You Make Me Crazy - Twilight...

By FreeHugs4FiveDollars

16-year-old, Macy Ann Louise Uley has been sent to La Push, Washington to 'get in touch' with her original ro... More

Chapter 1 - The Plane Ride
Chapter 2 - Sorry, But I'm A Claustrophobe
Chapter 3 - Uncle Sam, Where For Out Thou?
Chapter 4 - Hey, I Just Met You!
Chapter 5 - Finally
Chapter 6 - Where's the Murder?
Chapter 7 - This Place is Strange
Chapter 8 - Jumping
Chapter 9 - That Was Stupid
Chapter 10 - Sam's Discovery
Chapter 11 - Davis' Little Visiters
Chapter 12 - Hanging Out With Emily
Chapter 13 - Jacob
Chapter 14 - Painting My Room
Chapter 15 - An Interuption by Bella
Chapter 16 - A Kiss From Yours Truly
Chapter 17 - The Pursuit of Answers
Chapter 18 - Lost and Fallen
Chapter 19 - A Discovery for the Cullens
Chapter 21 - What Is He...A Mind Reader?
Chapter 22 - Now That She's Gone, You Wanna Talk To Me?
Chapter 23 - Not As It Seems
Chapter 24 - I Owed Him
Chapter 25 - Five Weeks
Chapter 26 - A Letter From Crad Daniels
Chapter 27 - Into The Closet
Chapter 28 - News To Me
Chapter 29 - Nikki
Chapter 30 - The Sneak Out
Chapter 31 pt. 1 - She Will Be One Of Us
Chapter 31 pt. 2 - Busted By The Cops
Chapter 32 - A Different Side Of Nikki
Chapter 33 - A Kiss In Exchange For A Locket
Chapter 34 - Bedroom Intruder
Chapter 36 - The Mysterious Ring, Seth Clearwater And His Sister
Chapter 35 - Midnight Mayhem
Chapter 37 - Bella, Bella Go Away. Come Back Here Another Day.
Chapter 38 - I Didn't Imprint On Macy
Chapter 39 - Come With Me
Chapter 40 - I Swear I Am!
Chapter 41 - I Believe The Fear Is Called Cyno-Phobia
Chapter 42 - It Would Seem So
Chapter 43 - You Guys Again
Chapter 44 - Breakfast and Jasper
Chapter 45 - Pick Up
Chapter 46 - Selfish
Chapter 47 - Like A Sister...
Chapter 48 - Big Mouth Seth
Chapter 49 - Bonfire
Chapter 50 - Bonfire pt. 2 Staying A While
Chapter 51 - Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam!
Chapter 52 - Something Strange
Chapter 53 - Confrontations
Chapter 54 - Testing Waters
Chapter 55 - Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 56 - Casey
Chapter 57 - Casey, Jacob, Macy
Chapter 58 - You Will Be Mine, Macy-Dear
Chapter 59 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 60 pt. 1 - Never Letting Go
Chapter 60 pt. 2 - Abduction
Chapter 61 pt. 1 - Bittersweet Victory
Chapter 61 pt. 2 - In the Immortal Words of Socrates, "...I Drank What?"
Chapter 62 pt. 1 - Back To Business
Chapter 62 pt. 2 - Nila's Appearance and Her Plan for Revenge
Chapter 63 - Jacob's Discovery
Chapter 64 - Concurrently
Chapter 65 - Next Stop, New York
Chapter 66 - Macy
Chapter 67 - We're Mates
Chapter 68 - Davis pt. 1
Chapter 69 - If I Can't Have Her...
Chapter 70 EDITED - He is Dead
Chapter 71 - You're Mine, and I'm Yours
Chapter 72 - Davis pt. 2
Chapter 73 - Luna
Chapter 74 - Best Sister of the Year
Chapter 75 - Heavy Prospects
Chapter 76 - You Make Me Crazy
Hello, Again!

Chapter 20 - Bella's Here Too!?

30K 634 50
By FreeHugs4FiveDollars

Macy's POV

 Urg!

I felt terribly uncomfortable in my bed,  I twisted and turned and then rolled slowly on my side. That one move instantly made me wish I hadn't. Prickles of pain crawled  through my body. What's strange is that I don't remember getting up from that fall..

That surprsing realization had me instantly opening my eyes. I was met with a blurry ceiling, I blinked a couple times but my vision didn't return to me. I perched myself to my side and reached for my classes on the floor. When my hand made contact to nothing but floor I quickly retracted my hand and placed it on my stomach. I stared at the cieling once more and I realized I had woken up to this, not an open sky, nor the tree tops. I couldn't have been back in my room, cause it wasn’t this fancy. And I don't even remember putting the bed back in the room. My eyes scanned around the foreign room. I furrowed my eyebrow and pushed the sheets away from me. The instant I lifted my hand I realized the stretchy bandages wrapped tightly around my wrist and another padding resting on top of it. I furrowed my eyebrows and brought it to my face.

Where was I? Who put this on me?

 Just as I wondered this,  the door opened. It revealed a tall man with yellowish or white hair. That much I could see, other than that he was just a blurry fuzz. I squinted at bit, but it barely helped.

"Nice to see you're awake...I'm Carlisle Cullen..." I looked at him with confused eyes. So was this a hospital.

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" I asked and blinked.

"You are... in Forks. This is my home." He told me simply. A couple more people began walking into the room.  From the moving blobs, it registered to me that there were probably five or six other faces in the room. They all just seemed to peak out from the door, not fully in, but not fully out either. But then again, I couldn't see to save my life.  "My son," Carlisle began again, and was soon gesturing to one of the moving figures "Emmett, luckily found you, we've come to the conclusion that you fell and rolled down... But you ended up with a fractured wrist, a twisted ankle and a few minor bruises... Lucky for you, your head turned out ok." Oh, I was perfectly fine. This was absolutely nothing compared to my motorcycle crashes.

I moved from my sitting position and moved to the edge. "Um... thanks for helping me..." Man, I seriously couldn't see, where was my glasses? I turned towards Carlisle. "Um... by any chance, do you have my glasses? I can't see much without them..." I said lamely and slumped my shoulders. 

"I'm afraid not, did you have them with you when you entered the forests?"

 I nodded head. Yeah.

"Well, that's unfortunate. But if you don't mind me asking, what exactly were you doing in the forest? Where did you come from?"

I bit the inside of my cheeks and wondered. "I was looking for my friend." It wasn't entirely the truth, but neither was it a lie. I mean--I didn't know these people, I wasn't going to spew out my whole life story! Not only that but, I didn't feel in the mood to explain to them that, there was this boy who had the worst possible attitude someone could have and today he kissed me and then told me my Uncle beat him up because the others had accused him of imprinting on me--which apparently ment to fall in love--and the ran off into the woods like Tarzan to get away from me. Yeah, that's way too much.

"Your friend?" I nodded.

"How did you  end up falling? Do remember anything?" Well of course.

"I was in a tree." I answered simply.

"Ok...what were you doing in that tree?" What was this now, Twenty Questions?

"I was tryna to find a way to find my Uncles house. I was tryna get back to my Uncles when I realized that I was lost. This is..." probably my third day here so my mother wouldn't appericate me being lost, was what I was going to say, if it weren't for the fact that I realized one crucial "--How long have I been out, a day?" I interrupted myself.

"Try two days. You fell pretty hard, lil' girl." I snapped my head up to the source of the voice. With a tight squint in my eyes I tried my best to glare at the person--wherever they were. I think it was that Emmett boy

"I'm not a lil' girl. I'm sixteen." I said and blew out my cheeks.

"That's the same age as Jake..." I heard a soft female voice whisper. The stubborn look on my face disappeared and I immedaitely searched through the blurred faces for an answer. "Tell me, what's your name?" The female asked, this time to me. I squinted my eyes again, this time I noticed who it was coming from, it was a girl with long brown hair, snuggling up to a taller figure.

I raised an eyebrow, but answered nonetheless. "Macy Uley." I told. The girl, from what my poor vision could allow me to see, walked foward.

"So you're Sam's daughter!?" The same voice that had once called me a lil' girl spoke. "I never knew he had a daughter..." 

"That’s cause he doesn't have one... I'm his niece... My dad was his brother..."

"Really?" The girl asked again, "You look nothing like him."

"I take after my mother in the looks department." I answered quickly.

"Well, Macy you're staying with your Uncle, you know Jacob Black?" With every word the girl said I could see her becoming more, and more in focus. She was walking to me. At the sound of that name, my heart fluttered slightly and I felt my stomach turn. I turned my head to her and nodded. How did she know Jacob...

"Yeah, we're like childhood friends... Why?" I saw her shrug. There had to be a reason why, I felt slight suspicion creeping under my skin and I hoped desperately she wasn't who I was thinking she was.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Bella Swan..." At the ring of her name, I froze. Bella.. of Course! The Bella I've heard spewing from Jacobs mouth!? The reason that Jacob left me alone, just so he could answer her on the phone. I just knew it...

A moment past and I stayed quiet, not responding. "Oh, I think I've might've heard about you..." Her eyes rose.

"Really? I haven't been talking to him lately, he hasn't been picking up his phone either." I spoted a bit of colour on her face, but other than that nothing. But, this shocked me, Jacob wasn't talking to her? Not picking up her calls? Then why the fuck did he leave when she called? He didn't pick up? So, he basically left so he can ignore the phone call...?

I don't know why but it made me mad, it made me pissed! I just felt the urge to just hit something... or someone.

The guy who had been with Bella every step she made, cleared his throat and leaned over to Bella. "Um, Bella...don't you need to be home by ten? It's five minutes of, let's go..." he whispered.

"Yeah, you're right, Edward..." She turned her head to me and waved. "See you around, I guess... and um.. tell Jake I said hi?" and with that they left.

 I glared at the door, a hard look in my eyes. Tell jake I said hi, meh!

"Wait, what time is it?"

"Just about 9:57 in the evening..." My shoulders slumped. "Seriously?"

"Have no worries Macy, by tomorrow you'll be home safe and sound." He said simply. But that's not what I wanted to hear, I wanted to hear Don't worry we have food to feed you, since you seem to be starving...

Silence filled the room afterwards, that was until...my stomach growled.

"Macy, what would you like to eat?" An older, yet softer voice asked. I assumed it to be a woman's maybe the wife of Carlisle. I laughed to myself quietly. I hadn't eaten for two day? Of course I was starving--I had to restrict myself from jumping in the air.

"Um...anything would be great...except stuff with mushrooms, I'm allergic..." I told her. I was gravely allergic to mushrooms, last time I had it, I was nine visiting one of my friends house and his mom made pizza with mushrooms, the reaction was instant. I ended up in the hospital for six days. 

 "Do you like Italian? And by the way my name is Esme..." she smiled brightly at me.

"Well, Italian sounds great..." Esme smiled thanking me.

I pushed myself from the bed, and as soon as I did Carlisle protested. "I don't think standing will be a great idea."

 "Nah, it's nothing I couldn't handle, besides I've had more serious injuries from my motorcycle crashes..." I explained leaning a bit to the right.

 "Motorcycle crashes? Ok... sure, like a lil' girl can ride a motorcycle" I gave him a shocked.

"Are you inquiring that I'm a liar..." I raised eyebrow.

"If the shoe fits..."

I pointed to my shoulder and pushed my brown shirt to the side. "You see this?" I traced the matted surface of my skin. "I got 24 stitches in that one spot. I flipped over my bike and skidded under a car. The scar is about 8 inches long. That is one of my deadliest motorcycle crashes." I told him proudly. He looked at the scar skeptically.

"That could be from anything..."

"Untrue, I got it from driving my motorcycle on the Brooklyn Bridge going the opposite direction... I was on the news and everything..." I told of my infamous crime. Okay I must admit it... I was pretty reckless... But hey, it was a dare... And I never back down from dares. Emmett's eyebrows rose.

"Dude, that was you? Man, you were all over the News for like weeks!"

"Yeah, they called me the... Brooklyn Bridge Mad Motorist, or whatever..."

 Emmett shook his head. "You and me will get along greeeaat, you should meet Rosalie...you'd like her. shes like a Rose, some thorns here and there but inside is a heart of pure gold..." Aww, that's so cute.

 *                    *                       *

I sat down at the table and watched as Esme began cutting up pieces of meat and putting them in the pot.

A girl that I sooner leaned was name Alice stood over me. "So, how's your stay so far..." she asked me I smiled. "Its pretty great, but not much has happened ya know..." I told her shrugging. At first upon meeting Alice she looked at me shocked and scrunched her nose. It made me a little cautious and had me secretly smelling my shirt to see if I smelled bad. She disappeared and then later on reappeared, this time with a whole new aura, nicer and a lot less...hostile?

 "So, you're Sam's niece... how's he like for you?"

I scrunched my nose. "Boring."

"But other than that, I don't really know him much, last time I saw him--3 years ago--I didn't really pay much attention to him. So far I guess, he's alright... but strange..." I thought back to what had happened to Davis and frowned. "Really strange.."

Alice raised her eyebrows. "So is like you mother his brother or-"

"My dad's his brother. Hey, do you have a shower or something around here? I feel awful sticky in these clothes--"

"Of course, I'll show you to one once you're done." Alice told me and smiled. 

"It's ready..." Esme sang as she placed a plate in front of me. It was steaming hot, from what I could see. "But it's hot, so ya gotta wait until it cools down, kay?" she told me as I nodded.

"Kay..." I smiled at her. I then glanced at Alice.

"Aren’t you gunna eat?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No, I already ate..." she smiled. Oh yeah, of course, I'm the only one who hasn't eaten, duh. I looked at Alice and nodded. Her eyes were a golden yellow, and I found it strange because I never really seen eyes like that. I felt intrigued to asked if those were her natural eye colours, but it seemed like the Cullens all had that hue of eyes. But would it be weird to ask?

"Are those contacts?" I finally blurted.

Unexpectingly, she laughed, the total opposite of what I'd thought she'd do. "No, these are my natural eye colours, it runs in the family..." she told me. I nodded.

"Well, I think they're a cool pair of eyes, and unique...I wish I had those colour of eyes...I just have plain boring brown ones..." I slumped into my chair.

Alice giggled as she rose a perfectly plucked eyebrow. "What are you talking about? Your brown eyes are adorable." she told me in a baby voice as she messed up my hair a bit. I laughed and looked down at my plate, I was so starving, I nearly stuffed my face.

Taking one bite, I was mesmerized her cooking was delicious, or maybe it was because I hadn't eaten in two days! I mean, my good I was starving--how do the anorexic do it?

 "This is really good Esme..." I told her. She beamed at my words as I finished eating. It was quite strange as I began eating, I felt as if everyone was watching me...as if it was rare seeing someone eat in their kitchen. Weird.

I eventually shrugged it off and finished eating. "That was delicious Esme, thanks." she smiled, and picked up my plate, washing it. "It’s no problem, just glad ya like it." she beamed from the sink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1K 23
It all started on a normal day when two sisters, Alexis and Lucia Cortez, went for a run. Lucia saw a strange man watching them and everything change...
166K 3.3K 18
Inaaya Call, Embry's half sister from Britain has moved to La Push after her parents died in a car crash. As she is 16 not 18 she hasn't got a choice...
320K 7.5K 75
Alyssa Clearwater returns home to La Push after the death of her uncle Harry. Her friendships and relationships with the people who surround her are...
The Cursed Gift By M

Mystery / Thriller

4.4K 122 15
Macy Chase, an ordinary 16th year old girl bumps into an old lady who she had already bumped into and seen twice. When she bumps into the old lady fo...