You Make Me Crazy - Twilight...

נכתב על ידי FreeHugs4FiveDollars

16-year-old, Macy Ann Louise Uley has been sent to La Push, Washington to 'get in touch' with her original ro... עוד

Chapter 1 - The Plane Ride
Chapter 2 - Sorry, But I'm A Claustrophobe
Chapter 3 - Uncle Sam, Where For Out Thou?
Chapter 4 - Hey, I Just Met You!
Chapter 5 - Finally
Chapter 6 - Where's the Murder?
Chapter 7 - This Place is Strange
Chapter 8 - Jumping
Chapter 9 - That Was Stupid
Chapter 10 - Sam's Discovery
Chapter 11 - Davis' Little Visiters
Chapter 12 - Hanging Out With Emily
Chapter 13 - Jacob
Chapter 14 - Painting My Room
Chapter 15 - An Interuption by Bella
Chapter 16 - A Kiss From Yours Truly
Chapter 17 - The Pursuit of Answers
Chapter 18 - Lost and Fallen
Chapter 20 - Bella's Here Too!?
Chapter 21 - What Is He...A Mind Reader?
Chapter 22 - Now That She's Gone, You Wanna Talk To Me?
Chapter 23 - Not As It Seems
Chapter 24 - I Owed Him
Chapter 25 - Five Weeks
Chapter 26 - A Letter From Crad Daniels
Chapter 27 - Into The Closet
Chapter 28 - News To Me
Chapter 29 - Nikki
Chapter 30 - The Sneak Out
Chapter 31 pt. 1 - She Will Be One Of Us
Chapter 31 pt. 2 - Busted By The Cops
Chapter 32 - A Different Side Of Nikki
Chapter 33 - A Kiss In Exchange For A Locket
Chapter 34 - Bedroom Intruder
Chapter 36 - The Mysterious Ring, Seth Clearwater And His Sister
Chapter 35 - Midnight Mayhem
Chapter 37 - Bella, Bella Go Away. Come Back Here Another Day.
Chapter 38 - I Didn't Imprint On Macy
Chapter 39 - Come With Me
Chapter 40 - I Swear I Am!
Chapter 41 - I Believe The Fear Is Called Cyno-Phobia
Chapter 42 - It Would Seem So
Chapter 43 - You Guys Again
Chapter 44 - Breakfast and Jasper
Chapter 45 - Pick Up
Chapter 46 - Selfish
Chapter 47 - Like A Sister...
Chapter 48 - Big Mouth Seth
Chapter 49 - Bonfire
Chapter 50 - Bonfire pt. 2 Staying A While
Chapter 51 - Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam!
Chapter 52 - Something Strange
Chapter 53 - Confrontations
Chapter 54 - Testing Waters
Chapter 55 - Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 56 - Casey
Chapter 57 - Casey, Jacob, Macy
Chapter 58 - You Will Be Mine, Macy-Dear
Chapter 59 - Secrets Revealed
Chapter 60 pt. 1 - Never Letting Go
Chapter 60 pt. 2 - Abduction
Chapter 61 pt. 1 - Bittersweet Victory
Chapter 61 pt. 2 - In the Immortal Words of Socrates, "...I Drank What?"
Chapter 62 pt. 1 - Back To Business
Chapter 62 pt. 2 - Nila's Appearance and Her Plan for Revenge
Chapter 63 - Jacob's Discovery
Chapter 64 - Concurrently
Chapter 65 - Next Stop, New York
Chapter 66 - Macy
Chapter 67 - We're Mates
Chapter 68 - Davis pt. 1
Chapter 69 - If I Can't Have Her...
Chapter 70 EDITED - He is Dead
Chapter 71 - You're Mine, and I'm Yours
Chapter 72 - Davis pt. 2
Chapter 73 - Luna
Chapter 74 - Best Sister of the Year
Chapter 75 - Heavy Prospects
Chapter 76 - You Make Me Crazy
Hello, Again!

Chapter 19 - A Discovery for the Cullens

28.3K 590 55
נכתב על ידי FreeHugs4FiveDollars

My eyes flutter open for a moment, and were soon after met by a golden pair of eyes.

 I raised my eyebrows looking the persons face he was deathly pale and I could tell he was in desperate need of a tan, I guess I wasn't the only one. We should form a club. I watched as he moved his lips, almost as if he was saying something to me. I just looked up at him in a hazy gaze, as incoherent words came out, to me it sounded as if he was speaking some foriegn language.

I lifted my hand up and planted on his whole cold face. "You, my friend need a tan..." I blurted, and again everything went black.

*                   *                      *

3rd POV

Looking down at the girl, Emmett rose an eyebrow. She had said he needed a tan and once again faded out. The thought that puzzled him was her scent. She smelled terrible.

Like a dog.

 Then it hit him...was she one of them? One of the La Push wolves? If she was, why would she just be laying on the floor like a rag doll. Why was she here? If she had been one of them, then she had broken the treaty, she was in vampire territory now.

Should he leave her there? Even if she was from La Push, it's not like he'd be able to cross the border. Should he bring her with them? But that would lead the wolves to think they've capture one of theirs. This was a 50/50 scenario, he needed some help.

 "Carlisle! You might wanna come..." Emmett finally shouted.

And with his super speed, the blond made it in zero seconds, standing next to his adoptive son. "Wha-" before he could finish he stopped himself shortly after, soon finding the answer on the ground. He furrowed his eyebrows together, just before scrunching up his nose. But nonetheless bent down to feel the girls pulse. Sure enough it was there. Carlisle let out a breath.

"Who is she?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Emmett shrugged.

"I dunno, she rolled out and bumped into me...she smells like one of those La Push wolves... but her temperature isn't high at all, its just normal." Carlisle nodded taking in the bit of information. He noticed the way her leg seemed to bend a little off, he was sure she'd might've of broken it.

It even seemed to be forming bruises, she had scratches over her arms, legs, and a bit on her face. Carlisle picked up her arm, but her wrist seemed to swell, indicating she had a broken wrist on top of all of that.

"Well, if she were a werewolf she'd had healed by now, but that's not the case, she's probably been around them...that might explain the smell, and she'd be able to heal by now, she a possible twist in her ankle, bruises, scratches, which look minor, but that wrist looks pretty much fractured...that would have healed by now..." Carlisle said, sighing slightly.

There were more Cullens standing around the girl now.

Though the smell of blood was very present, not one dared to go for the human, because of two things. One, they had a strict rule against drinking human blood, and two she smelled very much of dog, which was such an unpleasant scent, Rosalie had to stand a couple feet away.

"We can't leave her here, with a those kinds of injuries...so I guess we'll bring her with us...for now." Carlisle told the others.

"She smell like one of those La Push mutts."  Rosalie stated as she stood between to Emmett and Esme.

"She's probably been with them for a while, seeing that she's human...and can't heal her own injuries..." Carlisle explained.

"Then why not bring her to the wolves..." In all honesty, Rosalie did not want that human at their home, seeing as there was already an unwanted one there in her view, this would just make things difficult.

"Bringing the girl to La push would be a one opinion, but we wouldn't be able to cross the border, and even if we did they might just jump to conclusions and think that we were the ones that brought her harm...not to mention how far she is now, she on our side of the border now..."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.5K 145 27
All it takes is one moment, one decision, one person, to change your life from everything is normal to the world is full of things like vampires and...
293K 9K 60
A girl tormented by her past is forced to move with her adopted mother to the small town of Forks, Washington. Just like any other small town, despit...
110K 2.6K 25
What if Jacob Black never ran away? What if something else happened after the fight with the newborn army? Eleanor doesn't know anything about her pa...
44.5K 1K 23
It all started on a normal day when two sisters, Alexis and Lucia Cortez, went for a run. Lucia saw a strange man watching them and everything change...