The Interview

MB20RT által

Tom Hiddleston was in New York the week of the premiere of Crimson Peak. Along with the premiere, comes the i... Több

The Texting
The Today Show
The Lunch Date
The Premiere
The Goodbyes
The Coincidence
The Family
The Mistletoe
The Misunderstanding
The Advice
The April Fool
The Beach
The Mother
The O's
The "L" Word
The Night Out
The Little Incident
The Publicist
The Mending
More Coming Soon!
The New Place
The Pre-Met Gala
The Met Gala
The Proposition
The News
The Healing
The Adolescent Crush
The Hang Out
The New Family Member
The Arrival
The Comic Con
The Abandonment
The New Boyfriend?
The Talk
The Dinner
The Movies
The New Start
The Promotion
The End

The Meeting

10.5K 283 155
MB20RT által

October 13, 2015

7AM-3PM

It was a lovely breezy day in New York City. The trees in Central Park were transitioning into their fall colors and people were starting to wear sweaters and boots. The photographers were out capturing the beauty that was Autumn and the runners spent more time looking at their surroundings rather than the ground beneath them.

Tom Hiddleston was enjoying his early morning run with his publicist before his busy day of interviews for his upcoming movie coming out this Friday. His fellow cast members were also in the city preparing for upcoming festivities. Paparazzi were also out and about this morning, hoping to get some photos of Tom's early morning workout routine.

Downtown, Kandyce Thomas was in her hotel room getting her employee and best friend Logan ready for his interview with Tom Hiddleston which was scheduled for 2PM. Logan was famous for his interviews on YouTube channel, which Kandyce created and also manages, called Ten Minutes Of Bullshit, where he asks celebrities really random and funny questions that she write to sort of give celebrities a break from all of the same, repetitive questions. Kandyce doesn't do the interviews herself because she wasn't the most confident person in the world. Logan had always been the most confident out of the two of them. They had been friends since high school when Logan was having trouble with his sexuality.

Being gay was not very accepted on the Eastern Shore. Everyone was mostly a Christian Homophobic Redneck, so Logan coming out wasn't the easiest of things there. Kandyce was with him every step of the way and eventually they went to college together and became roommates while Kandyce was going to medical school. Kandyce was very smart, but being a surgeon didn't turn out well for her. She couldn't get passed the test to be able to be one, so she took up her side hobby, YouTube, and turned it into a full-time job.

Kandyce was rummaging through Logan's suitcase to find him something to wear when she heard him starting to get sick in the bathroom. She dropped the clothes and rushed to the bathroom to see Logan leaning over the toilet, emptying the contents of his stomach. Her hand went to work rubbing his back as he finished.

"Kandyce, I can't do the interview like this. Look at me. I'd throw up all over him."

Kandyce sighed. "You don't feel any better after that?"

"No if anything, I feel worse. You're going to have to do this, Kandyce. Just this once."

"I can't do the interview! I'm a wreck! You know how much anxiety I get."

"Kandyce, you'll do great. You write all of this stuff anyway. Be the one to ask your own questions for a change."

She knew that she would have to do this whether she liked it or not. She wished in defeat and helped Logan get into his bed with the trashcan and medication sitting at his side for when he needed it. After she got him situated, she ran into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup for the interview. She curled her long, dark brown hair which had streaks of blue, green, and purple peeking out underneath. The colors were very noticeable when she curled it, making it look very cool. She applied enough makeup to cover her under eye circles and any blemishes she might have as well as applying her favorite green eyeshadows, creating a nice gradient on her lid and also bringing out her hazel eyes. After lining her eyes and applying mascara, she put on a simple Chapstick, not wanting any color on her lips.

Now she had to find something to wear.

"Logan, what should I wear? Should I just go casual or semi-formal?"

"You could do a nice medium."

"Good idea!"

She went through her suitcase to find her fit and flare jeans and her white long-sleeved button up shirt that fit her perfectly. The bust was just big enough to where it doesn't pull at the buttons and it looked even better when she rolled up the sleeves to her elbows. She tied the whole thing together with her black leather converse, which were the perfect shoes for casual and formal. Once dressed, she gathered all of her things in her work backpack, put on her signature Ed Hardy Skulls and Roses perfume, bid Logan farewell, and headed out the door.

It was surprisingly easy to catch a cab and head to Park Ave, which is where the Crimson Peak premiere was being held as well as all of the interviews. When she got there, someone took her into one of the interviewing rooms so she could set up. The chairs were already there, so she just had to set up the video camera and hang up the logo for her YouTube channel on the wall behind them.

By the time she was finished, it was just about time for the interview so she had time to take a bathroom break.

"If he happens to get here before I'm finished, turn on the camera and seat him, if you don't mind." She told the woman outside the door while rushing to the bathroom.

At promptly 2PM, Tom Hiddleston was lead into the next interviewing room, getting ready to be asked the same questions as the other interviews. The woman turned on the camera as Tom sat in his chair. As he was seated, he took in his surroundings and saw the Ten Minutes of Bullshit sign in the wall next to him. Before he was able to process the sign, he heard the door open, giving all of his attention to whomever walked in. As the woman made her way into the lighting, Tom couldn't help but look her up and down. She was beautiful.

"Hello, you must be Tom." she said, extending her right hand for a handshake.

"Hello. And you must be Logan." he pulled her into a hug, ignoring her outstretched hand. He inhaled her scent, which was very lovely.

"Actually, Logan couldn't do the interview today. I'm filling in for HIM." she emphasized as she left his friendly embrace. "I'm Kandyce. I am the one that writes the questions and created the whole channel."

"Oh I am terribly sorry, Kandyce. I feel like a tit." he laughed, feeling genuinely embarrassed.

"No worries, really. I never do the interviews so you wouldn't have known any better anyways. Are you familiar with this YouTube channel?"

"Uh no, actually. I was curious from seeing the name."

"Okay, so I'll give you the run down. This is called Ten Minutes of Bullshit which is where we ask a bunch of random questions in a 20 minute time period and I edit and include 10 minutes of the best question and answers. I created this after watching so many interviews of interviewers asking people he same repetitive questions and the celebrities giving the same, repetitive answers. This serves as a break from all the talk of, in your case, Loki, whether to not you believe in ghosts, and the presence of your ass in the movie."

"That's brilliant! And very accurate! I can't wait." he said in between his fits of laughter.

"Okay, Tom Hiddleston, are you ready for Ten Minutes of Bullshit?"

Tom then looked to the camera with a very serious face. "Hell Yeah."

"Okay and, GO! If you auditioned for American Idol, what song would you sing?"

"Hey Good Lokkin' by Hank Williams"

"Classic. If you were a box of cereal, what cereal would you be?"

"Lucky Charms."

"Dude, nice! Why?"

"Because I'm magically delicious." he winked.

"Cheesy. Why are tennis balls fuzzy?"

"They're mammals."

Kandyce laughed. "I'd say it was because they hit puberty, but that's beside the point. Last gift you gave someone?"

Tom threw his head back and laughed. "Um, pass."

The interview went by very smooth with laughter filling the room from both Tom and Kandyce.

"Okay last question. What are you thinking right now?"

"If I can have your number."

Kandyce's eyes widened and she sat up straight, blushing.

"Was that too forward?" Tom asked with a concerned look on his face.

"No, just unexpected. Ask me afterwards. I won't include that one."

"Understandable." he chuckled.

"Okay so last question," she started over again, "how was your experience with Ten minutes of Bullshit?"

"Unexpected, fun, and completely worth every second." He said, genuinely.

"Well, Tom, it was a pleasure meeting you today. Crimson Peak is coming out this Friday to a theater near you. Find out who we interview next time on,"

"Ten Minutes of Bullshit!" They said together with a hint of laughter in their voices.

Kandyce got up and turned the camera off and turned back to Tom.

"So, you really want my number?"

"Of course, darling. I think we'd be very good friends." He took out his phone and handed it to her.

Kandyce took it and typed in her number, making sure to add a laughing emoji and a piece of candy. She then sent herself a message with his name so she could save it in her phone.

"If ou don't mind me asking, where are you from? I can hint a bit of a southern drawl mixed with something else."

"Oh! I'm from Maryland. I grew up in Baltimore, so I have a bit of that, and then I moved to the shore, so I have a bit of the shore twang."

"That's a lovely mixture. I'll make sure to visit Maryland one day."

Kandyce handed his phone back.

"Eheheheh nice use of emojis. No one is in here with emojis."

"Then it will be hard to forget." she joked.

"Oh, I couldn't forget you if I wanted to. Until next time, Kandyce." he enveloped her in his arms once again, giving each other a chance to take in each other's scent, and let go. They continued to talk until someone came to get Tom to take him to another interview.

"Thank you again, Kandyce. Your interview was a great breath of fresh air. I'll be texting you."

"See ya, Tom." she waved as he left.

She finally let out a huge sigh and collapsed on her chair.

"Damn, damn, damn. What a day." she said aloud before collecting her thoughts and her belongings. She left the building and headed straight to the nearest coffee shop in need of some caffeine. Once she had her coffee, she headed back to the hotel to check on Logan.

Meanwhile, Tom was in yet another interview filled with the same questions and him giving the same answers. He couldn't seem to get Kandyce out of his mind. Her beautiful face was etched into his mind as he answered the questions thrown at him. Throughout his interview with her, he was able to see how intelligent and funny she was. It was different to be the one to flirt with her than have the women flirt with him. That was how every interview went with women. They'd flirt and talk about Loki and Tom's "english countryside" making an appearance in Crimson Peak and he'd have to act like he'd never heard it before.

Kandyce's interview was different, and brilliant. He made a note to look up her YouTube channel when he got back to his hotel room.

Right now, he had to get through the last of his interviews without daydreaming about her.

Comment and rate if you like it! I'd appreciate the feedback!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

8.7K 228 38
Love Tom Hiddleston? Or maybe you love the roles he played such as the God of Mischief, Loki from the Disney+ series and the Thor movies. Maybe it's...
105K 3.8K 42
On-set romances... they either thrive, burn brightly then die just as quickly, or end when the director calls "Cut!" for the final time. Tom Hiddlest...
142K 2.5K 26
Marziana Scott has been working as Tom Hiddleston's assistant for years now. She has liked him from the day they met when she was getting interviewe...
51.1K 1.8K 21
Being a recent grad from university hasn't been as you expected it, you can't seem to find a job. Your friend tips you off of a job with someone very...