Shameless (Lesbian Story)

By LezGirlThatDreams

This story follows a high school freshman, Diana, as she tries to discover herself in an oppressive religious... More

Chapter 1: Expectations
Chapter 2: Pleasing The Parents
Chapter 3: Feelings
Chapter 4: Amy
Chapter 5: The Kiss
Chapter 6: Stupid Boys
Chapter 7: Rough Road
Chapter 8: Jonathan's Views
Chapter 9: A Book
Chapter 10: Deal
Chapter 11: Devils
Chapter 12: Out
Chapter 13: Safe Space
Chapter 14: Mary
Chapter 15: Starting Over
Chapter 16: The Box
Chapter 17: The Key
Chapter 18: Parental Rights
Chapter 19: Times Have Changed
Chapter 20: Just Friends
Chapter 21: Sisterly Love
Chapter 22: The Application
Chapter 23: Home Alone
Chapter 24: Bonding
Chapter 25: Checking In
Chapter 27: Little Somethings
Chapter 28: Food on A Stick

Chapter 26: Coffee House

28 1 0
By LezGirlThatDreams

     The Coffee House, a local coffee shop, was only a couple of blocks away from Mary's place. It was small, but popular. The baristas were prompt in filling out people's orders and greeted people by name. Everyone seemed to know each other; Diana felt out of place. She didn't know anyone in her new community.
     "Hey. What would you like young lady?"
     Diana looked up at the tall man behind the counter, the owner of the coffee shop. "I wanted to check in on the job that I applied for."
     "You must be Diana. Sorry darling, but we wanted someone with a bit more experience who knew our community well. Let me get you a coffee though- on the house."
     Diana smiled as he began making her a small coffee.
     "You must be new to town," he said as he handed her the hot cup of coffee.
     "Yeah. I just moved in with my sister."
     "Are you gonna be going to high school here?"
     "Yeah. I start tomorrow."
     "Well, you'll probably see my son there. His name is Jack. JACK!"
     A tall brunette boy working behind the counter walked over.
     "Jack, this is Diana."
     "Hey, Diana."
     Diana waved, finding it a little awkward to start meeting people she'll be in school with now.
     "She'll be going to school with you starting tomorrow. Why don't you make her feel welcome."
     "Can do, pop."
     "Good. That's all, Jack. You can make Shirley's coffee now."
     "Sure thing. It was nice to meet you, Diana. I guess I'll see you around." Jack walked away and continued working.
     "Diana- before you go, I want to let you know that some of the kids from school study here on Thursday nights. I close up except for the students so that it's quiet. You're welcome to come if you'd like."
     "Thanks...."
     "The name's Mr.Holinsday."
     "Thanks Mr. Holinsday."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 380 24
Growing up is not easy. Growing up in the early 2000's as a closeted lesbian- even harder. This is Bella Jameson's story- growing up in the closet...
51 1 14
Eliza had enough of the stereotypical claims that her religious family thinks about people coming out of the closet and be confident to be a part of...
401 32 20
This story is about two teenagers starting High School as juniors. They are trying to find out who they are, even when things get tough. The real que...
358 16 36
"Why is she shutting me out? I know for a fact that something is going on; it's not about just being tired. I thought we were getting closer after th...