The Not-So-Quite-Love-Story S...

Per ChocolateCappuccino_

Claris Jacobsen may have the demeanour of a normal 16 year old girl. But In reality, she's anything but. Clar... Més

Chapter 1- "Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, Ethan Rivers"
Chapter 2- "Bonfire night in the middle of May"
Chapter 3- "Misery loves company, and I'm its favourite companion"
Chapter 4- "Just watch"
Chapter 5- 'Tessie Smithers'
Chapter 6- "Spending Time"
Chapter 7-Road to no civilisation.
Chapter 8- Somewhere along the road of no civilization
Chapter 9-Revenge is best served sweet.
Chapter 10- "Totally selfie bombed you''
Chapter 11-"Love Sex Magic"
Chapter 12- The morning after
Chapter 13- The new boy in town
Chapter 14- "Not brothers, half brothers"
Chapter 16- The bet
PLEASE READ!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18- 'Kiss me, Cece'
Chapter 19-Confession Hour
Chapter 20-
Chapter 21-Broken Bad Boy's and therapy sessions
Please read

Chapter 15-Here comes another

533 19 3
Per ChocolateCappuccino_

Claris Jacobsen

Ethan's secret was found out not long after the incident in the hallway. It all happened in R.E when our teacher called out 'Mr Rivers'. The reason is unknown and he didn't specify which brother attention he wanted which caused them both to absent mindedly reply 'yes'. I remember the whole class going stiff with realisation and whispers broke out. Of course no one wanted to believe that maybe it was just a coincidence. I mean there are lots of people in my year that share my surname but I hear nobody shouting that we were retaliated or even paid attention to the possibility. As usual anything involving Ethan could never be simply or logical; it was always something outrageous, true or untrue.

No one knew that they were actually half-brothers as oppose to brothers, but neither Kian or Ethan made the effort to explain themselves or even confirm that they were related. This brought up alot of questions. Why hadn't Ethan ever mentioned having a brother?;Why hadn't they grown up together?; Maybe some crazy family drama?.

"I can't believe Ethan and Kian are brothers! Apart from the fact that they are both sexy-as-fuck, I see no resemblance" Addy gushed as we exited form time.

I really wasn't sure. They both had the exact same shade of brown hair and eyes but then again that's a very common aesthetic.

I sighed. "Half-brothers Addy. How many times do I have to tell you?"

"Same thing different name"

I wasn't even going to begin to explain to Addy how untrue that statement was.

"They both share the same blood and I want to know all the juicy stuff."- Addy gasped suddenly and gripped my forearm-"Maybe you could get him to talk when you guys next work on your english project"

"No way. After what happened last time--"

I broke off abruptly as I realised what I had just let slip. None of my friends knew that I've about what happened the first time I 'studied' with Ethan, or that there was even a first time. Addy's face was a mixture of suspicion and intriguing.

"What happened last time?"

"I-I--"

"Cece" Ethan called. For once Ethan's presence saved me from having to explain myself to Addy.

"Remember get me something gritty" She hounded and slipped away just as Ethan came by my side.

I turned to him. "What?"

"I was hoping we could start all over again with the studying"

I scoffed cynically. "You can't be serious? After last time do you really expect me not to think that this is just another of your ploy's to get me alone with you?"

"Someone's feeling arrogant today" Ethan bit his bottom lip mischievously. "No its not a ploy. I genuinely wanna get some work done."

"Now you've got work ethic. What did you do with the real Ethan?" I asked dryly

"Yes? No? Your wasting time Cece"

"No" I answered. "And don't waste your time coming to my house trying to persuade me because it won't work"

-The Not-So-Quite-Love-Story Story-

It didn't shock me as much as it did piss me off when I saw Ethan on my door-step, wearing his trade-mark impish smirk.

"What part of 'don't come to my house' don't you understand?!" I exasperated.

"None of it. I figured we might as well study at your house seeing as your terrified to go anywhere with me"

"All with good reason" I defended.

He intruded into my home and his head moved curiously around my living space, as if to re-identify with his surroundings.

"First things first: Where's the bedroom?"Ethan rubbed his hands like a villain.

"Upstairs. First door on your right" I pointed towards the staircase. Ethan leapt up the stairs, two-by-two-, and I followed behind him, feeling both annoyed and confused as to why Ethan was here and why I haven't sent him on his way.

Ethan had no problem seeking comfort on my bed. His arms flexed as his hands tucked under his neck, reminding me of how he looked the morning after the party.

"This is a nice room you got here, Cece" He said thoughtfully. "And an even nicer bed"

I gagged. "Don't start your fuck boy shit, Rivers. Let's just study so you can get the fuck out my house".

My sleek red Acer laptop sat on my Vanity table. It was two months worth of salary but nonetheless worth the buy. I placed it on my bed and plugged the charger into the wall socket.

"I've saved the essay's on my laptop, it should help us". I logged into my laptop and pulled up my documents which contained all essays and learning resources on 'Much ado about nothing'. I had a hate love relationship when it came to Shakespeare's comedies. At first I loved the atypical female characters-feisty and independent-but then as the play progressed they begin to fall for their male counterparts and eventually succumb to love, becoming the stereotypical Elizabethan woman. And this play was no exception.

Ethan groaned dramatically. "Uggh, I'm getting bored already"

Ethan persisted with his restless behavior for thirty minutes, and I don't know with him being impatient was genuine or just another endeavor to piss me off. I've barely made a dent in my work because every ten seconds I was either threatening to bludgeon him to death or rip off his lips with my bare hands.

"Just shut up! God your like a child".

"But I'm a man in the sheets"

I wanted throw my laptop against the wall and run round the house until my anger burnt out. How someone could be so infuriating and overtly sexual was beyond me; his annoying-ness drove me fucking insane.

Ethan's phone chirped and light shone through his front jean pocket. His body shifted angle as his thumb and forefinger wiggled his latest make of IPhone out his pocket. He stared at the caller ID, his lips pressed together and a his jawline ticked.

"I gotta take this" Ethan's voice was stiff with irritation. He slid off my my bed and exited my room through the bedroom door.

In that moment the sounds of Addy's voice creeps up from the back of my head, nagging me. "Remember get me something gritty"

I was conflicted; In one breath I didn't want to purposefully eavesdrop on his conversation and invade his privacy but my inner detective couldn't help but be aroused at finding something saucy about Ethan.

Out of my piqued curiousity, I tiptoed to the door and pressed my ear against it.

"You can't be fucking serious" It sounded like Ethan growled. His voice came through the wooden door muffled and I could hear him pacing in the hallway.

There was a pause before he responded

"No, I'm not doing it. You got me involved the first time, I'm not doing it again"

"The first time" I mouthed to myself. Was he talking about the time he drove us out to the warehouse? I concentrated my hearing again.

"I don't give a shit what or who you are. I am not doing it. Period"

Ethan's footsteps approached the door and I flung myself back onto my bed, placing my laptop atop my lap and looking completely neutral.

I looked up when he entered the room.

"Everything alright?" I inequired.

"I gotta go" He said.

"Really? You've just gotten here and we've barely done any work"

"Trust me, I'd much rather be here"

Ethan reaches for his leather jacket on the bed and shrugs it over his broad shoulders.

"See you later Cece". He says

-The Not-So-Quite-Love-Story Story-

Twenty-four hours stretched into an uneventful school day. I was at my locker, stowing away my school books when a flash of light blue brushed past my vision. I backtracked and notice a folded piece light blue paper wedge between my English and Maths book. My face contorted into uncertainty and a slight worry formed in my chest.

I flipped the note over, examining it for a clue as to who the culprit was. Expelling a nervous breath, I peeled the note open and read aloud the words scribed in white pen:

Nice to finally meet you. Kisses, E.

What the fuck, I thought. I felt like I had just been dragged into a scene of Pretty Little Liars but instead of feeling terrified at recieving this mysterious note I felt irritated. Who the fuck was 'E' and why the fuck did he/she break into my locker and leave me this stupid note?. And when did we meet?

I slammed my locker shut and adjusted the strap of my bag of my shoulder. As usual the car park was swarming with students and a necklace of cars surrounded the car park as cars funnelled out the exit. I stood on the side walk and waited patiently for the chaos to subside.

"Excuse me, but do you know where I could find my brother?" An unidentified male asked behind me.

The question comes out smoother than cream cheese on a bagel and the baritone seemed to fill the atmosphere.

The boy, or rather young man, was losing his boyish looks. Considering the light stubbled on his sharp jaw line, tall stature and defined muscles, I'd say he's nineteen moving onto twenty. He had a taper hair cut with a mop of thick dark brown hair at the top.

"Umm...No. Who is your brother?" I asked.

"Eth-"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" The voice of the person who out bursted made my heart squeeze in shock.

"He's your brother?" I asked, pointing at Ethan. "Jesus how many siblings do you have?"

"There's another one but he's out in France. Isn't that right lil bro?". He threw Ethan a smirk which made the familial resemblance so much clearer.

"Why are you here, Hunter" Ethan growled as he stormed up to Hunter. My presence was blind in his anger.

"To come get you, lil bro. We've got some buisness to tend to" Hunter reached out one hand and cupped Ethan shoulders. Ethan instantly retracted as if his touch were acid.

"No. I want no part in this Hunter" Ethan pointed behind Hunter. "Now go back to wherever the fuck you came from, and never talk to me again".

Ethan took his time to give his brother one last menacing glare before he raged towards his car, got in and drove off.

"Sorry for my brothers behaviour. He can be a bit...dramatic" Hunter's lips were twined with a charming smirk that could melt the heart of females.

"Its fine. Nothing different from how he is in school" I said.

"So you do know my brother?"

"Unfortunately" I muttered lowly, cautious not to cause offence.

Hunter chuckled. "What's your name, sweetie?"

Him saying 'sweetie' almost made me choke on my spit, but I answered nonetheless. "Claris"

Hunter nodded. "See you later Claris"

******

HEYA GUYS!

Apologies because this chapter is rushed as a muthafucker but I just wanted to get something out there to satisfy your readers appetite. How did you like the mysterious note Claris got from 'E'? Very pretty little liars but you'll understand once I get the ball rolling. Still thinking about what the fuck is gonna happen next buhh it'll come to me eventually.

Still in a rut about who to cast as Kian; still swaying between Diego barruceo and Ash Stymest. Comment who you think is better and why.

Dueces, ChocolateCappuccino

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

The Diner Girl Per Bettie Burton

Literatura romàntica

470K 15.6K 29
Korah is 18 years old who left everyone and everything she knew behind her to escape from the hell she had called home for all her life. She wanted n...
991K 35K 76
*** This story is Liams POV from Bad Boy Abused. *** It contains detailed abuse both physical and sexual. Although this is telling the same story as...
You Drive Me Crazy Per ch

Novel·la juvenil

7.7K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
359K 10.3K 41
Follow my Instagram for any updates and if you have any questions: @nikki_k123 Ellie has lived in Santa Barbara her entire life with her parents and...