I Start to Remember

It has been 3 years since I left home I am in a new place. A place I can happily call my home away from home. The first year was hard, but she helped me through it. As the year went by it started to hurt less and less. Be for I blacked out when she came out but now that I know how to control it I am with her all the time and she's with me. When we hunt it's different but it's a necessity I have to let her run free or she gets mad and I know how stubborn I am so she's just as bad. I've been having the worse and most beautiful dreams. It starts with me and a young girl run in the wood and it's incredible when we stop we see two adults doing the same as us I think they where my family. I was happy with them. That is until night fall. We all were out side in the moonlight and smiling , then we heard cracking and behind us my parents turned around and something shout my dad I would have screamed if not for my little sister clutching on me. The fear in my mothers eyes was horrible but I knew that we had to get away. And that's what I did. I grabbed my little sister and ran. Once I was far enough away I I told her to hide and I jumped up into the trees and ran back to the clearing and saw my mother fighting someone off. I knew I should have ran back and take my little sister away far far away but somethings in me made me jump down and fight off the person. But I was to late my mother was already died. Then something snap and I fought the person off. I kill that person but not before it hit me and cut my neck. Something must have been on the blade cause the cut burn me so I ran to the river. I took a rock out of the river and cut over the cut to bleed out what ever had gotten into my system. I was not healing so I lost a lot of blood. Getting out of the river I tried to find my sister but failed I passed out. And then I would wake up in a cool sweat and I was on high alert but then an hour later I would be myself again. It scared me how real it all felt.