chapter 4

When I woke I was in a white room with a beeping sound and a needle in my arm. Oh my god I'm in a Hospital. Why in the hell am I doing here. I tried to get up but I was weighed down by a bunch of ice packs. The second time I tried I practically fell out of the bed. As soon as I got back on my feet I took the needle out of my arm. The heart monitor went off then stopped once I took the finger clip thing of of my finger. Then a bunch of people came running into my room with a crash cart en all. Guess they thought I flat lined. But no I'm still alive and kicking. When they turned they saw I was up and came at me. I never really liked doctors so when they came at me I he fought them, I fought them hard. They were on the floor in seconds and I was about to run out of the room when I saw my family right out side. It's like seeing them fliped a switch. I came out of combat mode and the world came back to me. I looked around and saw what I did it made me laugh. I walked over to each of the people on the floor and as luck would have it they where all alive with only minor cuts and bruises. Even if it wasn't exactly me she knew I didn't want to hurt anyone unless there was no other choice. That made me happy. I walked out of the room and said " maybe someone should help with the guys there are out cold in my room?" They all looked up at me. My mom knew I could speak again guess she didn't my dad and little brother yet. They were all looking at me like I was growing a second head. It was starting to bug me so I walked back into my hospital room pull all of the people into one side of the room then looked in my bag that was right next to my bed. I grabbed it and found something to put on other then this paper dress. Once dressed I grabbed my bag and keys about to walk out of the bath room when I heard her. She said " are you ready to leave. They can't and never will understand us again." " I know that but why does it have to be so hard." " It doesn't, just walk out there slowly hand your brother your house keys. Kiss your mom and dad good bye and walk away don't look back. If they try and follow run they wouldn't be able to catch up." I did what she said and ya they came after me. But I was to fast I got into my car and stayed there for a second. I thought my family would follow me l, I looked at their car it's tires popped. Now they couldn't follow me. I drove with tears in my eyes. I got home,and looked at it one last time. I wrote them a note saying " sorry but I have to leave. I don't belong anymore. I'm sorry I love you all. And you will all stay in my heart till the day I die. Love your baby girl now all grown xoxoxo. Miss you always."