The O's

April 7, 2016

This Thursday morning, Tom, Kandyce, Logan, and Lucas had tickets to go see the Orioles game. Yesterday, Kandyce surprised all of them by giving them all baseball caps to wear.

The game was at noon so all four of them were in the car heading to Baltimore. Kandyce was extremely excited to show off her hometown where she spent her childhood. This was also Logan and Lucas' first time really exploring the city as well as Tom's.

"So what all have you got planned for us for today Kan?" Lucas asked from the back seat.

"I don't really want to tell you yet. You already know about the game. You'll just find out as we go along. Be spontaneous, know what I mean?"

"Fine. Don't tell us." Lucas huffed and crossed his arms. Tom looked at Kandyce from the corner of his eyes and smiled. He was truly excited for whatever she has planned for them. He was even more excited to be spending yet another day with her. These last few day with her is all he had hoped for and more than he expected when he was done filming.

Tom was able to experience the scary bay bridge crossing on their way to Baltimore. He had read many articles on all of the accidents and things that have taken place on the bridge and it fascinated him. He didn't understand how scary people thought it was. He was too captivated on the beautiful view when crossing it.

"Hey Kandyce, remember when I was punch drunk on the boardwalk?" Lucas said.

"Which time?"

"Haha very funny. The first time when I was still in high school and you were going into sophomore year of college. When you got me on that roller coaster."

"Oh yeah I remember it very well. I had to hold your hand so you could walk straight and then the next day I told you that you rode the roller coaster and you were SO upset that you couldn't remember. I had to show you the video I took when we were on it to make you believe we got on it." She laughed as she remembered telling Lucas the entire story over the phone.

"Those were the glory days."

"Glory days? You still do that!" She accused.

"Hey! I know I do but Tom didn't need to know!"

"Eheheheh it's alright mate. It happens to the best of us." Tom told him. "I've had my fair share of drunk nights. One of them was New Years Eve a few years ago on Twitter. You should never let me use my phone when I am intoxicated. I ramble like an idiot."

"I'll keep that in mind." Kandyce noted.

"What about you, Darling? Do you have any drunk stories?"

"You should see it! When Kandyce gets drunk, she becomes everyone's mother. I think it's the sweetest thing ever. She makes sure that no one around her does anything stupid. It seems like the more she drinks, the more responsible she gets." Lucas told him.

Tom looked at Kandyce with a tight lipped smile. "Do you really?"

"Yeah it's true. I have no idea why I do it. And it's funny because I have never seen myself as a mothering type. I never drank in high school. I was actually the president of a group that was against all of that stuff. And when I got to college, I thought I'd live a little. Then I took care of people. Who would have thought?" She shrugged.

"I find that to be absolutely adorable. I do stupid things that make me look like a tit and you'd be there to stop me." This was just one more reason for Tom to admire her for.

"You sure it's not lame? I always thought I'd be the life of the party."

"Kandyce, you're the life of the party even when you're sober." Logan laughed.