Mix & Matches (Neymar Jr) ✔

By shamandra

Will men and women ever be able to play football together? -- Ever since she started to play football profe... More

#0, Summary
#X, FC Barcelona Mixed Team Squad
#1, The future of football
#2, First team discussions
#3, First training
#4, Tension on the field
#5, Cruising on a yacht
#6, B.I. and "that girl"
#7, The press conference
#8, At the gala
#9, Dancing
#10, "Neymira"
#11, Where things are going
#12, A kangaroo at training
#13, Revelations
#14, Showdown
#15, First what?!
#16, Family dinner
#17, "Clubbing"
#18, The plan works?!
#19, "Ah, oh, look!"
#20, "Neymira" revived
#21, Christmas time
#23, "No big deal"
#24, Don't let me stop you
#25, Or was he?
#26, Let me guess
#27, Just the first international match?
#28, Showers and rooms
#29, Open and honest
#30, At casa Neymar
#31, If only
#32, Speaking of great ideas
#33, Tough rules
#34, Pinky swear
#35, "Marina's"
#36, Surprises, confessions and revelations
#37, "The one with the ghost for a symbol"
#38, A cheap shot
#39, We better get cleaned up
#40, We seem to be intentional
#41, Best marketing ever
#42, Problem solved?
#43, The pinching incident
#44,"Hey, pretty!"
#45, Wall-throwing
#46, Screwing and screwing up
#47, Damage control
#48, Repair work
#49, Nothing else matters
#50, "We're done for."
#51, One step closer
#52, A much-needed break
#53, Money, power, control.
#54, Play
#55, Talking with the criminal
#56, El Clásico
#57, That toy comment will cost you

#22, Throwing beer bottles

1.5K 63 63
By shamandra

They spent the rest of the evening mostly playing with Davi and sorting out struggles between Poker the Dog and Bandit the Kangaroo - who, after so much time spent together, finally seemed to warm up toward each other, but the natural "dynamic" that was between hunter and hunted kind of got in the way of the two of them really hitting it off right away. Bandit liked to hide and Poker liked to... well... seek Bandit out.

Emma kept sending Tamira messages and pictures of her and Rafinha out and about in Barcelona, causing jealousy to rise inside of her. She could do without the proof of happy couple goodies. She could also do without Emma's constant suggestions on how Tamira should use the time alone with Neymar, which, after his announcing the duck thing had something to do with kinky stuff, she didn't want to think about - but couldn't help not to think about either.

She didn't want to acknowledge it, but there was tension rising between them the older the evening got. And hiding behind her tea mug all the time didn't help either. On the contrary, not only did she have to run to the bathroom far too often to be considered normal (going by Neymar's looks of weirdness), no, she was also starting to grow really hot.

Not "hot and bothered" hot, she demented in her head. The tea had heated her up, just as the warm clothes did, wooly socks and all. And not, hell would need to freeze over before she would strip in front of the B.I.

They were watching Toy Story on the couch, the animals already in their respective resting places for the night, and halfway through the movie Davi fell asleep on the couch, cuddled up next to his father.

The adults both hadn't really known what to do with the situation, so neither of them had said anything about it as they continued with the movie. But then it did end, and they were forced to acknowledge the situation.

Starting now, they were alone together.

"Uh," Neymar said quietly after the movie had ended. "I think I'm gonna need a little help here."

Davi was lying half on top of his father's arms and upper body, which limited Neymar's movement without disturbing the boy's sleep. Tamira tilted her head, trying to ignore the cuteness of Neymar's helpless look, one side of his mouth rising up to form a half-smile as he looked down at his son. She failed at that - he really did look cute and she couldn't not admit that to herself.

Okay, so what harm did it do when she admitted that Neymar was hot? Kind of. In a way. No one else would ever know.

"You okay over there?" Neymar called her back to the present.

Without answering him, Tamira got up and with the additional help of Neymar gathered up the boy in her arms. She acted a bit clumsy - lack of practice - but nevertheless, she managed to secure Davi's weight in her arms, while the little man now cuddled up to her in his sleep. Tamira couldn't help the smile on her face and the warmth spreading in her tummy.

And seeing Neymar carefully tuck is son into bed after Tamira had put him there (she hadn't wanted to risk waking him if they switched places and she really didn't mind carrying him upstairs anyways), brushing a hand over the blonde little head and pecking the sleeping boy's cheek, she couldn't help her ovaries from exploding either. She scowled as she slipped out of the room to give father and son a moment - stupid hormones!

Too distracted by reprimanding herself, Tamira didn't notice Neymar standing behind her after he carefully shut the door. She was standing right in the middle of the hallway, her back to the room, and Neymar couldn't stop his gaze wandering from her ridiculous orange socks all the way up to the messy ponytail she kept her dark hair in.

He cleared his throat, uncomfortable with the rising silence and way too aware of her presence in his house, now more than ever before these past few days.

"So, uh," Neymar said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Wanna go back to the living room? Watch another movie?"

Tamira quickly turned around, jumping in surprise. "Yeah, sure," was all she managed to say. They hadn't bothered with the lights before, the lights from the hallway downstairs offering enough to see their way to Davi's room. Now Tamira was glad for the semi-darkness, because she could feel her cheeks burn and she just knew that she was blushing.

Stupid, stupid hormones!, she thought, seeing the fault in her rising nervousness clearly in the loving father-son picture she'd witnessed just now.

The went back to the living room in silence, and while she busied herself with looking through the possible movie choices on Neymar's laptop that was connected to the TV slash beamer showing the videos on a white board thingy hanging from the ceiling (because why would you want a normal TV? That's so... normal!), the Brazilian had disappeared into the kitchen. She could hear him shuffling through the cabinets, gathering what turned out to be a couple of beer bottles and snacks when he returned to the room.

Tamira's eyebrows rose in astonishment. "You planning a party or what?" she asked, relieving Neymar of some of the stuff in his hands, arms - and teeth, since he had bit into one of the chips packages. Why go twice when you can risk letting it all fall to the ground by going once?

He shrugged once everything was scattered on the living room table, grabbing a bottle of beer and opening it. He offered the bottle to her but Tamira shook her head, only too reminded of their interaction on the boat a while back. She eyed him incredulously. Was he really serious about the alcohol?

"What?" Neymar asked her, catching her staring. He tilted his head, a wolfish grin starting to spread on his face. "Oh! Don't worry, I can hold my own." To prove his point, he took a sip from the bottle, smiling contently.

She raised an eyebrow at that. "Like I care. Knock yourself out for all I care", she replied, grabbing a bottle herself and sitting down on the other end of the couch. She pressed play and the movie started.

Neymar groaned. "Of course it had to be a romantic comedy."

"You told me to pick a movie, now live with the consequences!" Tamira retorted. "Now be quiet and let me enjoy at least one sexy dude in here."

Neymar scoffed. "You did not just call Vince Vaughn sexy. Vince Vaughn is not sexy."

Tamira shrugged. "As if you know what I find sexy in a man."

He laughed. "Certainly not what that guy offers."

"Oh, and you're the expert on what's sexy in a dude." Shaking her head, she took a large gulp of beer and concentrated on the movie, ignoring his arrogant "Yeah, I am!" But when she glanced over to him, she found a smug expression on his face. She bit her lip and downed the rest of the beer in huge gulps. Yeah, sue her, she'd emptied it pretty fast.

"Careful with your alcohol," Neymar said, grinning widely. "That's how things got started in the first place."

Tamira groaned and seriously contemplated throwing the empty beer bottle at his head. Realizing the consequences of that action would have been to drive him to the hospital due to a concussion or something else equally serious (never mind the fact she'd have to get out into the cold weather), she decided upon throwing the package of chips at him instead.

"Like you're one to talk", she mumbled, feeling heat gather in certain places, when he only caught the package and ripped it open with a smirk. Stupid hormones! The smirk does NOT make him more attractive! He's an idiot! And he's riling me up for fun here!

"Oh, I can control myself around you, if that's what you're worried about", he said, chewing on a handful of chips in between words.

A part of Tamira sighed in relief - that sight put an end to that irrational attraction she'd felt only a moment ago. Instead, the crunching noise irritated the heck out of her, making her want to focus on the movie now instead of the guy next to her.

No such luck.

"Can't say the same about you though..." Neymar muttered.

The way he said it to her, so contemptuous, as if kissing her had been a bad joke after all, made her scowl at him, anger bubbling inside of her. Her fingers wrapped tightly around the empty beer bottle. Concussion. Cold weather.

Female pride hurt nonetheless, Tamira scoffed. He had no idea what he was talking about. She was a good kisser! "Yeah, like I would ever wanna do that again!"

She sighed, rubbing her temples in an attempt to gather her wits again. This couldn't seriously be happening right now. They'd acted well enough around each other - why did he feel the need to act up again?!

"Besides," she went on. "We agreed that nothing happened, didn't we? So I don't know what you're talking about and clearly you don't know squad either! So let's go back to just watching the movie."

Neymar laughed, ignoring her suggestion. "That's a good description, actually. I don't know what that was either. I would definitely not call it kissing."

Tamira gave him a shocked look, gaping at him. "Did you just insult my kissing skills?"

"Oh, is that really what you call it?"

"Please!" she said incredulously, rolling her eyes. "From what I remember - and that's blissfully not much -" Total lie. She may not remember every minute of what had happened, but unluckily for her self, she definitely could remember the feeling of it. "- you have no clue on how to really use that tongue of yours."

"Sorry babe," Neymar replied, leaning back into the couch as he put his feet onto the couch table in front of them. The package of chips was back on the couch table again, right next to his own beer, only sipped from (contrary to hers). "But I don't feel like showing you how wrong you are. You know? Takes much more than one beer for me to put ou- Ouch! What the hell!" he yelled as he sat up again, rubbing his arm.

Dammit!, Tamira cursed as she crossed her arms over her chest as the bottle hit the ground with a dull thud. She'd aimed for his stupid head, consequences be damned.

"You're unbelievable!" she exclaimed. "Like I would ever want you to!"

"It's not like I can't keep my hands off you when I'm drunk!"

"Oh my God! It's not like I would even want you to, you contemptuous, pretentious and arrogant goon!"

"Oh yeah? Same here! I'd rather bite off my tongue before it comes close to yours again."

The movie was playing in the background and the video cast lights on Neymar's face, leaving moving shimmers in his eyes. His eyes that were oddly close to her right now. Tamira pursed her lips, giving him a challenging look. They'd gotten closer to each other, just as they got into each other's face during their argument. They were breathing heavily, scowling at each other.

Then she surprised the hell out of both of them.

"So why don't I bite it off for you?" she said, struck by how husky her voice sounded.

"Fuck, that's hot," Neymar whispered, his own voice raspier than usual, thick with emotion.

His eyes gleamed with something, then they glanced down and Tamira could feel a tingle in her lips. Before she could consciously think about it, her tongue stuck out of her mouth, wetting her lower lip in expectation. Neymar growled.

And then... things happened.

----

On a scale from 1 to 10, how frustrated are you with the ending? :D

So, things get... heated. What do you think about this development, I mean, how it progressed in this chapter? Sorry that it turned out to be a bit cliché here... Took me unusually long to get this part done, I'm having a dry spell at the moment. Again *sigh*

Sooo... what do you think are the things happening??? Tell me your thoughts! Mind you, I'm afraid we gotta keep it somewhat appropriate, but I'm curious!! ;)

Wish you all a great week!

All the best.

----

Published on: 28 October 2015

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 55 13
Halle and Bo hadn't been together for long before she found herself sitting with her head in her hands in the bathroom, a positive pregnancy test sta...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
381K 10.4K 46
𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 ━ in which she spends quarentine at her best friends house ━ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 1 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱: april 7, 2020 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱: july 15...
597K 12.1K 31
harry styles has a daughter that no one relises is his but then they find out. hs x fem oc social media, irl