We Meet at Last.

I still had my arm around Sky and I'm glad for that, I looked to her took a breath and looked back to my sister. "Hey Lex long time no see." She looked really pissed at the moment but I did not back down. She charged at me and Sky didn't like that before I knew my sister was on the ground Sky onto and growling at her. I walked over to them and whispered to Sky " hey baby relax she's my sister ok...." she was still growling at her "please" she got off of her and backed up with me in her arms. It was kind of funny this was how I was feeling when it was the other way around earlier.

   Once I knew that nether was going to attack the other again I reintroduced myself to my little sister. "Alex it's me Amy well I go by Wednesday now but it's still me. The girl who told you to run when I should have stayed at you side that night." An in that the moment I saw her mask of anger and fear slip away but I know that she didn't want to believe it cause it was to good to be true to hard to believe that her big sister was back after being gone for so long. An just as fast as her mask slipped away it was right back in place.

    "No my sister is long gone she died when I was a kid." With that she turned and walked away and looked at Sky and she nodded her head I kissed her and followed my sister. I know that she felt me following her and she tried to lose my in the wood but I followed step for step and she couldn't shake me so she finally stopped and turned to me. "Don't you remember who showed to shake some one?" She looked at me like I had grown a seconded head. "You can't be my sister she doesn't remember me or our family let alone what she is!" "Well that is where you are partly correct I didn't remember you or the family but it has been coming back to my over the last few years the first thing I remember was that night us momma and papa and how I was so stupid for leaving you alone."

    She had tears in her eyes as she remembered that night. "Then I remember when you came to find me. I'm so sorry the way I hurt you but the blade that the hunter had that night had something on it and it shut my wolf off from me and I lost every thing. It's not till a few years ago I got reconnected to her and I'm back I swear it I'm never going to leave you again.... Just please let me back in....please." She broke down and charged at me and hit but I didn't fight back I just rapped her in my arm and kept hitting me saying why did you leave me alone over and over again till she broke down completely. An just as she started to calm down and cry her self to sleep she said just barely above a whisper.

    "Please don't leave me again" Those words broke my heart and finely broke me with tears in my eyes I held her close to me and said "I promise I will never leave you....not with out fighting for you" I picked her up and walked us back to the cabin with tears my eyes and her sleeping in my arms.