Trial by Combat

At that moment I remember that there were the others that need to be dealt with. I looked to my uncle then I tilted my head to they and my uncle nodded his head he turned to them. "Who is your "alpha" ?" The wannabe studded up and spit at my uncles feet and said "I am their alpha and I will make your pack pay for this. This I swear on the moon!" and he tried to attack I was about to attack when my uncle sided stepped him and slit his throat "You should never start a fight unless you know that you are going to win." he said as a whisper into his ear but we all heard it clear as day.

Those were the last words that that worthless mutt hear before he died. My uncle turned to his so called pack then turned to sky. "It's up to you Sky they are the ones that hunted and hurt your pack I will leave their fates in your hands." One of the mutts finely spoke up "Your going to really leave our lives in the hands of this bitch come on your the Alpha be a man and kill us your self we already had our fun with her and by your pack law it's the Alpha who hands out the sentences. Fuck that I demand a trial by combat." all of his pack looked at him as if he was crazy but I guess he was their beta so now that their Alpha was dead they needed a leader and he was the best that they could do at that moment I laughed and stepped up I looked at my uncle and he nodded "Challenge excepted." I said with a calm voice and I think that he regrets demanding a trial by combat now. "No no he needs to fight me those are the rules!"

How cute his scared "You should really study you pack law more you don't fight the alpha dumbass you fight his champion me." With that I pulled him up and dragged him into the field in the back of the house and throw him into the circle that was burned into ground I turned to my uncle and nodded my head and he lit the circle on fire the fire would die when one of us is dead. And for a fact I know that Sky does not like this I turn to her and tell her everything will be fine. I took of the chain that I was wearing and I throw it to her "hold onto that I'll be wanting that back after the fight." I smile to her then turn to him and cut the rope that where biding his hand and throwing them into the fire. With that the fight began.

"FIGHT" my uncle yelled to us. I looked at him with a dead calm look on my face. I was completely calm I looked at him "I'll let you get your strength before we fight." I sat on the ground and closed my eyes. We sat there like that for about an hour then I studded a with my eyes still close you have wasted enough time lets fight so that we can get this over with." He charged at me and I just sided stepped him just as my uncle had his alpha but he was smarter he rolled out of it so I just missed his neck. I opened my eyes this is going to be fun. We fought like this for about an hour and I was starting to get bored so as he charged at me yet again two words came out of my mouth "bored now." and I snapped his neck so fast no one even saw me move. And the fight was over. He was their champion and that meant that they were to die as well they maybe mutts but the power of the wolf is still strong the moment that he died so did they. I felt for them they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time and they had to pay for it.

I walked up to Sky and said " I told you I'd be back for these." She smiled at me and hits my arm "Jerk" I smiled and kissed her head and put my arm around her and her me and my family walked into the cabin. We were so happy but the moment that we walked into the cabin the mood changed instantly. their siting in front of the fire place sat my....my sister. Fuck Me.

( if any of you get my reference during the fight scene you have great taste in shows if you don't know it then stop reading and watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer right now. how will the meeting go with her sister good ,bad , deadly, all of the above stay turned to find out.)