6

Elizabeth

We where driving to the cabin as Alex explained it . The road was long and we have jet to come across any houses . I'm tired and Alex haven't said anything to me since he came out of his office . He blocked our link and I know something is wrong .

"Alex ? " I mumble .

"Prinsess ? " he ask glancing at me and then back at the road .

"What's wrong ? " I ask with a frown on my face .

"What do you mean ? " he ask and I sigh .

"You haven't spoken a word to me since this afternoon and we're supposed to be spending a week together . " I mumble and he sighs .

"I didn't want it worry you . " he says and I frown .

"Why would I be worried ? " I ask and he stares at the road before he sighs .

"Your brother called . Told me he wanted you to come home . Said something about his mate wanting to fix things . " he says and I frown .

"Mady wants to fix things ? " I ask and he nods . "As much as I like her that women just doesn't know when to stop . " I mumble and Alex laughs .

"Yeah , your right . But something stil bothers me . " he says and I frown .

"What ? " I ask looking at him .

"You said you turned eighteen a few months back and I was at the pack a month ago . I'm just wondering why my wolf didn't sense you . " he says bitting his bottom lip . I stay quite . How do I tell him of the worst punishment I reserved last month .

"I wasn't there last month . " I mumble .

"Then were where you ? " he ask and I cringe at the thought . I stay silent wondering just how I'm going to tell him what happened only a month ago . "Prinsess ? " he ask after a few minutes of silence .

"Can we please not talk about that now . I'll tell you , just not now . " I mumble and he walked my hand calming me down .

"It's okay . " he says . I nod and close my eyes resting my head against the window . I slowly fall asleep waiting for the nightmares to come which never does .

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wake in a strange room and look around . The room is strangely modern . It has wood floors and walls . The light blue curtains block all sunlight and it matches the blue of the sheets .

The door leading to the bathroom and wardrobe has the same wood and the door leading out is of a slightly lighter wood . The door opens and Alex walks in looking down at his phone . I stare at him wondering when he will actually tare his gaze away form it long enough to notice I'm awake .

"Morning , prinsess . " he says still looking down at the phone .

"Morning , when did you wake up ? " I ask and he does something on the phone before looking up at me giving me a breathtaking smile .

"I was awake since about six . " he says and I frown .

"What time is it now ? " I ask and he looks the the phone again .

"Half past nine . " he says and I gasp .

"I never sleep this late . Why didn't you wake me up ? " I ask getting up .

"You seemed tired . " he says and I nod .

"I'm taking a shower . " I say walking into the bathroom . I close the door behind me and turn on the shower waiting for the water to warm up . I strip to out of my clothes and get under the shower .