13

Alexander

It's been two weeks and still nothing . In the two weeks we have come up with the teary that it's someone who wants power above all else . I've been working late hours . Getting everyone trained above sixteen and changing the patrol every two hours .

"Alex ? " Liz asks and I look up from my work .

"Prinsess ? " I ask and she sighs .

"Would you please stop working for a little while ? " she asks and I sigh nodding.

"Yeah , okay . " I mumble . I stand up and walk with her to the living room . "Where is Edward ? " I and and she points to his play pen . He's laying on his back trying to reach the toys that hangs from the roof . I smile and pick him up . He makes cute little noises .

"He misses you . " she says and I sigh . "I miss you . " she ads quietly . I lay Ed back down and walk over to her . Sitting beside her I pull her on my lap so she's straddling me .

"I'm sorry , I've been so busy lately . " I mumble and she nods .

"It's fine . I just want to you spend time with us . " she says and I nod .

"How about we make some pancakes ? " I ask and she nods .

"Yeah , we haven't done that in a while . " she says and I nod .

"Yeah , okay . I make them and you cut the fruit ? " I ask and she nods . We make our way to the kitchen leaving Edward to play .

I take out the ingredients and start mixing . I can't remember the last time we cooked together and even if it was just two weeks back it seems longer than that . Flipping the pancakes she cuts the fruit and places them on the plates . Edward starts crying and Liz walks out of the kitchen and comes back a few minutes later with a smile on her face .

"What happened ? " I ask and she laughs .

"He dropped his toy on the floor . " she says and I smile placing the pancakes on the plate. We sit down at the table .

"Pancakes for diner . This is the life . " Elizabeth says as she takes a bite and let out a sigh.

"Yeah . " I mumble when I swallow the bite I had just taken .

After diner Elizabeth feeds Edward and we sit and wach TV . With Edward on her lap and her head leaning on my shoulder with my arm around them . Edward makes cute little noises and we laugh at his reactions to the TV screen . We go to bed a little wile later me getting the best sleep I've gotten in a week .

Emily

I hate her . Who the hell do she think she is . She took Alex from me and she's gonna pay. I'm gonna make her regret taking him away . She's gonna regret walking on to this territory unwelcomed .

"Hey , what are you doing ? " Kevin asks as he walks into the pack house .

"Nothing . " I say and shut my laptop .

"Why aren't you asleep ? " he asks and I grumble . "You where suppose to be asleep a hour ago . " he says and I sigh getting up .

"I'm going . " I say walking up the stairs . I hate Kevin just as much as I hate Elizabeth . He is always so perfect . Doing everything to keep his little luna safe . Toby is just as big of pain in the but . He is always snooping around following me . I am almost sure he saw me talking to the rouges in town but luckily nothing has happened so I can't be sure .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Alexander

I'm sitting on my office behind my desk going through papers when my door opens and Toby and Kevin walks in .

"We have news . " Kevin says his face serious .

"What ? " I ask and they sit down .

"It's Emily . " Toby says and I frown .

"Emily ? " I ask and he nods .

"Yeah , I have been following her around cause I saw her come out of the woods at midnight a few days ago then the rouges where spotted . About two days ago I saw her in town talking to a few rouges making sure everything was planned . " he says and Kevin nods .

"Last night when I came in from patrol I saw her on the couch with her laptop . Then she left it on the couch and I opened it and there was a file about Elizabeth . She had another file that planned on how to end her life . " Kevin says and my blood boils .

"You will get her here and you will question her . She will not leave the dungeon alive . Am I clear ? " I ask and both men nods at the sound of my wolf . It's rare that I get this mad . But if I do it means business .