Furry Love (A Jacob Black Lov...

By sammy1671

It’s a love story about Jacob Black and Samantha Uley. A story of love found lost and found again. They go th... More

Chapter 1 The Past
A New House
The Reunion
Friends comes at bad timings
Things Changed
Heart Breaks are Only the Beginning
The Healing Process
Scents
Christmas shopping
Moving out
christmas party
Back to School
Schools out
The Planning
Vamp hunt
Par-teh!
Taking Notes
It's On
harder
Nightmare
Runaway
Running
going home
The Wedding
Fight!!
Exhaustion
She's Here!
acceptance
Listen Up!
Shocker
Headache's
Go Away
She's Back
Not a new chapter

Meeting Time

6.7K 80 2
By sammy1671

Okay I want you guys to remember that we are to stay in our wolf form. You understand me? Came the reply of our alpha and my brother-in-law to be.

Yes sir! We all said. Let’s go and no playing we are there to watch so Sam and Jake no playing.

Why do you always think I will play, Sam?

Well for the fact that you’re my little sister and you like to play around and I know Jake instigates things.

I do not! I thought.

Can we please go? Leah said a little bitterly.

Alright let’s go.

We then were running in our formation. I thought it was cool how we ran and no one took notice of us. Although, we slipped up a little last year. I can’t believe now that we have to take instructions from a bunch of filthy bloodsucking leeches.

Sammy, you doing okay? You’re running a little slow. I commented.

I'm fine. Just keep running. She huffed. I could tell that she was a little tired. Nonetheless, I didn’t bug her about. Before I knew it I was blasted in the face with a bunch of vamp stench. It was like getting smacked in the face with a rotten tomato and the stench took me by so much surprise that I stumbled a little and Sammy passed by me.

Look who’s falling behind now. She thought smugly and I ran passed her but she didn’t do anything she was just thinking smugly.

Okay we’re here I don’t want no playing just pay attention and watch their fighting technique so we don’t mistake them with the other vampires.

Filthy bloodsuckers, what if I took maybe one of them out? No one would mind. Jake I mean it. Sam said. Yeah I’ll pay attention, or at least try to. Sam gave me a growl and Sammy instantly went on defensive. Right now is not the time for you to get territorial Sammy, now pay attention.

Got it just take us to them and let’s get this over with. Sammy said with weariness.

We were behind the trees when we saw them; they weren’t that hard to miss. Just look at them, they are white as freaking snow and their background was black. I saw Bella and her filthy leech sitting near the trees. It still sickens me how they touch her like they are one of her. Disgusting I tell you.

Edward looked at us and instantly the Cullen’s spread out into a line. The big bulky one and the lean one with the blonde hair was standing menacingly at the point.

“Damn,” the big one said. “Did you see anything like it?” The females without the psychic visions were staring at us with wide eyes. What they never seen wolves before? I bet they haven’t seen werewolves. I saw Bella’s lips move but I couldn’t quite make out what she was saying.

We were settling down, I made sure to have Sammy in-between her brother and me.

Always treating me like the baby- she grumbled. I leaned my head on her and she scooted closer to me. I saw the gentle leader take a slow step forward and said, “Welcome.”

Thank you, we will watch and listen, but no more. That is the most we can ask of our self-control. Sam thought and Edward translated for us.

“That is more than enough,” Carlisle said loud enough for us to hear. “My son Jasper,” he held his hand to the lean blond vampire who looked like he is ready to blow, “has experience in this area. He will teach us how they fight, how they are to be defeated. I’m sure you can apply this to your own hunting style.”

They are different from you?

With a nod Carlisle answered, “They are all very new- only months old to this life. Children, in a way. They will have no skill or strategy, only brute strength. Tonight their numbers stand at twenty. Ten for us, ten for you- it shouldn’t be difficult. The numbers may go down. The new ones fight amongst themselves.”

We all growled our enthusiasm at the prospective idea of being able to actually kill some filthy, bloodsucking, leeches.

We are more willing to take more than our share, if necessary.

“We’ll see how it plays out.” Carlisle smiled.

Do you know when they’ll arrive?

“They’ll come across the mountains in four days, in the late morning. As they approach, Alice will help us intercept their path.”

Thank you for the information. We will watch now. Sam finished. Once he was done talking to them we all sank to the ground. Then the one known as Jasper stood into the space and reluctantly turn his back on us. “Carlisle’s right, they’ll fight like children. The two most important things you’ll need to remember are, first, don’t let them get their arms around you and, second, don’t go for the obvious kill. That’s all they’ll be prepared for. As long as you come at them from the side and keep moving, they’ll be too confused to respond effectively. Emmett?”

The big, husky, menacing looking one came out of the line with a big smile. Jasper backed away a little and waved Emmett forward. “Okay, Emmett first. He’s the best example of a newborn attack.” The big ones eyes narrowed a bit and muttered, “I’ll try to not break anything.”

“What I mean is that Emmett relies on his strength. He’s very straightforward about the attack. The newborn won’t be trying anything subtle, either. Just go for the easy kill, Emmett.” Jasper said and backed up a few more paces. “Okay, Emmett- try to catch me.” Then he was gone.

I was getting a little paranoid. What if he comes over here? Paranoid a bit, Jake? Sammy said.

Not in the least bit. I lied.

Liar, so what was all that ‘What if he comes over here?’ thing you had going on?

I was worrying about you.

You don’t need to I can take care of myself, thank you. But it’s sweet that you care so much.

Shut up and pay attention, Sammy.

Who says Jake?

I say- Sam said. We instantly quieted down and started to pay attention again to what was happening. We didn’t miss much the big one started to chase the fast one. They were both fast but I think the blond one was faster then the big one. Whenever it seemed like the big one had him, he was gone. Then the big one froze because Jasper caught him from behind with inches to spare from Jasper’s teeth and Emmett’s neck.

Some of the pack gave a laugh at what had happened. Emmett wasn’t smiling now and his features turned hard, “Again,” he insisted. “It’s my turn,” the leech that Bella is so in loves with retorted. “In a minute, I want to show Bella something first.” Jasper said. He then waved the psychic over and she came so gracefully that she could have been dancing. “I know you worry about her. I want to show you why that’s not necessary.”

He then stepped into a crouch and started to stalk her. Alice just stood there motionless and very small compared to the other one. Jasper shifted forward and came to her left Alice closed her eyes and smiled to herself. Jasper stalked forward and sprang to where she was standing. She moved a little to the right just as he reached her; if you weren’t paying attention it could have been like she never had moved.

Jasper wheeled around and launched at her as she took a step forward. They kept at it and the movement got more quicker and it looked like they were dancing. Then she was finally found on his back and kissed his throat. “Gotcha,” she said with a triumphant smile.

“You truly are one frightening little monster.” Jasper laughed.

Disgusting- Leah said. Oh come on Leah it’s not that disgusting it’s actually very sweet. Sammy said defending the Cullen's. I’m not defending the Cullen’s Jake I’m just saying it would have been normal if they were human. Don’t be so judgmental.

You’re going leech lover on me. I groaned. It take’s one to know one. She said and it seemed like her thoughts were a bit smug.

“My turn,” Edward called out. They both sunk into a crouch and started stalking each other. Again and again they came at each other and again and again they couldn’t gain the upper advantage. I gotta say that this fight was pretty interesting.

“Back to work, we’ll call it a draw.” Jasper said with a laugh as the other leech who I despised severely straightened up too. Then the others took their turns and I was amazed at how they were able to fight each other but not really hurt the other person at all. Still I hated them. They were going to take away one of my best friends and turn her into something that I hate so severely it makes me what I am.

But you’ll always have me to bring you back. Sammy’s quiet thought came. And I realized how much it hurts her to have me think of someone else while she can hear it. Although she won’t say anything because she knows that it’ll not make me any happier. She wants me to be happy. That thought came through my mind on all its own.

I know I’ll always have you to show me what the most important thing in my life is.

Her eyes smiled at me as I looked at her and then she looked back at the vamps. Her eyes would flicker towards me now and then but she kept it mostly glued to the fights going on. Jasper would give more instructions and encouragement.

The time went on and soon enough it was finally time for them to finish. “We’ll be doing this again tomorrow. Please feel welcome to observe again.” Jasper said a little uncomfortably.

Yes, - Sam thought now channeling alpha mode.

It would be helpful to us to have your scent so we don’t mistake you for one of them. A guidance you can say, Sam said. It’ll burn our nose though, boss. Seth’s voice said a little sleepily. Yes but it will help us know which is which.

“Certainly,” Carlisle the strangely gentle leader said. “Whatever you need.”

 We then all started to grumble as we got to our feet, except for Sam and Sammy. Who just stood up without the excess noise. We stood up and went into formation with Sam in the front Paul and me flanking him and Sammy standing beside me and so on until the last wolves were standing. We then walked out in formation never wavering from one another.

We walked up until the first leech Sam sniffed him and winced from it then went on with Jasper. We all did the same and I could hear Leah’s muttering’s about how this stinks, literally.

You guys’ don’t leave me out here between these too. Seth whined, but we ignored him. I felt Bella’s eyes on me and I turned to look at her. I gave her a wolfy grin and she laughed a bit. I widened my smile and went over to her. Sammy come with me to Bella please. I asked Sammy, she agreed and walked out of her place in line with me and over to Bella.

You guys get back in line, now. Sam said.

Relax we’re just going to say hi to Bella, we haven’t seen her in a while. I said. Sammy just followed clearly a little too tensed to say much else. When I was close to Bella my eyes flickered to Edward and decided that this was far enough when I saw his tensed stance. I sank to the ground and so did Sammy so that we weren’t much taller than her.

“Jacob? Samantha?” Bella breathed. We both chuckled at her. Bella reached out and touched my fur on the side of my face. I closed my eyes and leaned my head into her hand. You know you have a big head Jake? Sammy teased.

Like yours isn’t the same size as mine? I retorted back playfully. Hey she’s getting close to you I dare you to lick her. Sammy dared me. I looked at her gauging her thoughts and face and then looked back at Bella. She wasn’t really paying any attention to me so I licked the side of her face.

“Ew! Gross, Jake! Or Sammy! Whoever you are!” Bella complained and jumped back to smack me. I dodged out of the way before she could land her hand on me and Sammy and I were laughing. Bella wiped her face on her shirt. She looked up and saw behind us that everyone was looking at us.

I’m not happy with either of you two.

What can you say, big brother, you raised me.

I laughed again at what Sammy said to her brother. Then the wolves started to disappear into the forest again, all but Sammy and I. Embry and Quil hesitated a bit when they realized that we weren’t with them. Go we’ll be there in a little bit I just got some questions for the leech. I said to them.

Edward then came by me and grabbed Bella’s hand. “Ready to go?” He asked her.

Where’s she gonna be when this all happens?

“I’ve not quite figured out all the details yet.” Edward answered.

If you’re gonna leave her at her house then I will watch her.

I’ll even help Jake. I’ll watch her too I like Bella even though you don’t really like me.

“It’s more complicated then that. Don’t concern yourselves; I’ll make sure she’s safe.

“What are you talking about?” Bella demanded.

“Just discussing strategy.” Edward lied.

I looked between the two of them and looked at Sammy. Let’s carry this on in human form, come let’s change. Got your clothes?

Yup-­ Sammy said.

We then bolted towards the forest and quickly changed we then ran back out. “Okay, bloodsucker. What’s so complicated about it?” I asked skipping preamble. “Jake,” Sammy warned quietly by my side. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers together.

“I have to consider every possibility. What if someone gets by you?” He asked.

I snorted, “Okay so leave her on the reservation. We’re making Collin and Brady stay behind. She’ll be safe there.”

“Are you talking about me?” Bella frowned.

“I just want to know what he plans to do with you during the fight,” I explained to her.

Do with me?”

“You can’t stay in Forks, Bella. They know where to look for you there. What if someone slipped by us?” Edward answered.

“Charlie?” Bella gasped, going pale.

“He’ll be with Billy. If my dad has to commit murder to get him there, he’ll do it. Probably won’t take that much. It’s Saturday, right? There’s a game.” I assured her.

“This Saturday? Well, crap! There goes your graduation present.”

The leeched laugh, “It’s the thought that counts. You can give the tickets to someone else.”

“Angela and Ben at least that will get them out of town.” Bella said. The leech touched her cheek and said, “You can’t evacuate everyone. Hiding you is just a precaution. I told you, we’ll have no problem now. There won’t be enough of them to keep us entertained.”

“But what about keeping her in La Push?” I insisted.

“Yeah she’s welcome to stay at our house. I wouldn’t mind.” Sammy piped up. “She’s been back and forth too much. She’s left trails all over the place. Alice only sees very young vampires coming on the hunt, but obviously someone created them. There is someone more experienced behind this. Whoever he or she is, this could all be a distraction. Alice will see if he decides to look himself, but we could all be very busy at the time that decision is made. Maybe someone is counting on that. I can’t leave her somewhere she’s been frequently. She has to be hard to find, just in case. It’s a very long shot, but I’m not taking any chances.” Edward said.

I gotta admit I’m glad he’s taking the time to make sure she’s safe. “Just being overcautious,” he patted her arm. I thought about it then turned around sweeping my hand, that wasn’t combined with Sammy, I gestured to the woods all around us. “So hide her here, there’s a million possibilities – places either one of us could be in just a few minutes if there’s a need.”

But the filthy bloodsucker didn’t like my idea he shook his head. “Her scent is too strong and, combined with mine, especially distinctive. Even if I carried her, it would leave a trail. Our trace is all over the range, but in conjunction with Bella’s scent, it would catch their attention. We’re not sure exactly which path they’ll take, because they don’t know yet. If they crossed scent before they found us…” All three, Sammy, the leech, and I, grimaced. “You see the difficulties.”

“There has to be a way to make it work.” I said thinking at where she could be hiding. Maybe I could trick Sammy into staying with Bella too. There is no way I would be able to live with myself if Sammy dies in this fight, or gets hurt.

I could feel Sammy shaking a bit beside me. Probably the scent is burning her nose; I know it’s burning mine. Stupid, stinking, leech. Wait! That’s it! Our scent’s disgust each other so maybe I can carry her!

“I need to get you home – you’re exhausted. And Charlie will be waking up soon…”

“Wait a sec,” I interrupted, “My scent disgusts you, right?”

“Jake,” Sammy said warningly into my ear.

“Hmm, not bad, it’s possible. Jasper?” He said. The blond male leech came with the psychic one following with frustration marking her face. “Okay, Jacob.” He said.

I let go of Sammy’s hand gently and turned to Bella with a slight weary expression. For one I was going to leave Sammy behind with the leech and then because I was so close to my enemies.

“We’re going to see if I can confuse the scent enough to hide your trail,” I explained when she frowned at my outstretched hand.

“You’re going to have to let him carry you, Bella.” Edward said yet she was still frowning. I rolled my eyes at her. How can she resist warm arms to be with cold hard ones?

“Don’t be such a baby,” I muttered to her when I went to go and pick her up. I flickered my eyes to Edward and Sammy both of their faces was composed. Edward then spoke to Jasper. “Bella’s scent is so much more potent to me – I thought it would be a fairer test if someone else tried.” I turned away from them in a hurry to get this done and for me and Sammy to go home.

I held her in my arms but I couldn’t help but think of Sammy which got me tightening my grip on Bella. I didn’t want to go far, so I made a wide arc and came back around from the opposite end. As I was walking towards her leech lover she muttered to me, “You can put me down now.”

“I don’t want to take a chance of messing up the experiment.”

“You are so annoying,” she commented.

“Thanks,” I said not wanting to fight with her.

I finally reached about a dozen feet or so from her leech and set her down carefully and Sammy walked quickly to my side where we quickly grasped each other’s hands. Bella walked away from me without looking back.

“Well?” She asked.

“As long as you don’t touch anything, Bella, I can’t imagine someone sticking their nose close enough to that trail to catch your scent. It was almost completely obscured.” Jasper said. At this I smiled triumphantly.

“A definite success,” Alice agreed, wrinkling her nose.

“And it gave me an idea.”

“Which will work,” Alice said a little too cockily.

“Clever,” Edward agreed. They lost me and completely annoyed me.

“How do you stand that?” I muttered to Bella.

“We’re – well, you’re – going to leave a false trail to the clearing, Bella. The newborns are hunting, your scent will excite them, and they’ll come exactly the way we want them to without being careful about it. Alice can already see that this will work. When they catch our scent, they’ll split up and try to come at us from two sides. Half will go through the forest, where her vision suddenly disappears…”

“Yes!” Sammy and I hissed. And the leech smiled at us which we returned.

“Not a chance,” Edward said which got me thinking. What’s not a chance?

“I know, I know. I didn’t even consider it, not really.” Jasper said which got me confused, I looked at Sammy and saw that she was confused too.

“If Bella was actually there in the clearing it would drive them insane. They wouldn’t even be able to concentrate on anything but her. It would make picking them off truly easy…” I saw her leech glare at him.

“Of course it’s too dangerous for her. It was just an errant thought,” he said quickly but it was enough for me to make him disgusted with him. How can he think like that? Does he not care for her? “No,” Edward’s voice said with authority. Filthy leeches.

“You’re right,” he took Alice’s hand, “Best two out of three?” I heard him ask her.

“Jasper looks at things from a military perspective. He looks at all the options – its thoroughness, not callousness.” The leech defended his brother.

I snorted at him. “I’ll bring her here Friday afternoon to lay the false trail. You can meet us afterward, and carry her to a place I know. Completely out of the way, and easily defensible, not that it will come to that. I’ll take another route there.”

“And then what? Leave her with a cell phone?” I asked sarcastically.

“You have a better idea?”

“Actually, I do.”

“Oh… Again, dog, no offence Sammy, not bad at all.”

I then turned to Bella to fill her in. “We tried to talk Seth into staying behind with the younger two. He’s still too young, but he’s stubborn and he’s resisting. So I thought of a new assignment for him – cell phone.”

“That’s a great idea Jake. Now his mom and sister will be happy.” Sammy said her eyes brightening at the news. I looked from her to Bella and saw that her face was still confused.

“As long as Seth Clearwater is in his wolf form, he’ll be connected to the pack. Distance isn’t a problem?” Edward asked us. “Nope,” we both said and smiled at each other. I touched her face and she blushed from the contact.

Three hundred miles is the longest we’ve been far from each other. “Three hundred miles? That’s impressive,” Edward said. Bella was confused.

“That’s the farthest we’ve ever gone to experiment. Still clear as a bell.” I said. She just nodded absent mindedly.

Reluctantly Edward agreed, “It’s a good idea. I’ll feel better with Seth there, even without the instantaneous communication. I don’t know if I’d be able to leave Bella there alone. To think it’s come to this, though! Trusting werewolves!” His tone went to disgust at this. “No offense intended Samantha.” He added quickly, probably reading her thoughts. What don’t I get any apologies? I saw him shake his head almost imperceptibly but I was able to catch it. Jerk. I thought.

So I matched his tone, “Fighting with vampires instead of against them!”

“Well, you still get to fight against some of them,” he smiled.

“That is why we’re here,” Sammy and I said together.

Sammy said good bye to them and we left. We quickly ran home because the pack left us. Only Sam was still in his wolf form.

I don’t want you guys to do something like that again. You understand me Sammy? Jake you’re supposed to protect her not let her go out there in her human form no less.

Take it easy, Sam. I’m fine and Jake didn’t leave me out there. I was perfectly fine. Plus Edward and Alice like me, well they like me as far as they can for vamps. And they’re not actually that bad. Once you get used to them.

See what happened Jake? Because of you she is talking nonsense.

I’m not talking nonsense.

Whatever just get back to the house. You guys got patrol tomorrow. So get plenty of rest.

We did as we were told and headed back as soon as we got to the house Sammy went to bed and fell asleep before her head hit the pillow. I chuckled and held her close to me before falling asleep myself.

________________________________________________________________________________

here you go! The words that are from the book "Eclipse" are the rightful property of Stephanie Meyer. I do not own any of it. Unless I tweaked it up a bit. The rest like the snide comments inside Jake's head and my character is all mine. Other then that that's about it. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Please comment, rate, and fan!

CHECK IT OUT! By caitlin4696 "Voldemort has a niece :)" it's a good fanfiction of Harry Potter. I like it and I hope you guys enjoy it too.

Taste like candycanes! b=

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 4.7K 18
"Something always seemed to be missing. And it was you. It was you all along." All rights go to Stephanie Meyers and the movie producer(s).
946K 12.8K 55
Seth Clearwater and Chelsea Uley have always been friends. They grew up together, never leaving each other's side. They're two peas in a pod. Best Fr...
55.5K 1.6K 41
"We are two different person that live in a very different world" Jessica Jordan or best known as Jess Jordan, the music sensation all over the world...
73.8K 1.9K 20
❝and here I am, slowly drifting away from everything I once claimed to love❞ Heartbroken, lost and alone; Scarlett Swan seems to find love in the mos...