The Premiere

October 14-15, 2015

5PM-3AM

"So, when's the wedding?" Logan said as soon as Kandyce closed the door.

"Oh shut it. Nothing of the sort happened. He did ask me if we were a thing though." She laughed.

"We as in you and Tom, or we as in, you and me?" Kandyce motioned between the two of them as she opened the hotel closet, revealing her dress for the premiere wrapped in plastic.

Logan started to laugh. "He must have a terrible gaydar."

"That's what I told him! Now, help me with hair and makeup since it doesn't take you that long to get ready."

Logan got up from the bed and rummaged through her makeup as she touched up her curls. When she was finished, she took two strands of hair from the front and secured them in the back with a small bow clip. The half-up look took the hair away from her face and brought out the blue and green in her hair even more. Logan had the makeup laid out on the counter in the order he wanted her to use it. She wiped her face of all the makeup that she wore earlier to have a fresh face.

She did her makeup with a silver and black smoky eye and burgundy lipstick. She looked like she stepped out of a vintage glamour magazine, which was a great fit for the black floor length dress she was wearing for the night. Logan helped her into the dress so it didn't ruin her hair and makeup and then helped her into the burgundy suede heels she had to go with it.

"Tom's going to flip shit, Kan. You're smokin'."

"I'm not trying to impress him."

"Oh I know. Which is all the more reason why Tom will be all over you tonight."

"Whatever you say, Logan. Now it's time for you to get ready."

"Can you do my face makeup? I've acquired a few face demons in the past few days."

Kandyce smiled. "You know you don't need to ask when it comes to makeup." She loved doing people's makeup.

Logan put on the same suit he wore earlier and sat down on the bed for her to do his makeup. She put concealer and foundation on his face, evening his skin out and then powdering his face to set it.

"All done. You sure you don't want eyeshadow too?" she smiled deviously at him.

"Maybe another time." he went into the bathroom to inspect his face. "It looks great Kan. Thanks."

She looked at the clock on her phone. "It's almost time to head over there. I think we should vlog this."

"Ooohhh good idea. Get the camera out."

Kandyce reached into her suitcase and pulled out a small Nikon camera and turned it on.

"Ah good evening everyone! Kandyce and I have just finished getting ready for the Crimson Peak premiere in New York and we are excited! Aren't we, Kandyce?"

She turned the camera around to face her. "Ecstatic! It's always good at have an excuse to dress up! Logan, who are you wearing this evening?" she whipped the camera around dramatically to face him.

"Well I'm glad you asked Ms. Thomas. I am wearing a Brooks Brothers suit and shoes made by none other than Converse."

"Nice choice of footwear!" Logan grabbed the camera and turned it towards her. "Your turn sister."

"Well, I am wearing very high quality shoes from Target along with this designer dress from the local dress shop in Pokomoke Maryland. Fun fact, I got my prom dresses there and they are awesome!" She whispered to the camera as if telling a secret.