The Fight?

He looked at me then at the wolves that surrounded him and didn't want to look weak so he shifted into his wolf. The moment he did his sent hit me, he was there that night. Something in me changed and I was all of a sudden calm as if I was there but not. one second I'm by Beth and the next I'm in front of the mutt grabbing him by his fur and my eyes were no longer violet as they normally would be when my wolf fights for control but completely black and rimed by ice. An with one word he shifted back to is human form.

"Shift" was all I said to him and he was on his knees. I looked to his pack and I knew that they wanted to run but they stayed put in fear that it would anger me more then I already was, and they were right I wanted all of them die for even trying to attack my family. I took a step forward and just as I did I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned ready to kill who ever laid their hand on me. but it was Beth and I calmed some what but the moment she saw my eyes all I saw in hers was fear.

"Who shot the arrow?" I looked into the crowd and no one answer and that frustrated me " Answer me now or you all die starting with your "alpha"!" that scared the mutt straight and they push this girl who was about my age forward and the moment I laid eyes on her I had control over my self again my eyes shifted from their blackened form to their normal violet but just a little lighter. I turned to Beth and once she saw my eyes back to normal she took a breath "Take him to your father he is alpha he will decided this mutts fate." She nodded and went to reach for him and he took that moment to strike he was about to stab Beth when the unexpected happen the girl who shot the arrow grabbed his wrist and snapped it.

Everyone was surprised Beth more then anyone. She looked at her "alpha" "HAVE YOU NOT CAUSED US ENOUGH GRIEF!?" She turned to me and bowed her head " please let the others go we did not want to harm you family we were living in peace with them till this animal came and killed our old alpha I know you pure bloods don't see us as a pack but we are him and his men wanted power and we were weak please spare my pack take me him and his men just let the others go I'm begging you." I looked to her and something in me told me to believe her.

The moment she finished speaking a young male stepped out of the crowd. "you can't do this Sky your to be the next alpha we need you." She looked back at him "Be quit little brother you will care for our pack now....No buts Jack." She looks to me and I nod my head "bring me the men that he came with and you are free to go." Beth looked at me as if I was crazy but the decision has been made and the men that fallowed the alpha were brought forward.

"If you do anything I will kill you if you try to run I will kill you if you challenge me I will kill you understood." I said looking to all the men and they nodded their heads all but the alpha I grabbed him by the next and started to squeeze "I said do you understand!?!?" My eyes started to blackened again and he nodded his head as best as he could then I dropped him. The moment I looked back at her I relaxed "say goodbye to your brother we will be leaving soon." she looked shocked but did not question me I turn to my cousin and she looked even more shock now then she did before. I turned to her pack " never cross that border again with out permission from the alpha understand?!?!" they all nodded their heads.

Once sky was by my side I told them to leave, they were reluctant at first till she looked to they and said " go now this is what an alpha does they protect their pack and that is what I'm doing if you don't leave and you get hurt then my sacrifice will be for nothing now go!" she said with tears in her eyes and they left and I could hear their howls morning for their fallen leader. "You are brave and strong for your people I respect that now come with me I'll speak to my uncle see that you have a fair chance to redeem your self hell maybe even make a truce between our packs." I said once my cousin was out of earshot. she looked at me as if I was crazy. "thank you but why would you do that why help a mutt like me?" "Because I know what it's like to be an outsider looking in, and it sucks. so if I got a second chance why shouldn't you? you were only trying to protect your pack and like I said I respect that and so will my uncle."

"I hope" I think to myself as we walk back to the house. An back to my uncle were he will pass judgment on those who wished to harm our family.

Outcastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें