There is Hope.

We walked back to the cabin and I looked to my cousin "go in and get your father I will watch over them till you return" she nodded her head and went inside. Once she was inside I made the mutts get down on their knee, the wannabe was still giving me trouble but I dealt with him just as my uncle came out. The moment that he walked out I turned to him and moshed for us to step aside for a moment and as I had promised sky I talked to him about what had happened and why it had. he understood what an alpha would do for his pack so when he walked over to her he told her to stand.

     She did as she was told but kept her head bowed to him and for some reason I didn't like it but I stayed in my place next to my uncle keeping an eye on the others we had taken as prisoner " I respect what you did for your pack and I'm willing to make a truce with them but for me to let you go back to your pack after what happened today would not be the right thing you may have the will to protected your pack but not the power... You will stay here till you prove to me that you can fight for them as nobly as your father." "Wait you knew my father?" "Yes I did he was my best friend when we were children his sister your aunt was to be my mate but was killed before we had the chance to wed our pack were to have been joined as one long ago, and now they will be I have a son and I think that this is the best way to bring our pack together and make a peace that will last." "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

     I yelled once I hear his plan for Sky she was mine. My uncle looked at me and saw my eyes they had gone black again. He looked at me then at Sky I had lost control again and I was growling at him I knew that he was family and an alpha so I didn't attack just yet but if he was trying to take what was mine I would fight his. "Sky go to her, talk to her tell her your ok." "what wh.." "JUST DO IT!" he yelled at her cutting her off. But pissing me off at the same time so I took anther step closer to him. Sky walked over to me and talking slowly "it's ok I'm ok see I'm right here." She said as she was right in front of me but I wouldn't take my eyes off of my uncle he wanted to take her from me. Then she placed her hand on my check and I growled out"MINE"  to my uncle before looking at her.

     An I think she felt it too as she looked into my eyes not with fear but compassion "yours" and she let her green eyes glow as she pulled her self closer to me and it was then when I had her in my arms that I calmed and my eyes returned to normal. I was back in control and I pulled back from our embrace a little and looked into her eyes with my violet eyes and whispered to her "and I yours if you will have me." She smiled and nodded her head. We were in our own world till we heard a throat being cleared. "Well I guess there will still be a joining of our packs just not the why I had thought." I laughed at that.

A.N

(sorry guys if there is anything miss spelled I have no beta reader and if your still reading thanks I know it's been a long time since I have updated but I'm going to try to update as soon as I can please tell me if you like the story and want me to keep going I'm up to suggestions for things to come just let me know guys.)