Sold as a bride to a vampire...

By freakynikki

Stormlyn is a teenage girl with the luxury life any teen would die to have, but her life changed after the be... More

Meeting the hot new guy
The Mall
The big bonanza
Strange Sunday
Manic Monday
Weak
You have to be kidding
The hospital.. *dun dun dun*
Punishment
History (part 1)
History (part 2)
Bitter sweet reality
Dinner for one?
Facing the world (part 1)
Drunken love talk
Unexpected events part 1
A/N
Unexpected events part 2
New beginnings..
The camping weekend (Part 1)
The camping weekend (Part 2)
The camping weekend (part 3)
The camping weekend (part 4)
The end of the camp
Punishment
Night of terrors
Nightmare on Elm Street
Choices
IMPORTANT!
The pre engagement party shock
The engagement party part 1
Important!!!!!
The engagement party part 2
Input competition
In hospital
Horror
Unanswered questions
Torture
Traitor revealed
A/N
Another MF a/n
What?
You're kidding, right?
A/N
Propoganda
Propoganda (continued)
Suprise..
Destruction
Transformation
So it begins..
Battle ready
Almost Lost
Shattering
Wattys
Puzzles
Note

Facing the world again

2K 79 0
By freakynikki

Just as I thought I would get to relax a bit, a knock came to the door. I was laying on my stomache across my bed, fiddeling on my phone.

I ignored it, but then it came again. I glared in annoyance towards the door, wondering which one of the brothers it is.

I decided I'm not going to answer, and instead quickly put my earphones in and turn on my music. Not loud enough apparently, cause I heard the door open and someone stepping inside.

He came to stand in front of me, in return forcing me to look straight at his, uhm, manhood.

As quickly as I looked, my eyes shot up to stare at a very neat looking Lucas.

He was staring down at me with a smug grin on his face.

"What?" I snapped.

"Did you enjoy your bit of freedom?" He asked almost knowingly.

I gulped nervously. Fuck.

"Why do you care?" I asked buffled.

"Why do you always asume the worst of me?" He asks a bit annoyed.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" I snap.

He stares at me intently, as if he is studying me. It made me uneasy and nervous so I looked down again going through my playlist.

Suddenly his hand came down over my phone and he ripped it from my hold.

I wanted to shout at him, but he was so fast and in a swift movement I was standing, his arms around me.

"What the-" I began to ask confused but he closed in and kissed me.

Not like the other forceful ones, it was soft and tender.

I was extremely caught off guard. What was he doing?

I pushed him away and he let me.

"What?" He asks confused.

"What are you doing?" I ask puzzled at his strange behaviour.

"Come clubbing with me tonight." He requested more that asking me.

"Uhh... on a sunday?" I question feeling strange at his request.

"Yeah." He smiled softly.

"Why not take Sabrina?" I suddenly felt like I shouldn't have said that.

He froze, all signs of a smile disappearing.

"What did you just say?" He glare at me furiously.

I feel like cowering away from him, but I'm me so I pushed my luck.

"Isn't she your lover?" I ask raising my voice a bit.

A sound was heard when I realised he had slapped me.

My hand instinctively went to my cheek.

I stared at him with hatred.

"What the fuck do you know about my feelings?" He roared with anger.

He took the step between us to me and I immediately tripped backwards as I tried to move away.

I fell smack bang on my ass and hissed in pain.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath as I tried to bring myself to stand back up.

"Get ready." He demanded and left the room.

I hate him so much.

Suddenly I got an idea. Oh I would get ready. It is on.

*Later*
I stood in front of the mirror, admiring myself. I had a tight black dress on that stopped just below my mid thighs. It was also only covering one shoulder. I left my hair loose, flowing over my shoulders, along with 4 inch black stilletos. My make-up was dark, black smokey effect. But my lipgloss was a light brown.

I was so ready. I'm going to make his night hell.

As I did the last touch ups a knock came at the door.

When I didn't answer he came in anyway.

When his eyes landed on me, I could swear it looked like the wind got knocked out of him.

He was at my side in an instant, his eyes dark with some emotion.

"Change. Now." He ordered.

"Why? Do I look ugly?" I pouted, knowing it was the exact opposite. I felt like laughing inward.

He took a deep breath and pushed me to the wall, where he trapped me with his arms.

I just stared at him, waiting for a reaction.

"Fine.. Don't. But you will be sorry." He said while his eyes raked over my body. I shudder at the thought.

He grabbed me, pulling me along to his car outside.

Oh my goodness. This car is going to give me nightmares from being so damn monstrous.

He opened the passenger side for me and waited for me to get in. After I got in, he moved around to the driver side and got in also.

He started the car and my heart melted. Beautiful. It's like music to my ears.

We drove off to the city and we didn't talk at all. After about 25 minutes we stopped in front of a busy night club. The Den. Wow.. Could it scream any louder that this is obviously a vampire owned club?

Lucas got out and came around to open for me. When I was out he handed the keys to a valet and we started to move towards the entrance of the club.

There was two bouncers at the front, staring straight ahead of them.

Lucas pulled me along and soon I was cringing and trying to protect my eyes from the extreme vibrations of swaying club lights. Oh dear god.

It looked like all the gods came together and had an orgy.

Woman and men both were exceptionally beautiful. I mean they looked like fucking masterpieces brought to life.

I felt a bit out of place, but I was confident enough that I atleast looked approachable.

"Come." Lucas ordered me in a low stern voice.

I didn't reply, only obliged.

We came to a section with two guards standing by a spiral staircase, closed off by a red rope.

Probably the VIP room.

As we approached them, the nodded at us and quickly unhooked the rope to give us access.

When we got to the top, there were only 2 young guys occupying a couch near the corner. I glanced around and saw someone familiar standing close by. Michael.

We approached the two guys, and Lucas introduced us.

"Billy, Nathan. This is Stormlyn. My fiance'. His introduction short and to the point.

"Hi." I greeted with a small smile.

"Hey beautiful, I'm Nathan. And he's Billy." Nathan introduced himself and Billy.

"Nathan!" Lucas hissed and I winced at his little outburst.

"What?" He questions Lucas knowingly. I just stare at the two of them.

I decided to chip in.

"Well okay, when you two ladies are done with your love affair, could I get something to drink please?" I asked with fake innocence.

"Oh ho fiesty isn't she?" Billy remarked with a grin.

"Apparently she doesn't know when to stop." Lucas said with annoyance as he stared at me with narrowed eyes.

I guess that will come back to bite me in my ass later.

"You flatter me." I smile at the two boys en give them the googoo eyes.

Nathan bit his lip as we lock eyes. He is actually good looking. Brown hair and brown eyes. Nice tan body and not too bulky.

I looked away quickly, not wanting to incite the wrath of the devil himself.

"Excuse me." I said softly, turning towards the way we came up.

"Where are you going?" I hear Lucas ask confused.

"Ladies." I answered quickly.

I made my way downstairs, luckily looking straight at the ladies room.

As I made my way through the crowd, I appreciate the music playing loudly. Nice rythm.

Once I was inside, I made my way to the large mirror. Taking a look at myself, I felt actually good. I grabbed my lipgloss and applied some to my lips. Putting it away again I made my way back to the 3 amigos.

The were talking in low voices and Nathan stared at me the entire time as I made my way to them.

"Nathan." Lucas warned.

"What? You can't expect me to not appreciate such beauty." He retorted.

I cleared my throat, earning all 3 to look at me.

"I want to go dance." I stated with a pointed look at Lucas.

"No." Came his short answer.

I glared at him. Putting my tongue in my cheek, I licked my teeth.

"Then why bother bringing me here?" I snapped.

He looked at me. I looked back at him. We stared at each other with blank expressions until Nathan spoke up.

"I will accompany you." He offered politely.

Lucas broke the staring contest we had and shot him a glare.

"Fine. Just get out of my face." He growled furious.

Nathan stood up and grabbed me by my hand, pulling me along.

When we came downstairs there was a lot of people dancing and screaming above the music.

Nathan pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing.

After about 15 minutes he leaned into my ear yelling above the music.

"Wanna drink?"

"Sure!" I yelled back with a nod.

He led me to the bar where the music was substantially lower and we could talk normal.

"What do you want?" He asked flashing me a smile.

"Uhm... Vodka?" I let out a nervous laugh.

He ordered our drinks and soon we made our way back to the devil and Billy.

Handsome devil but a devil non the less.

"About time you two came back." Billy noted. Billy was also sexy. Blonde with green eyes and a bit pale but his built made up for it.

Lucas just stared at me as if telling me I'm going to regret it.

"Uhm..." I began but Nathan cut in.

"It was fun especially her being a human girl." My mouth fell open.

"Ofcourse.. More vampires." I sigh in defeat. I'm not going to be rid of them soon are I? Nope. So why do I ask...

"Oeh low blow." Billy winced as a fake hurt.

"Get over yourself man." I rolled my eyes.

"Quite a mouth she has." Nathan smirked at me.

"Lucas I want to go home. I have school." I told him careless.

"I have bussiness to finish." He argued.

"Fine. I'm going downstairs then." And with that I turned and left.

When I got downstairs, I went to sit in a corner at the bar.

"You want anything?" The barman asks.

"Strawberry daquiry please." I smile while giving my order.

Someone came to sit next to me and when I turn to look, it was Nathan.

"Lucas said I must keep an eye on you."

"Figures." I huffed and then I saw my drink coming.

I took my drink and started sipping at it.

"Why are you so uptight?" He asks out of nowhere.

"Me? The devil over there is the one with the problem."

"He's trying you know. Would it kill you to just get to know him? He hasn't had the pleasure of many human female companions." He states and I couldn't help stiffle a laugh.

"God how old are you? You're word choice sounds so ancient!" I giggle as I sip on my drink.

He chuckles too.

"I'm old enough to have lived 4 full lives. So I have the most experience out of the two of us. Please take my advice and just give him a chance. It's not his fault he's like that." He glanced at me, giving me a lopsided smile.

I stared at him, thinking on his words. I gave him a small nod.

"Okay." Was all I said.

____________________________________

Hiiiiiiiii! Don't execute me! I'm sorry but I wasn't in the mood for writing. But here you go.

Vote comment fan

Freakynikki ^()^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 63 14
Camilla is given a new life... a life away from her past...she believes. Despite her odds, this time, she manages to conceal it. But until when?.... ...
408 59 25
Sophia Thomas is no normal girl....and this is no normal tale. Fate conspires to unite five teenagers who were never supposed to meet, much less grow...
Crestfallen By Pea

Teen Fiction

87.7K 3.4K 36
"I'm so sorry, Casey," he said, pleading for my forgiveness. I'd been avoiding his intense gaze for the entirety of the conversation, but I looked i...
Silver / | By Black cat

Mystery / Thriller

224 72 36
They're both trying to find their way through life, and both trying to let go of their pasts and become their own people. But, of course, they face c...