Finding my broken heart

By Jobedian

After years of abuse Elizabeth finally escape . She runs away form one pack to be taken into a nother. She fi... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Note
13
14
15
16
Note
17
18
19
20
21
Epilogue
Note

5

125 4 0
By Jobedian

Elizabeth

"How ? " he ask and I smile but it doesn't reach my eyes .

"I found my mate . That's how . " I say and he looks at Alexander .

"Your her mate ? " he ask in a disbelieving tone .

"Yeah . " Alex says and takes my hand in his calming me down . Before I can say anything his mate walks over . She has on a beautiful light pink floor length dress . She smiles at the table before her eyes rest on me .

"Elizabeth , I'm so glad you're okay . When Eric said you were gone I was so worried . I'm so glad you sent that letter . " she  says and I frown .

"What letter ? " I ask confused .

"The letter you sent after you left . " she says and I look up at Eric .

"You told her I sent a letter ? " I ask surprised .

"Wait you didn't send a letter ? " she ask and I shake my head .

"What did the letter say ? " I ask her suddenly very interested .

"That you where sorry about leaving but that you had to find your mate . And by the looks of it , it looks like you did . " she says looking at Alex who looks amused by the whole situation .

"Is that so ? " I ask with very little emotion in my voice .

"Am I missing something ? " she asks and I nod .

"Yeah , I left and found my mate but he wasn't the reason I left . " I tell her and she frowns .

"Why did you leave then ? " she ask and I look at Eric .

"Why not ask my dear brother why I left ?  Eric you wanna tell her why I left ? " I ask and she looks at Eric confusion all over her face .

"Can we talk about this later ? " he ask her and she nods .

"I wanna go home . " I say and look at Alex .

"Yeah , let's go prinsess . " he says getting up with me following . We walk out and I look back at an shocked looking Eric and a confused Mady . When we get outside the door suddenly opens and Eric comes running out .

"Where are you going ? " he ask his shock all gone .

"She's going home . " Alex says gripping into my waist .

"This is her home . " he says and I frown .

"No , it hasn't been for years and you know it . " I say and he shakes his head .

"Your my sister . " he says and I nod .

"A sister that you hated so much you made me a slave in my childhood home . " I say and he looks at me with a pained expression .

"You know I love you Elie . " he says and I cringe at the nickname .

"No , you don't . " I say and he sighs .

"Why wouldn't I your my sister . " he says and I shake my head.

"Your only saying that because you don't want your mate to find out what kind of person you really are . You don't love me . I would like to think at some point in my life you did , but you don't now . The sad thing is , even after you almost cased the death of me I never stopped loving you . How demented am I . " I say walking away with Alex by my side .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

I strip out of the dress and start brushing my hair . Then I take of the makeup and splash my face with warm water . I dry my face and then I feel a parks shooting through my body .

I look up and smile at Alex . I turn around and look up at him . He places his hands on my waist and I smile .

"You okay , prinsess ? " he ask and I nod .

"Yeah , I faced my worst fear and I can say I'm relieved . " I say and he kisses my head .

"I'm glad your okay . " he says and I nod .

"I'm only hoping Mady realise who her mate really is . " I mumble and he nods .

"Yeah . " he says and kisses me . I imeadetly respond to the kiss . I pull away after a minute and gives him a small smile . He smirks at me and kisses down my neck finally reaching my mark .

I moan and he smirks against my skin . He nibbles at it and I grip his hair . He let's out a groan and sucks harder . I lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist . Then the bed makes contact with my back and he hovers above me .

"You sure ? " he ask and I nod ....

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake up with my head on Alexander's chest . He's playing with a strand of my hair and I look up at him and smile . He gives me a lazy smile back and kisses my lips softly .

"Morning  , prinsess . " he mumbles against my lips before pulling back .

"Morning . " I whisper closing my eyes again .

"How you feeling ? " he ask and I open one eye to look at him before closing it again .

"A little sore . " I mumble and he sits up casing me to open my eyes again .

"I didn't hurt you did I ? " he ask his voice full of worry . "I shouldn't have... " he starts but I cut him of.

"I'm fine . " I say pressing my lips to his . He relaxes a bit and I give him a small smile .

"You sure ? " he ask and I nod .

"Yeah . " I say resting my head on his chest again .

"I wanna take you somewhere . " he says and I nod .

"Where we going ? " I ask not moving from my spot on his chest .

"To the cabin . " he says and I frown .

"Where ? " I ask not sure if I heard him right.

"The cabin . We're leaving at noon . " he says and I nod .

"How long ? " I ask and he smirks .

"A week . " he says and I smile .

"A week ? What are we going to do a whole week ? " I ask and he wiggles his eyebrows .

"I can think of a few things . " he says and I slap his chest .

"Pervert . " I mumble and he chuckles .

"You weren't complaining last night . " he says and I glare at him playfully .

"You better be glad I like you . " I say and he pouts .

"Only like me ? " he ask and I smile .

"I love you . " I say and he beams at me .

"I love you . " he says and then a nock comes form the door . Alex growls and I roll my eyes . I get up and put on my panties and Alexander's shirt before making my way to the door . I open it to find Amanda smiling at me .

"Morning . " she chirps and I smile at her .

"Morning . " I say .

"Is Alex awake yet ? " she ask and I nod .

"Yeah , come in . " I say and she walks in . She looks at Alex nervously before sitting down on the couch .

"Morning , sweetheart . " Alex says as he sits on the couch next to her now dresden in shorts .

"Hey , I've gotta tell you something . " she mumbles and I frown at the uneasiness in her tone .

"What is it ? " he ask sensing it too .

"I found my mate . " she mumbles and Alex frowns .

"Your not even eighteen yet . " he says and she nods .

"Yeah , but he is . " she says and I frown .

"Who is he ? " I ask and she sighs .

"Alpha Michel's son . " she says and I frown .

"How long have you known ? " Alex ask and she looks at me .

"Since Friday . " she says and I smile at her .

"Why didn't you say anything ? " I ask her and she shrugs .

"You seemed to be stressed yesterday . " she says and I feel somewhat guilty remembering she wanted to tell me something.

"Is this what you wanted to tell me yesterday ? " I ask and she nods .

"Yeah . " she says and I give her a full on smile .

"I'm happy for you . " I say and Alex clears his thought .

"I'm not so happy about this news . Your only sixteen . You shifted only a few months back you can't already have a mate ! " he yells and she stands up .

"I knew you would say that . " she says running out of the room . I look at Alex and frown.

"Did you have to do that ? " I and he looks at me like I've grown to heads .

"She's sixteen ! " he yells and I frown .

"I don't see your point . " I say and he sighs .

"He's two years older than her . " he says and I shake my head .

"Your four years older than me . " I point out and he nods .

"Still your eighteen . She's sixteen . She's to young . " he says and I shake my head .

"How would you feel if someone told you you couldn't be with me ? " I ask and he gets mad .

"I would rip their heads of . " he says and I nod .

"Exactly . How do you think Amanda feels ? " I ask and he sighs .

"Your right . " he says and I nod .

"Fix this . " I say and walk to him . I kiss him lightly on the lips before passing him out the door .

Alexander

I walk to my sisters bedroom and knock on the door . She opens it and walks away . I enter the room and close the door behind me .

"You hare to tell me I can't see him ? " she ask her voice sad . I cringe at her sadness . All I want is for her to be happy .

"Don't do anything until your sure your ready . I know his father . I would have his head if you shed one tear because of him . And I want him to come over some time . Not this week though , maybe next week ? " I ask and she looks at me with hopeful eyes .

"You mean we can be together ? " she ask and I nod .

"If it makes you happy then ... yeah . " I say and she runs me to and throws her arms around my neck .

"Thank you so much . " she says in my ear and I chuckle hugging her back .

"Mom and dad would have been so proud . " I say and she pulls back .

"You think ? " she ask and I nod .

"Yeah , they would have liked Michel I hope . " I say and she smiles .

"They would have loved Elizabeth . " she says and I nod .

"Yeah , they would . " I say and hug her again before going back to my mate .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 0 5
After her abusive father finally goes to jail, Rain tries to live a happy normal life. What happens when he returns? Will she move on from the past...
703 93 29
A story about a father's journey to be the father he never had.
12.2K 464 21
She is a cold-hearted​ girl, yet it's not her fault. A foster child all her life, she has been treated in the worst of ways. Her anger-issues makes e...
253 16 15
In this powerful and emotional story, we follow the journey of Isabelle, a woman who had a difficult childhood filled with hardship and struggle. Des...