ch 11

( If your still reading thank you. And i'll try and make the chapters long. Sorry it's taken me so long schools killing me i'll try to write when i can.Anyway on to the story.)

   After mom told me everything that she knew I went into the house and talked to the family for a little while then I was on my way, but this time I told them I would keep in touch. Then I was gone off to find my sister. For once I'm glad my mom was a pack rat, the close that I had been wearing was packed away. For some reason I never wore those close after that day, mom said that I hide it away and she just packed it away for that I'm glad. There were 5 different scents on it mine,mom&dad,my brother, and I can only hope my sisters. I took in a big breath memorizing the sent and prayed I'd find something.

    I got into my car and drove 3 towns over to were my family used to live before mom said they stopped feeling as if they were being watch I drove up to the house and parked out back it seem as if no one has even been here sense we moved out. I can still smell moms perfume, that's good that means her scent should still be around if no ones been trampling throw the forest which I highly doubt no one would step foot in there. (FLASHBACK) My brother and I were playing in the back yard when my brother throw the ball and I missed it and it went into the forest he got upset. The town has some creepy story that anyone that goes into the forest will be killed by the crazy man that live out there then he would feed you to his wolves at night you can hear the wolves howling. He didn't want to go in I didn't really care plus I really wanted my ball back so I went in. I did hear a howl I even saw a flash of the thing that made the sound. I wasn't scared were as must children would have been. my brother must have fallowed me because the next thing i know he scream and my dad came rushing out and dragged us out of the wood and he told everyone who would listen that he did see something then it was forbidden for anyone to go in.( END FLASHBACK) Guess it's a tripe into the forest it is.

   I walked into the woods and was immediately hit by every thing. All the sites,smells,& sounds. I couldn't stop my self I shifted into my wolf. She must have process our sisters scent faster then me then took over. I hate when she does that but I'm also glad ever thing just heightened so fast that I couldn't handle it. We ran and ran for what felt like hour but in reality only seconds had gone by. I found what looked like a den that has been well used. I shifted back and looked around until I felt a knife up against my neck right were my scar was from that night. The wolf wanted to take over and kill who ever was threatening us. But I fought her and stayed in control. I turn to find a young boy not much older then my brother. " What are you doing on my land?" I laughed " boy you really should learn to respect your elders."

   With that I twisted his wrist and took the blade for him. "Now now what would your mother say if she saw you playing with one of these." I fliped the blade shut "I think I'll keep this." An slide the blade into my boot. "Hey give that back it's mine and you should be here the wolf that lives here isn't like the others she is smart and she will look for you to take back anything you take with you,trust me lady it's not worth it now get off my land before my dad caches you the only reason that wolf is still here is cause dad can't kill it." With that he started to walk away.