PJO and the Avengers

By Linkkk066

Whelp, I had a good description once upon a time, but then I was hacked. Basically, Percy meets the Avengers... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Not a Chapter, Sorry
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!
Authors Note
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's Note... Sorry
Indiana Jones and the Carbonite Man
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Some New Ideas

Sorry! and surprise?

16.1K 166 35
By Linkkk066

Okay, so here's the deal. Until further notice, this story (if you haven't figured out already) is on a hold for who knows how long. HOWEVER, I have been introduced to 2 new fandoms that I am thinking of making a crossover for.

Now, what are these fandoms? I'll give you a hint and you guys guess.

Hint: BOTH are movie series that star my new favorite actor (who plays my favorite character in both of them) Harrison Ford. I may give you the first chapterish so you can tell me yes or no.

Oh and by the way, my GG is doing a lot better so thanks for all of your support and prayers.

Until next time,
~Chelsea out~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 262 19
This is exactly what the title says. Updates are super random but the longest wait is probably two weeks. #Everything belongs to their respective com...
20.9K 814 14
Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another Parallel Universe to come through. Steve...
2.5K 74 13
Tony Stark is looking for love but when 3 of his exs show up, and the mistress, will it be happily ever after or crappily ever after. A tale with che...
777K 17.6K 24
After the war with Gaea Percy just wants to be left alone and have nothing to do with the gods ever again. Why? You will have to find out...... Meanw...