The Family Back Together

I took my time getting back to the cabin and let Lex sleep it looked like she hasn't gotten a proper nights sleep in a long time so I let her enjoy it. Once back at the cabin I put her in her room and took off my sweatshirt and folded it into a pillow and put it under her head so that she knew that i was really back and that it wasn't just a dream. Once I knew that she wouldn't wake up i went back down stairs and sat with the family and we talked form a little before we to headed to bed. The funny thing was that me and Sky ended up back in my old room that was luckily in the attic so i was close to Alex's room and i could look out and see the whole yard if i had a feeling.

    The next morning I was up early like I was every morning and went for a run. when I got back i got a slap on the arm from my mate I guess she was not happy with me going out and not telling her with all the rouges in the area. But she quickly forgave me when i pulled out some flowers that I had pick up on my run I just saw them and thought of her. it was still early and the other's were still asleep so i made breakfast and just as I was finishing up setting the table they all came down even Alex and she was wearing my sweatshirt and it made me smile, and she just stuck her tongue out at me and it was as if no time had passes and i had my family back well part of it.

    3 MONTHS LATER

    Making breakfast that morning made me remember my human family and it made me miss them as if i had just left them yesterday and that's just what I told my family and they told me that if I trusted them as much as I thought that I did that I could bring them into the fold. Now that I had my wolf under control that's what I did with the help of Sky and the support of the rest of my family i went back and knocked on the door and the reaction I got from my family after telling the everything was a lot better then i thought it would have been.

    They were vary excepting of me and even more so with Sky when she was talking to my mother and my brother thought she wasn't paying attention he looked at my and gave me a high five and said "nice one sis you got your self a good one don't let her slip away." It made me smile and Sky and when my brother realized that she heard he lush but I told him "little bro there is no way in hell that i'll let her slip out of my hands that I can promise." Then i walked over to my parents with my brother in tow "I can wait for you guys to me the other side of my family I love you guys and we will be back for dinner but we have to go for a run see you guys in a bit." I gave them each a kiss before grabbing Skys hand and we went for our run.