4

Elizabeth

I stare at the girl for what seems like a eternity but was only five minutes . Then I hear foot steps down the hall and I fell Alexander's presence behind me .

"Prinsess , who's at the door ? " he ask me and I move out of the way .

"Hey , baby . " the girl says and I want to get sick .

"What the hel ! " Alex yells and stares at the girl . She bats her lashes at him and pouts .

"That's no way to greet me . " she says and steps into the house . I finally snap back to reality and walk out of the house . Yeah , I'm used to getting hurt , just didn't think my mate would be the one to send me over the edge .

I hear Alex running after me but I ignore him . Then a hand grabs my wrist and I know it's Alex by the sparks that shoots through me . I don't pull back I just stand still looking down at the ground .

"Please just let me explain , prinsess . " he begs and I give him a weak nod . I can't believe this . I mean first my brother and then my mate . He leads me back to the house , now rid of the girl .

He leads me up to our bedroom and sits me down on the bed . I just stare down at my lap not having the energy to look up at him . He kneels in front of me but I stil don't meet his gaze . He takes my hands in his and let's out a sigh .

"Look , I've known Emily since we where pups . " he starts . "But nothing has ever happened between us . Yes , she wanted me but I didn't want her . I mean come on our parents are friends .

"Then when I turned eighteen I was thrilled to find my mate , but when that didn't happen I was heartbroken . I took the alpha title without a luna and didn't really care for it . Bit when I turned twenty two this year and still didn't find my mate , dad thought it would be best for me to take her as a luna to ensure the pack doesn't grow weak . " he says and I feel the bile rising in my throat but I push it back .

"So what now ? " I ask and he scoffs .

"I can't believe you will even ask me that . " he says and I sigh .

"Alexander have you taken a good look at her . The girl is like a model . " I say and he lifts my face so I'm staring into his eyes .

"I want you and only you . I don't care about how beautiful you think she is cause next to you she's nothing . " he says and my heart swells at his world's . My wolf jump in joy and I smile at Alex . He brings his lips down to myne and I instantly respond to the kiss .

He stands up slowly bringing me with him . He picks me up and sits in the bed with me straddling him . His lips leaves myne to trail kisses down my neck . He finds my soft spot and sucks at it. I moan and he pulls back looking at me .

His lips moves to my mark and he kisses it sending my body into a frenzy . He bites down on it again . Sinking his teeth in once more . I moan in pleasure . Enjoying the feeling of the bond becoming stronger .

He pulls his teeth out and licks the mark sealing it once more . He looks at me and I bite my bottom lip . He pulls it form my teeth and I smile . He places his lips on my mark again and I sigh in relive .

"I just couldn't resist . " he says and I nod .

"I'm not complaining . " I say and he chuckles .

"I'm going to take a shower . " I say and he nods . I walk to the bathroom and strip from my clothes . Once I'm finished I walk out to find Alex siting on the bed with his head against the head rest and his eyes closed .

I take one of his shirts from the drawer and slip it on with some of my underwear . I walk to bed and sit down om his lap my legs to one side . He snakes his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him . I feel the uneasiness on him .

"What's wrong ? " I ask and he shakes his head . "Alexander . " I say and he sighs .

"Your brother is what's wrong . " he says and I tense at the mention of my brother .

"What about him ? " I ask and he sighs .

"His mate is expecting there first pup . He invited me to come and somehow he heard that I found my mate . He wants us to go to the party in a week . " he says and I sigh .

"We can either go and surprise him . Or we can stay home and just say something came up . Either way he is going to find out I'm your mate . So why not it be sooner ? " I ask ask and Alex opens his eyes .

"Are you sure ? I mean you don't have to . " he says and I shake my head .

"For some reason I would love to see my brothers face when he sees me . " I say and Alex smirks .

"That's my girl . " he says and I smile .

"Can your girl go to sleep now ? " I ask and he nods .

"Yeah , prinsess . " he says and I place my head in his shoulder drifting to sleep .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A week later

We where pulling up to my old pack . In this week I was officially named luna of the gold moon pack . Now all I have to do is get past this hight in a calm matter , and for some reason I don't think that is going to happen .

"You okay , prinsess ? " Alex ask and I nod .

"Yeah , as okay as I can be . " I say and he grins .

"Your going to be fine . " he says and I nod .

"I hope so . " I mumble as the car comes to a stop .

We get out and I am greeted by the house I was a salve in for years . For some reason I'm calm . I don't know if it's the reason that's Alex is next to me , but I wouldn't mind feeling this for the rest of the night .

We walk up the stairs and Alex rings the doorbell . The door opens and Patricia opens the door . She stares at me for a while before takin me into a hug .

"Oh , my word . Your okay. I though you were gone . Don't ever scare me like that again . " she rambles in my ear and l laugh . I pull back and she smiles at me . Alex clears his thought and I look at him .

"Patricia this is Alex , my mate . Alex this is Patricia , my best friend . " I say and she looks at Alex .

"Alpha Alexander . " she mumbles while bowing .

"Hey , Patricia . Nice to meet you . " he says and she nods .

"You too . " she smiles and takes my hand . "This way . " she says leading us to the ballroom . She leaves us at the door and Alex opens it for me . I take a deep breath and walk in . He place his hand on the small of back and kisses my mark .

"Relax , prinsess . " he whispers and I nod leaning into him . We follow a girl to our table and I can't help but be reminded of me only a few weeks back . We sit at the table and I finally take in the room . It's decorated in blue and white colors all around the room .

We sit and talk about pointless things until Eric walks to the stage . He makes a heart warming speech and I can't help but be reminded of him before he took the alpha title . When he's done he walks down from the stage and straight to our table .

He greets that alpha's and their luna's before looking at Alex . Alex gives him a smile and then his eyes lands on me . All the color drains from his face and it takes all I have within me not to jump on him . Alex takes my my hand and gives me a squeeze .

"Elizabeth ? " Eric ask as if he's not believing his own eyes .

"Eric . " I mange to grit out ...