Epilogue

Edward

I sit in the dark and wait for Isabella to come . This is it . If we make it I'm going home and I'm taking the girl that might be my mate home with me . This is all just so weird and strange and exiting at the same time . I mean how do I tell my father she might me my mate even though I haven't shifted of yet . I can imagine how mad he'll be if I show up at home . I'll probably be grounded for a life time when I get home . If I get home . My door opens and Isabella walks in locking it behind her .

"Hey , you awake ? " she whispers into the darkness and I get of the bed and nd walk to her .

"Yeah , let's get out of here shall we ? " I ask and she nods . She leads me to the window and looks down .

"There is no guards patrolling tonight . My father is throwing a party at Eric's pack house. So no one is here expect the women and children . We can make our way out of here and step onto your pack lands . It's a miracle the packs are just beside each other . Come on let's go . " she says and walks into the closet .

"What are you doing ? " I ask and she just sighs and pulls me into the closet . She walks to the end of the closet and pushes against the wall . A door open and she smiles to herself .

"Come on let's get out of this place . " she says and hands me a torch . I take it and walk behind her . After a while we come to a wall and she pushes against it again . It opens and we step out in the night air . She pushes it close again and it seals up . If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I wouldn't have known .

"So what now ? " I ask and then I hear a noise behind me . I turn around to come face to face with Eric .

"Now you go back to your room and I don't tell your dad what happened here tonight . " he says and Isabella shakes her head .

"I can't do that . " she says and he nods .

"So I could just kill you now . " he says and I scoff .

"You wouldn't . You need me . " I say and she laughs .

"That's where you're wrong . I stil have your mother and the pup that's om the way . " he says and I let out a low growl .

"You stay away from them . " I say and he laughs .

"Then you have to come with me . Either way I will get what I want . " he says and I shake my head .

"I can't let you get what you want . " I say and he let's out a frustrated sigh.

"And why is that ? " he asks and I shrug .

"You've been getting what you want since you where a little pup . Which your no good now . " I say and he growls .

"Are you calling me a pup ? " he asks and I cock my head to the side .

"I don't know . Am I ? " I ask and she moves closer . I look him in the eye and take a step closer . He looks surprised before smirking .

"You think you can hurt me pup ? " he asks and I shake my head .

"No , but she can . " I say and Isabella hits him with a steel pole . He goes down and I kick his side . He doesn't move and she takes my hand and starts running into the woods.

"Your too cocky for your own good , you know that ? " she says and I give her a grin .

"It bought time tight ? " I ask and she nods .

"Yeah , I guess . " she says and I laugh . We run for a while before we come to the border.

"Who builds their house so close to the border ? " I ask and she shrugs .

"My dad I guess . " she says and I nod .

"Wait you know once you step over the border your a rouge ? " I ask and she nods .

"Yeah , now let's go . " she says and we step over the border . I feel a shift inside of me and take her hand and start walking back home . "What do you think your parents are going to say ? " she asks and I shrug .

"Don't know . They'll probably be grateful to you for helping me . " I say and she nods .

"Why do you want me to go back with you so bad ? " she asks and I sigh . How do I tell her she might be my mate ? I can't do that so I go with the obvious choice .

"Your father would have killed you for helping me and I don't want you killed . " I say and she nods .

"And why don't you want me killed ? " she ask and I groan .

"Cause I care . " I say and she looks down at the ground .

"Why do you care ? No one has . So why do you ? " she asks and I take her face in my hand .

"Cause a really beautiful came into my room and helped me get out whatever I was suppose to do without even knowing me . " I say and she gives me a small smile .

"I don't know about the beautiful part . " she says and I scoff .

"Have you looked in a mirror ? " I ask and she shrugs .

"Yeah , let's get going . " she says and I nod . We walk and when we're just at the edge of the woods some of the guards shows up . I groan because I know they'll see Isabella as a threat . One of them steps I'm her direction and I step in front of her . He cocks his head to the side and goes behind a tree . Then Kyle walks from behind the tree and I give him a grin .

"Are you stupid ? " he asks and I shake my head .

"No , but if you hurt her you're stupid . " I say and he frowns .

"She's a rouge . " he says and I nod .

"Yeah , but she saved my life . " I say and then I hear a growl behind me . I turn around to come face to face with my dad's wolf . I grin at him and he looks at Isabella . "Don't you dare . " I say and he looks at me for a long while .

Come on and bring the girl

He says through our link and I nod . I grab Isabella by the hand and follow my dad to the house . All I can think of how fun this is going to be . Not .