Outcast

By xenalover

This is my first story so go easy on me. Tell me if I should keep going or not it get better later I promise More

Outcast
chapter 3
chapter 4
The Day I Left Home
I Start to Remember
ch 7
ch 8
ch 9
ch 10
author's note
A.N
ch 11
ch 12
ch 13
Meeting the Family?
The Fight?
There is Hope.
Trial by Combat
We Meet at Last.
The Family Back Together

I was different

165 13 1
By xenalover

I smiled now I know it really happened she is with me. She is part of me now we are one, guess i should stop calling her she, she's me. That made me smile even more. I checked my phone and happily it was still the same day. I was so happy I started to laugh which was weird cause last time I checked I couldn't laugh. I tryed to speak and I could. OH MY GOD I can talk. An I knew it was her, so thats what she was talking about when she said that I was shouting her out. But no more she and I will be free. Finally. I walked out of the woods and into my car. When I got home my mom was out side waiting for me to come home. She smiled when she saw me . I walked over and signed " mom I founded something new about myself...." Then I spoke " mom I can talk now I'm better." She looked at me and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen. She hugged me and cried.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 8.5K 53
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
74.4K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
262K 10.2K 32
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
65.2K 4.1K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person