Outcast

By xenalover

This is my first story so go easy on me. Tell me if I should keep going or not it get better later I promise More

Outcast
I was different
chapter 4
The Day I Left Home
I Start to Remember
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
author's note
A.N
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
Meeting the Family?
The Fight?
There is Hope.
Trial by Combat
We Meet at Last.
The Family Back Together

chapter 3

151 10 1
By xenalover

We stayed like that till I started to squirm, and I pulled away. I was glade that she didn't notice. We walked into the house and I went to my room. The second I was in my room I locked the door went into the bath room and tried to bring her out. But I couldn't. An when I stopped try so hard she came out. My eyes changed and I felt the warmth from before I hadn't I noticed how cold I was till that moment. God in fact now I am so warm I took off my winter clothes and put my summer clothes on. I went ro my bed and slept. I had the most amazing dream ever, we were running out in the woods. Part of me was hunting with my bare hands and the other part of me was using a bow. The weird thing is I don't know how use a bow I never learned. But somehow I knew that I could do it. So I hunted,sometimes with a bow and sometimes without the bow. It was fun either way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.1K 3.6K 37
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
1.6M 109K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
62.6K 1.6K 63
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
220K 25.8K 115
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...