The Day I Left Home

I put under the door and drove away. I hide my car in the woods and covered it. I ran for a little, and found myself back where it started. Back to my print I touched it hoping I could see her again. An to my surprise I did see her again just she looked more like me and not like before. She said " ok Amy now we have run and start a new life. But I most worn you now, now that we are one many things will change I don't know what but all I know is that it will be hard can you handle it?" " Yes as long as I have you then yes." She smiled "we leave tonight." I smile and hugged ,then I was back. I ran and ran till I was at the airport. I looked around and she told me to look in the inside pocket of my jacket, and I did. I found a key and asked her "what is this for?" "Look for the locker with that number on it and you will find what we need inside." "Ok?" I found the locker in it was a new passport and driver's license , a hair dye bottle, and some money. The passport and driver's had different name on it instead Amy Lee Potter it had Wednesday Bethany Adams.when she said things would have to change, she meant every thing even my hair. So i dyed my hair in the airport bathroom. When I came out instead of jet black hair my hair was now as white as snow. I now match my license and passport. From this day on my life will never be the same.

So what do you think plz rate and comment i hope u guys liked it if so tell me i might be write second part it's up to u guys