Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Meeting Time
Taking Notes
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

It's On

5.8K 78 5
By sammy1671

After our "little" kiss, Jake and I ran into the woods to go wolf. We then ran towards the battle field where my brother, the rest of the pack, and the rest of the Cullen's were.

"So remember don't let the new borns get their hands on you or else they can hurt you. Also don't go for the obvious attack, Emmett." Jasper was saying. We all nodded. I was getting anxious and started to pace around trying to make it go away.

Don't worry everything is going to be okay. Jake assured.

"It's time," Alice said looking up and into the sky like there was a clock up there. The wolves all ran into the woods and stationed ourselves in different spots but close enough that if one needed help we would be able to help them.

Soon I heard screaming and tearing like someone was scratching metal together. I waited and saw a male vamp come across me and Leah,  I let out a low growl and jumped forwards onto him. He turned around and widen his eyes but before he could do anything I bit his head off and threw it. Leah joined in and took a bite from his legs. His arms tried to get a grip on us but I danced out of the way before he could have a perch on me. His torso was jerking around trying to fight back without a head. Soon enough he was done and we moved on to the next one. We found two vamps this time but both female. One with blond and the other with brunette.

I'll get the blonde and you get the brunette? Leah said.

Okay, I thought and we both attacked. I jumped onto her but she seemed ready and was about to get her hands on me when Jake came in and knocked her to the ground she let out a snarl that I returned with one of my own. I saw Paul jump in and help Leah too.

What did I say about doing it alone? Jake thought a little angrily.

Yeah I know not to do it. Just help me with this one. I said hurredly.

We then turned onto the female who was trying to crawl away. Both Jake and I grabbed her by the leg and pulled. She made a screetching noise and I flinched from it. Jake and I then pulled in different directions so that she would make a split. She was screaming horribly now but we didn't stop. Soon we heard tearing and it was done she was quiet. She started to twitch and pull herself together but Jake and I tore her limb from limb.

I heard a snarl behind me and moved out of the way just in time for another one. I looked back at it and before I could do anything it swung and threw me back into a tree. I cursed at him and got up, wincing slightly from the bruises that were sure to develop and go away within a minute.

I let a low growl escape from me and we both charged at each other. He didn't expect Leah and Jake to come in and help. So it was a surprised to him when he got attacked from the side. We tore him apart and threw them away from each other. When we were done with him we looked around, trying to see if we could find anything. We didn't

I think that's all of it. Let's meet up with the Cullen's. Stay in your wolf form until we know for sure that we killed them all. Sam said. We all muttered our yeahs and started heading for the clearing. As we got there we saw the damage.

Leah saw something and went to go check it out. A vampire came and Leah went to go attack it. It would've gotten his hands around her had it not been Jacob who gotten the blow. The vampire got his hands around Jake and crushed his whole side. He whimpered and howled in agony.

Jake! I screamed at the exact same time I let out a howl. Sam and Paul went and took down the horrible monster. I shifted not caring who saw and changed into my clothes. I got to Jake who was now human and unclothed.

"Careful don't hurt him." Sam said. Jared, Paule, Quil, Embry, and Sam all held him up. Jake was semiconcious but wincing at every breath, every movement.

"You guys got to leave. Now. You'll be in danger if you stay here a moment to long." Alice said quickly.

"I'll come by and tend to him. If you guys would let me." Carlisle said. I nodded and started crying. Jake is hurt. Was all I could think.

"Go now!" Alice said. We turned with Jake and tried to swiftly carry him towards the woodlines that Alice was pointing at. When we got in everyone put on their clothes. I put Jake's shorts back on. I winced when I heard him scream out from the pain. I looked at Leah accusingly and I saw her look away.

"Take him to Billy's house. He'll be better there." I said with held back tears. Sam nodded and we made our way back. We had to stop because Jake said that he would be better if he went home in his wolf form. I agreed only because I didn't know what to do. I sure wish I didn't though the whole way home Jake kept howling and yelping in agony and it tore at my heart to see him in this much pain.

We got to his house where he changed back and when we were all done getting dress we carried him in. I saw Charlie and Billy both looked alarmed when they saw us. Jake then kept up a loud string of foul language which I wondered where he learned it from. There was without a doubt that I cursed. And if he wasn't cursing he was screaming.

Paul, Sam, Quil, and Embry carried him to his room. I couldn't follow I was busy standing on the side of the front door clutching at my torso and trying to not fall down. I was crying so hard that I didn't realize Billy rolling his chair beside me.

"Come here Sammy. Go sit on the couch."

"O-okay," I said and walked over to the couch. I winced when I heard Jake let out a real loud scream.

Charlie tried to comfort me but when he realize it wasn't working he went to go see Jake.

"Bet you're glad that Bella doesn't love me anymore, huh, Charlie?" Jacob said breathlessly. Charlie came out with Sam. Sam saw me and came to me at once. "You okay, Sammy?" I shook my head. "I'm gonna go wait outside for Carlisle." He said at once.

I looked at Billy and saw his face all contorted in pain. I patted his hand he looked at me and gave me a smile that looked like a grimace. "I'm going to go check on Jake." I said. Charlie looked at me apprehensively. "You sure that's a good idea. I don't think you should be hanging around him right now since he's got that kind of profanity going on." Charlie said gently.

"He. Needs. Me," I said in between clenched teeth. I then left them and walked into Jake's old room.

When I got in Paul, Embry, and Quil all looked at me and left at once. I went to Jake who was still cursing and shouting.

"Hey Sammy," he said breathlessly when he saw me by his bedside.

"Oh Jake," I cried.

"No, honey, don't cry." Jake said and tried to move but sucked in a breath when he tried to move his right arm.

"Dammit Jake, don't move." I said and tried to find something that'll calm him. I couldn't find anything.

"Don't worry it's going away. I can talk now," he gasped. "Don't talk don't do anything." I said and started to cry again. A couple minutes later Carlisle came in.

"Carlisle, help him please." I said going to him at once. "I'll try, but seeing as how he's healing fast I'll have to break a couple of bones. Like I did with you." I let out an audible gasp and covered my mouth in a horror like way.

"It's the only way, I promise." Carlisle said gravely. I saw the pain in his eyes and in his voice and I nodded my head.

"Does Billy know?" I asked.

"Yes he does, he said that I must do all that I can."

"Please, Carlisle, please do." I begged.

"Alright," he said and made his way over to where Jake was. Jake seemed to be semiconcious because he kept cursing under his breath. I walked up to Jake and knelt down beside him.

"Honey? Carlisle's here, he's going to help you. But he might have to break your bones." I said gently.

"Just do it fast, Doc. I'm not one for pain." Jake gasped and then went back to trying to steady his breathing. "Do you want to be in here for all of this?" Carlisle asked me.

"Please stay," Jake begged weakly.

"I'll stay, I'll do whatever you want, Jake." I said to him. "Okay on the count of three. One... two... three." Carlisle said and put his hands onto Jakes thigh.

Jake let out a humongous scream and I winced in pain from it. Jake was holding onto my hand and I was busy looking into his face.

"Look at me, Jake. Look at me," I kept murmuring gently trying to hold back my tears.

He kept screaming, break after break. And break after break did I keep wincing in pain from it. I looked at him and wanted to cry so badly. After awhile I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry, Jake." I said and kissed him on the cheek. I then got up and closed the door wincing when I heard his cries of agony. I then ran out of the house and bumped into someone cold. I looked up and saw Edward standing there with the same agonizing eyes as his father.

"Sammy, is he alright?" Billy asked. I looked at Billy and saw that he wanted to cry. I looked at him and wanted to cry all over again. I went to Billy and held his hand. "He's going to be..." I winced when I heard him scream and felt Billy's hand tightened. "Alright," I finished lamely.

An hour later Carlisle came out and walked over to me. Charlie was standing behind Billy and was looking at me with apprehension. "He's going to be alright. Just tell him no more motorcycles. I didn't bother to put on casts because the boys a fast healer. I gave him plenty of morphine so he might be sleepy. Make sure he gets plenty of rest. Who's going to take care of him?" Carlisle asked.

"I will, Billy can't do it so I will." I said raising my hand up a little bit. Carlisle looked at me and smiled softly. "Make sure he's not moving around. I'll come by to check up on him tomorrow. Charlie," Carlisle said nodding his head towards Charlie. Carlisle then left with Edward and I steered Billy inside the house and into Jake's room.

"Jake, my son, how are you feeling?" Billy asked trying to make his tone light but failing. "Good, I'm good." Jake said lying to us and to himself. "I'm going to leave you two." I said and walked out. I closed the door behind me but kept my hand on the door knob. I leaned my back against it and closed my eyes trying to take deep breaths.

"You going to be okay?" Quil asked coming up to me.

"I have to, for Billy, for Jake." I said opening up my eyes and looking at him. "If you ever need help just let us know. I'll be here. I don't know how it feels to have someone you love get hurt. But I know what it feels like to imprint. If you ever need anything you know where to reach me." He then gave me a hug and left. Embry came up to me and told me that if I ever needed anything I can call on him too. He hugged me and left.

Paul and Jared came up to me and hugged me too saying the samethings as did Embry and Quil. They gave me a hug and left as well.

"Sam can you stay here for a quick second I'm going to go and get somethings so I can stay here for the next couple of nights." I said, when Sam nodded I got outside and took the keys that Billy kept near the door. I drove to my house grabbed some clothes and my tooth brush along with Jake's things that he'll need. I then drove back to Billy's house. I saw Bella's car outside. I went inside and saw her in Jake's room. I looked around for Billy and saw him in the kitchen.

"Billy?" I asked going over to him.

"Hi, Sammy. You don't know how much it means to me that you are here helping us." Billy said. I smiled at him and sat down across from him. "You need help with him, Billy. You need some help yourself. I'll be here to help the both of you." I said.

I heard Bella's approach and looked up. I saw her crying and I went up to her. "I'm so sorry, Sammy. I didn't mean for any of you guys getting hurt. I'm... I'm... I'm a horrible person." Bella said.

"No you're not. We wanted to be there. We wanted to be able to make you safe. It's just that Leah happened to be a little cocky and almost go hurt. Jake's the one who went after her." I said and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around me and cried into my shoulder. I tried to soothe her but she kept crying harder.

"You should hate me right now." She sniffed.

"Why should I hate you?"

"Because I'm the reason you're fiancee is hurt. I'm the reason why you guys all risked your lives to kill a bunch of vampires." Bella said.

"That's part of our job description. We're supposed to risk our lives to save people. Just go and get a goodnights rest you need it. He'll be okay I promise you." I said.

"You're strong and you're absolutely the best thing for Jake. I'm glad he has you." Bella smiled. I smiled too.

"Thank you." I said and she left to go home. I saw Billy heading into his room for the night so I went to go and check on Jake.

"Hey," I said quietly, but he didn't answer he just stared at the ceiling.

"How can you do it?" Jake asked.

"Do what Jake?"

"Stand there and try to act tough when it's hurting inside? When you got hurt last year I couldn't handle it. I couldn't handle the pain of having you in pain. Yet here you are standing there looking all strong." Jake asked. I smiled and walked over to him.

"I am in pain. That's why I left your side I couldn't stand it. I love you Jacob and this was too much for me. Anyways you need your rest, okay? So go to sleep." I said and kissed him on the cheek. "Don't I get a kiss on the lips?" He pouted.

"Not until you're all healed."

"But that could take days!"

"Oh well, now go to sleep."

He started to grumble and I walked out shutting the light and door. I found some blankets and made myself a bed on the couch. When I layed down I started to cry and fell asleep crying.

________________________________________________________________________________

Here you guys go! I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry that the battle part was little I tried to make it interesting but probably failed in that area. So I focused the bit on Jake's battle wounds. Hope you guys enjoy it.

T@$T3 L!k3 C@NDY C@N3$

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1K 980 21
Have you ever wondered what klaus was doing before he found the doppleganger? Hannah Gerret lives in Alderberry village, england with her aunt and un...
73.8K 1.9K 20
❝and here I am, slowly drifting away from everything I once claimed to love❞ Heartbroken, lost and alone; Scarlett Swan seems to find love in the mos...
248K 7.2K 31
In which Ylva Sigefridsdottir, also known as Ylva the Dread, had been an earl since she was a young girl, despite having two brothers, following the...
180K 4.3K 20
It's Jasmine's first day at her new job, secretary and accounting at Queen's Consolidated. She meets up with a high school friend and they go over th...