The "L" Word

Okay so this is why the story is rated mature. I figured we'd finally put a reason for he rating ;) Enjoy!

April 11, 2016

"Welcome back to London, Ms. Thomas!" Tom said as they walked out of Heathrow Airport and into the car that Luke sent for them.

"It's good to be back, Mr. Hiddleston!" she replied after getting in the car after him. "So, it's around dinner time so where shall we eat?"

"I was thinking ordering some Chinese and going back to my place to watch a movie and settle in for the night."

"Let's go somewhere that has sushi as well. I've been craving some."

"Of course, Darling."

They stopped at a Chinese/Japanese restaurant before arriving at his house where the driver helped them take their luggage inside.

"If you want Tom I can help you unpack once we're finished eating."

"Oh you don't have to do that. But I will move some stuff out of one of my drawers so you don't have to live out of your suitcase all week."

"That would be awesome. Thank you."

The two of them ate their food and unpacked their things by 10.

"Are you tired, Darling?"

"Not really, no. I slept the whole plane ride."

"I did as well. Are you staying in my room or the guest room?" Tom twiddled his fingers, hoping she would say his room.

"Your room? I get my best sleep wrapped up in your arms." She said giving him a peck on the cheek. "Do you gave a radio? I'd like to listen to music."

"Uh yeah. In my room. Come let's go put our stuff away." Tom picked up their luggage and brought it down the many halls on the first and only floor of his house and into his room. He set the bags on his king-sized bed and walked over to his Bose speakers and turned on the radio.

David Bowie's Let's Dance flowed through the speakers as Tom emptied a few of his drawers and Kandyce got her clothes ready to be put away. Kandyce sang along as she finished putting her clothes away and saw that Tom was still working on it.

"Here let me help you." She grabbed some empty hangers out of his closet and helped him put clothes away.

"Thanks, Love." He came up behind her while she was in the closet and snaked his arms around her waist.

She rested her head against his chest. "No problem, Hon." She walked into the room as the chords of Crash by Dave Matthews Band came on. Her melodic voice invaded Tom's ears as he listened to the lyrics.

As she was braiding her hair to the side, Tom came behind her again and started nipping and kissing her neck. He pulled away and saw the number 20 along with words around that read 'Like everything else that was, this too chalk pass.'

"You have a tattoo?" He said, tracing it with his pointer finger.

"Oh yeah. I do. I forget I have it most of the time, really. Why? Do you not like it?"

"It's beautiful, Love. And I can't help but think that this has to do with Matchbox Twenty."

"It is. It's their lyrics. I got it when I turned 19."

"Well, I think it is sexy. I never thought I'd be so attracted to a tattoo." He kissed the back of her neck before trailing back to the side. She let out a soft moan, which encouraged him to go on. He started by unraveling her braid so he could run his fingers through it. After taking the braid out, he slowly ran his fingers through it as he kissed her passionately. He slowly pulled her over to the bed, sitting down on the edge.