8

Alexander

I walk into the house and darkness greets me . I sigh and turn on the light to the kitchen. She's going to kill me and if not she's mad . I eat the diner she made before heading upstairs . Opening the door to our room I see her asleep with a book on her lap .

I sigh and close the door behind me . Taking the book form her lap I'm careful not to wake her . I strip out of my dirty clothes and climb into bed with her . I pull her to me and take a deep breath .

"Where where you ? " she ask and I sigh .

"Dealing with pack busines . " I mumble and she nods .

"Okay . " she whispers and keep quite after that . I get a uneasy feeling in my stomach but shake it off . I wake up to Liz screaming next to me . I jolt put of bed and put on the light . She holds her stomach and I throw the covers from her .

I sit next to her and she clutches my shirt on her hands . She whimpers at the pain I feel to . I push it to the back of my head and focus on comforting her . She falls asleep after a few hours when the sun is just about to rise . To tired to get up I sleep next to her and hope what happened now would never happen again .

Later that day I make an appointment with the pack doctor . I have to know why she's going through all this . It hasn't even been a moth and if she has to go through this pain over five months this will not end very good .

"So I have good news and bad news . " the doctor says and I feel Elizabeth tense up .

"Can I have the bad first ? " she ask and the doctor nods .

"This is a very high risk pregnancy . But the good news is you can pull through . With no stress and an health diet you can make it . If you plan on having more children it will get easier . This is just your first . " he says and I nod .

"I think I have to lei down . " Elizabeth mumbles and I nod .

"Alpha ? Can I speak to you ? " the doctor ask and I nod . Elizabeth leaves the room and the doctors goes serious .

"What is it ? " I ask slightly worried .

"It doesn't look good . She can't have anything to worry about or she'll lose the baby . She has to relax . She can't be up later than twelve and she has to get enough sleep or this pregnancy will be hel . " he says and I nod .

"Is there something your not telling me ? " I ask and he nods .

"If she doesn't make it through this pregnancy chances are she'll never be able to have pups again . " he says and my heart skips a beat .

"Never ? " I ask my voice coming out small.

"Never . " he sighs and I nod walking out if the office . This can't happen . I can't lose the only thing beside my mate that makes me truly happy .

"Alex ? " Amanda ask as I walk into the house .

"Where is she ? " I ask looking around the room .

"She's sleeping . " she says and I nod . "It's not good is it ? " she ask and I shake my head .

"She can't lose this baby . If she does she'll never be able to have one again . " I say and her eyes goes wide .

"And if she does ? " she ask and I don't miss the hopefulness in her voice .

"She can have as many as she wants and it gets easier . " I mumble and Amanda nods .

"I'm sorry . " she says and I nod .

"It's not your fault . " I say and she nods .

"I'm going . " she says and gives me a hug before leaving . I sit there for the rest of the night before making a choice . I can't let her lose this baby . Not just for my sake but for hers . I have to make sure she doesn't have anything to worry about .

London here we come .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for this really short chapter , but it has to happen . You'll understand soon . Thank you for reading and comment please . I would live to hear your thoughts and suggestions .

Share and vote .

J.M. K