ch 7

When I wake up from that dream I always run out of the cabin looking for that little girl and it takes some time befor i remember that it was just a dream. I know what lead me to my family I need to know what happened to that little girl. So as much as it hurt me to think about it I need to go back. Back to the family I left to protect. I locked up my home, a went for a walk in the woods.Once I was by the river I looked for the heart shaped rock that I hide my tings that I didn't need to live out here. Once I found it I started digging, I grabbed my things and opened the bag they where in. When I opened the bag the smell of my mom's perfume it almost made me cry. God I have not thought about them for 2 and a half years I miss them. I grabed them and put they into my duffle bag and headed into town to catch the bus that would take me to the airport. On the way there I said my goodbyes to the few people that I grew to know as friends. Here they didn't know anything about me that I didn't want them to know. So they didn't treat me like a freak. But on the other hand their where still people here that thought I was weird. An one of those people was at the bus stop just my luck. Here when ever there was confrontation I would walk away so no one knows what I can do I would have loved to keep it that way but with all these emotions running through my veins I just might snap. I really hope this ice queen does not push her luck to day. I waited for the bus in silence. Then she saw my bag and just had to open her mouth. " Oh My God the town freak is leaving it's about time they cleaned this place up." An she made the biggest mistake of her life she took a step over to me and brushed her shoulder at me. An accidentally hit me. Not even that hard I barely felt it but it sent me off. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back she whimpered in pain as I tould her " I have dealt with people like you all my life the only way to teach you how to treat people is to put you in your place. If you ever tuch me again i promise you I will break you. Just cause your rich does not make you better then me understand?" She didn't answer so I twisted her arm further and asked her " do you understand?" She finally found her voice and answered me through tears " yes yes oh god yes please just let me go." And so I did and just as the bus came around the corner.