so I walked in and helped him sit up. "Thanks," he said. I nodded and walked back to the door and looked at them. I was leaning against the wall beside the door with my arms crossed and took in all that Carlisle was carrying.

"So everythings okay, the healing process is going by very rapidly."

"I'm a wolf, Doc. We heal very fast." Jake said with a tight smile.

"Well yes, I'm sure you do. And since you are healing quickly I think you are able to use crutches. I have them in my car, I'll be able to go and get it if you like?" Carlisle said looking at me. I nodded and he ran out like a ghost and came back a second later.

"Here you go, Jacob. Try this on," Carlisle gave it to Jake and had him stand up and leaned on it. Surprisingly the crutches didn't break under Jake's heavy wait. "Good it'll hold," I said and Jake narrowed his eyes playfully at me.

"Yes, it'll hold. Now Jacob do you think you'll be able to walk with them? Walk to Samantha and back." Carlisle said. Jake walked to me and back with little difficulty. "Alright I think that's it. If he has any problems with his bandages all you gotta do is just tighten or loosen it from the back."

"Will he be able to take a shower?" I asked.

"If he does then all you gotta do is just undo his bandages and braces and make sure he doesn't move them so that they'll heal properly." Carlisle answered.

"Thank you," I said and walked Carlisle out of the house.

"You are strong, Samantha. Don't give up hope. He'll be healed within the next three to five days." Carlisle said. "I'm barley hanging on, Carlisle. It's... difficult to see him in pain." I said quietly. "You'll do fine, from what I've seen yesterday and the little bit I seen today I think you're strong. So just hang in there. The ends not to far away." Carlisle said and patted my arm. I didn't flinch away like I wanted to because unlike some of the other people around here.

"You're a good person, Carlisle. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I said and he nodded with a smile and walked back into the car. I stayed out there and saw him leave then I turned around. I saw Jake standing there with pain on his face.

"I said I'm sorry," Jake said with hurt coloring his voice.

"I know you did Jake." I said gently.

"If you don't want to see me in pain then why are you here? Why not go back home? I'm obviously causing you pain! Pain that you don't want to tell me!" Jake started to yell at me and me being... well me. I yelled back.

"I'm here because you need me! I can't go back home because you need me! And I can't tell you because that'll put you in more pain! You aren't fit to help yourself Jacob! And your father is going to have trouble managing your sorry arse if I leave!"

"If you are here then don't go lying to me!. If you have a problem tell me! Not other people or leeches for that matter!"

Infuriated as much as I was I spun on my heel and walked out of the house leaving Jake behind me.

"Don't you walk away from me!" Jake shouted out angrily. I ignored him and continued to walk. Once I got inside the forest I began to run. I didn't want to phase but I could tell that I was beginning too. My whole body was shaking and I could feel the heat rolling off me in waves. I finally reached First Beach and the first thing I did was sit down on the log and looked out dully to the waves.

"Hey sweet thang," I looked up and saw the same guy I ran into with Jake. "Derek, right?" I asked. He seemed delighted by the idea I remembered his name. "That's right, sweet cheeks." He said cockily. "Well Derek, don't talk to me. Alright? My names not sweet cheeks, sweet thang, or anything of the sort." I said standing up. He took a step back when he saw the look of anger in my eyes.

"Well I don't see your little fiancee anywhere," he made a show of looking around. "Well I don't care. Leave me alone or else I would put a beat down on you." I threatened. He then reached for my hand and I jerked it away from him.

I was about to say something when Quil and Embry came behind me. "Is everything alright, Sammy?" Quil said.

"Yeah everthings alright. So why don't you two just go run off?" Derek said shooing them away with his hand. "Is he talking to us, Embry?" Quil said and Embry started to flex his muscle. "I don't think he was referring to us. Were you scrawney?" Embry said taking a step forward and both Quil and him got me behind them.

"Quil, Embry stop." I said and held on to each of their arms.

"Let's go, Sam came by Billy's house and thought you were there. But you weren't and Jake wanted me and Embry to come and get you to bring you home." Quil said. I nodded and we walked away from Derek who was looking more then a little frightened.

When we were farther down from him we started to run. When I got to the house I saw Sam outside instantly. "So what's up now?" I asked a little bit aggitated. My little break did not go as I planned.

"You just can't run away from things like this." Sam said.

"I wasn't running away I was trying to let off some steam!" I shouted. "Anyways what's up now?" I asked.

"You are not going to be going wolf anytime soon. You just take care of Jacob for now." I was about to say hell to the no will I do that. "Relax it's only until Jake is healed." I grumbled my yeah. He hugged me but I didn't return it. Everyone then left and I walked inside. Jake was sitting on the couch and Billy was beside him. I went into the kitchen and made myself another coffee.

"I need to go and do something at the house, I'll be right back." I called out. "Take the car," Jake said. I didn't answer him but I grabbed the keys anyways. I went outside and got in the truck that Billy was borrowing for now and drove home. I went to go and check on things in the house making sure that everything was okay and whatnot.

After I made sure the house was alright I sat on the bed and took a deep cleansing breath. I held it in and breathed it out slowly. But it didn't work I still felt the stress in my shoulders and back. I fell backwards and just layed there. I heard the door open and I got up and came  out of the room. There Jake stood in the living room with a light sweat breaking across his forhead.

"You're supposed to be in bed," I said without emotion. "Yeah but I wanted to see you. I was afraid you weren't coming back." He said softly. "Why wouldn't I be coming back?"

"Because I yelled at you when I had no reason too. You were doing everything you could and I yelled at you because I was frustrated at myself. And I took all my anger out on you. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry." He was leaning heavily on his crutches. I stood there too stunned to speak. He took a deep breath and hobbled all the way to the couch. I followed shortly behind.

"Did you walk all the way here?"

"Some of it. Embry saw me and drove me the rest of the way."

I looked at him in shock and in awe. He hobbled all the way for me. I sat down on the arm rest and looked at him. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn't have let your attitude get to me like that," I smiled at him and continued, "But you gotta understand that I'm my own person. I can't tell you everything. Sometimes I have to carry my own burden. And if I tell someone else it's because I know that I won't really see that person again."

"You're right, I was acting like a jerk. Can you ever forgive a jerk like me?" He asked giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know if I should. I mean you were acting like a jerk."

"I love you," he sang and begged

"I'll think about it." I teased.

"Please!" He said and grabbed me with his good arm. "Hey!" I said. "I'll do anything for you!" He begged.

"Alright! I forgive you. Now let's get you home." I said and tried to heave him up from the couch.

I finally got him off the couch and helped him into the car. "Your dad's probably worried sick." I tsked him. "Eh, he can handle it." I frowned at him.

"You are going to give your dad a heartattack with all this attitiude you're giving him."

"You're right," Jake said looking at me with those puppy dog eyes.

I got back to the house and helped him into the house. Billy's face was full of releif when he saw it was us walking through the door. I helped Jake get into his room and I finished cleaning and made dinner. Finally it was time for rest and I fell into a deep sleep for the night that was until the nightmares started again.

________________________________________________________________________________

here you go! I hope you guys like it. I've been having some writers block for my stories. I mean they're in my brain but they have a hard time getting down to my fingertips. haha so here you guys go hope you enjoy. I had some fun writing it too. =) so for everyone vote, comment, fan!

CHECK IT OUT! for people who not only like twilight but also like harry potter I want you guys to check out MelodyBlack, caitlin4694, and Anneboo  they have amazing stories. so look up on those. I'll try and find some jake love stories. kay?

T@$T3 L!K3 C@NDY C@N3$ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.5K 1.6K 41
"We are two different person that live in a very different world" Jessica Jordan or best known as Jess Jordan, the music sensation all over the world...
82.4K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
1.5M 16.5K 90
RWBY Girlfriend Scenarios Includes Characters Such As: -Ruby -Weiss -Blake -Yang -Pyrrha -Nora -Emerald -Cinder -Raven -Neon Katt -Velvet -Coco -Neo...
73.8K 1.9K 20
❝and here I am, slowly drifting away from everything I once claimed to love❞ Heartbroken, lost and alone; Scarlett Swan seems to find love in the mos...