The Hongs Reunite

By BooNana99

3 Hongs. The Hong siblings. They were sepparated since childhood, 2 girls were taken away and the boy was lef... More

Inspiration & Characters
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch.4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Epilogue : This is it
Parting away
SEQUEL !!
special chapter : I
Special Chapter : II
Special chapter : III
'Between Kims'
VERNILLA ICE ICE BOONON YAAAAAAAAAS -'ㅅ'-

Ch. 8

2K 61 1
By BooNana99

Jungah's POV

After we got home, the maknae lines were practically tackling us down to the ground, taking the ice cream from our hand.

I snuck into my room, not wanting to be a part of their own little commotion.

Sitting down on my bed, I fish out my phone and dial mom's number, it took me a couple of rings before mom picked up, I'm surprised on how quickly she respond to my calls.

"Hello? Honey? Is everything alright?"

"Yeah mom, I just wanna talk to you, the boys are enjoying their ice cream right now"

"Oh, good for them... so how's the boys? Are they being nice to you?"

"Yeah, they're good to me... but there's one thing that bothers me..."

"What is it?"

"You said that I was taken when Joshua was 6, doesn't that means he still have memories of me and unnie?"

"Ah! That... well... here's a tiny story that we forgot to tell you... both of your departures was very hard to handle, and the one that suffers the most was Joshua... he couldn't live without his sisters, so he continue on with his life, with the both of you as a fracture of his imagination, as he grow up he believed that his 'sisters' were only his imagination and by the time he reached the age of 11, he stopped 'playing' with the both of you-who he believe is his imagination-and practically forget about you both... we wanted to tell him but we're affraid that the truth might be too hard for him to handle"

Mom's story silenced me for a couple seconds, my head became dizzy and my heart sank into my stomach.

"So... in his mind... I never existed...?"

"No, no... it's not like that! You exist... but only as a form of imagination..."

I was speechless.

My brother forgot about me?

Does being here makes any sense anymore?

"Mom... I.. I-I gotta... g...o...."

I mumbled and hung up.

My mind was still in shock, nothing make sense anymore and I don't think I could manage to live here without having second thoughts and doubts after the truth was revealed to me.

But in the midst of my thoughts, a knock came to my door, "Jungah? We're eating ice cream no- hey... what's wrong?" Mingyu asked as he stepped into my room.

I looked up to only look down again, "I-I... I don't..." the words trailed off of my lips, "don't what?" "Don't... think that I could stay here anymore..." I mumbled.

His eyes widened, he shut the door and sat in front of me, facing me while holding my hand, "what? Why? Did we do something to you?" He asked worriedly as his face tilted to the side to get a better look at me.

My body start shuddering, tears start to stream down, "I-I failed... I'm a big d-disapp-ointm-ment..." I choked out, "hey... you're not a disappoin-"

"I AM, OKAY!" I screamed at him, silencing him, "my sister... we should've come here together but she died before she could... she told me to go here alone instead to meet Joshua..."

Mingyu seems to be confused by my statement, "Joshua? Your sister knows Joshua?" He asked again, "we're related... the three of us" I mumbled, he gasp in shock, "SERIOUSLY!? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM!? He gotta know! Let's te-"

Before he could stand up and dash to the door, I grab his arm, "no! Please! Don't tell him! He only knows me as a fraction of his imagination! I couldn't bear to see him having me as a burden, not right now!" I plead, tears stream down to my cheek more and more.

He sat back down in front of me and sighed, "fine... but I'm guessing I'm the only person knows about it, hmm?" A small teasing grin cracked to his face as a chuckle follows by, "yeah..." I answered back, sniffling.

Mingyu shook his head before standing up and helping me into a better position, making me slightly confused.

"Uhh... what are you doing?"

I asked, completely unaware of what he's gonna do.

He looked at me and grinned, "you need rest, obviously you're gonna be too tired if you continue doing work today, besides we won't be going anywhere"

Eventhough he said that, I tried refusing as I felt that today was supposed to be my work day, "b-but the lunc-" "no, don't worry! Me and S.Coups hyung will take care of everything! You just rest now, consider it as a form of gratitude for taking us grocery shopping with you"

He then pull my blanket up to cover me, that's when I realized that he was tucking me into bed, like some kind of a little kid.

A smile slowly forms on my face as I look at him putting stuffs away from my bed, "now, you take a good nap and we'll wake you up when it's time" he grinned.

As he reached the door knob, I peek my head out from my blanket, "thankyou... Mingyu oppa" I mumbled the last part.

That seemed to please him as he beamed proudly and widely, "no problem! Rest well, and don't worry about anything!"

And with that, he left and I soon drifted into a deep slumber because my eyes were already heavy from my previous cry.

Mingyu's POV

Once, I stepped outside of Jungah's room, I came face-to-face with a very curious Vernon.

"What did you do inside, hyung??" He asked, eyes squinted, looking as if he was judging me, or was trying to fish out informations from me.

Luckily, I kept my cool and scoffed at him, "tch, why are you being so nosy? Little boys aren't supposed to listen to grown up stuffs" I smirked, the intonation of my voice made it seems like I was teasing him.

which I was.

Vernon raised his eyebrows and shrugged, "I'm just curious! She must've yelled at you for some reason..." he smirked.

'Dang, he must've heard her scream!' I thought to myself, "n-nothing happened! I told her about the news I heard earlier this morning and she was pretty shocked, no big deal!" I said in one puff of a breath.

Vernon cracked an obnoxious laugh, "yeah, I'm not buying it..." he scoffed, "well, it's none of your business, Vernon... so please, for the sake of Jungah, drop this off and let it go"

Thankfully, Vernon decides to slide it off and walk to where the rest of the boys are.

'That's a relief...' I thought to myself while exhaling loudly.

But as I walk back to where the boys are lounging, I caught a glimpse of Joshua hyung and begin to think about what Jungah said earlier, 'siblings, huh?'

No matter how much I look at Joshua hyung, I couldn't believe the fact that they're related.

It's ridiculous, I know.

But I have to say that there's something weird about Jungah, like how the heck did she get an opportunity to work with us if it isn't because of a relation with someone.

And who the heck would've thought that the 'relation' would goes up to Joshua hyung's mother which is also her mother?

Why is it so confusing!?

"Mingyu, you alright, man?" Wonwoo hyung asked while tapping me on my back, bringing me back from my own little world.

Startled, I quickly regain my composure, "n-nothing..." I replied.

Wonwoo hyung looked at me with a slight confused look on his face but he shrugged it off and walked away.

After this, I need some major explanation from Jungah...

______________________

Holla!!!!

I fulfilled my promise and updated twice this week ㅋㅋㅋ

What do you guys think of this story?

Tbh I know the plot but I seem to suck in writing the story.

HEOL

Anyways, enjoy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 4.3K 69
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...
231K 7.5K 59
✔Completed. Author: Hannah Llyne Galang Someone breaks your heart and your bias fixes it, how cool could that be? #WOOZIFANFIC
27.7K 665 38
IDOL SERIES #2 Moon Ara Trainee who was being false accused and kicked out by the company Joshua Hong Successful idol who only focus on his work but...
47K 1.3K 14
You wake up from a coma and see a familiar Korean man, and the more you spend time with him, the more memories come back to you.