ch 8

I got on to the bus and waited till we got to the Airport. The people at the airport looked at me weirdly. I didn't know that my family was still looking for me they even went on tv to try and get me to come home. I got on the plane and hated every second of it my wolf didn't like not being on the ground. So I put my your buds in and play my nature mix it calmed her down for the rest of the ride. once we landed she was more the happy she almost came out twice while in line to get out of the airport. Once I in the woods I strapped to my back to my back and let hher run us back to where I hide the car. After about and hour of runing we found it. She came back on her own. I got into the car and found my old phone I turned it on and I had 2000 missed calls. and like 40 voicemail. An they were all form my family. I checked and they still lived here. so I got into my car and tryed to remember how to get back to my old house. When I finaly found it the lights where out and I had a flash back to the last time I saw the house this way. It was from the last time I went missing except this time off for 3 years not just a month. I jumped up the tree closest to my window I smiled when I saw it was unlock i jumped to the house and opened the window. When I was inside is when I noticed my room looks exactly the same as I left. It was so bazaar. It even smelled the same mostly there was a strong smell of tears. I heard someone coming towards my room and jumped on to the roof to hide from anyone who was coming into my room. It was my little brother god did I miss him he saw the window open so he ran over and looked out side. I couldn't help myself so I climbed off the roof and sat on the bed. The sound maded him turn around. When he saw me he burst into tears and ran and hugged me. I hugged him back he asked me " is this a dream or are you really here?" " I'm here little brother it's really here." I sat back on the bed and he came with me he just would not let me go. So I lead with him till you fell asleep in my armes. An I just didn't move until she asked to go and hunt she was getting hungry.