Mi Reino

Por xox_aaliyahh

"We been through a lot within the last 24 hours and it opened my eyes to things." I started looking him in th... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue

Chapter 2

11.8K 531 131
Por xox_aaliyahh

(What Elise wore to the meeting in the mm.)

Elise P.O.V.

"I don't know Monica, maybe he is just being friendly towards me since we will be working together to expand my business." I sighed, looking down at my caramel frappe I got from starbucks.

Monica kissed her teeth, "Excuse me Elise while I bitch slap you for saying something so damn stupid. What guy buys a lady a drink and holds her hand walking down the beach?"

I shook my head, "Moni Im blind, he had no choice but to hold my hand or I would of drifted off walking somewhere else."

"Girl, you haven't dated or given a guy your attention in 3 years." She sighed, "I feel like you should give it a try and go with the flow."

"There is no flow Monica, there is no trying anything. And it was probably just a simple gesture, I am not going to think much of it." I shrugged.

"Well its 2:00 and Hampton's Hotel is like a 20 minute drive from here, so you better get going. Tell me how the meeting goes boo, talk to you later." Monica's voice was heard as I heard the cushion to the seat, meaning she got up.

Sliding out of my chair I got up and gave Monica a big hug and grabbed Mr.Alsina's vanilla beam frappe with raspberry syrup. After saying our last good byes I walked over to my white benz 2015 and started it up. Telling the car that I needed to go to Hampton's Hotel, the car started by itself and drove casual down the highway. Once after I lost my sight, I spent 500,000 dollars to get a car that was voice controlled and can drive by itself. It was nearly impossible, but it was made specially for me.

Arriving at the Hampton's Hotel, I got out of my car that parked it self and walked until I hit the glass window. A giggle escaped my lips, as I press my right hand against the glass door and walked casually into the hotel. The clacking of my brown heels were heard against the black marble floor as I made my way over to the receptionist who typed away on her computer.

"Hello I am Miss Young, and I am having a 2:30 appointment with Mr.August Alsina." I smiled brightly.

The receptionist touched my hand, "Good afternoon I am Sarah and here is the room key to room 390 on the third floor. Here is a cane that can help you make your way to the elevator."

Grabbing the cane with my hand, I gave her a curt nod and began tapping away on the floor with it to find my way to the elevator. After hitting the wall, I let my left hand rise up to feel the brail that said 'elevator" on it. Slowly moving that hand up, I hit the up button and waited for the doors to open. Once the doors opened, I walked and counted the number buttons till I fell upon three and pressed it. 

The soft melodic music of the hotel was heard when I walked out the elevator and made my way down the hall. Touching every set of brail on the wall next to the door, I hum silently to myself and bopped to my own beat. Finally reaching room 390 I unlocked the door and walked in, only to be met by silence. Walking all the way in the condo, I softly said Mr.Alsina's name. I purposely bumped into the wall and let it guide me down the hall as noises began to be heard.

"Oh yes! Faster daddy." A feminine voice was heard.

"Ya' like it when I beat it up?" Mr.Alsina grunts.

"Oh God.. Oh God.. Im cumming." She screamed.

"Nah ma' hold that shit Joanna." He groaned.

Skin colliding and slapping against skin was heard on the other side of the door as I quietly opened it. I didnt need to see what was going on, to know what was going on. My  heart began to thump out of my chest, my head began to pound against my skull, my legs went numb as I fell to my knees, and my breathing came out short. This was all to real, this is exactly how my ex husband cheated on me twice.

Flashback

Walking into our brand new house, I held Victoria in my arms and looked around to see that everything was set where I wanted it to me. Going up the stairs I laid Victoria in her bed for her afternoon nap so that I can start on dinner. Today Victoria and I went to the mall and had ourselves a girl days. 

Groans and moans were heard in my master bedroom and it made me wonder if 'he' was home from work or on his lunch break. Deciding to make him a sandwich first and then go in the room, thats exactly what I did. I made him a ham and cheese sandwich and made my way back up the stairs and into our room. 

 Opening the door without knocking I was met with 'him' having his hand wrapped around his assistant neck and between her legs pounding into her without mercy. Her screams and moans for him to keep going was cut short as she looked at me and her eyes bulged out of her sockets. Kali slapped 'him' all over his chest to get his attention to make him look at me. Once he got the memo to turn around, he turned and at me.

The white glass plate that held his perfect sandwich fell from my hands and shatter against the dark oak floor as tears clouded my vision. Kali got up from the bed with the covers and ran out the room grabbing her clothes not once looking back. 'He' got out of the bed and stormed over to me having his fist collide with my jaw, knocking me to the floor. I bit my lip to hold back a scream as he kicked me furiously in the stomach over and over again.

"Haven't you heard of knocking you stupid bitch." He spit on me grabbing me by the neck and slinging towards the wall. 

Hitting the wall and sliding back down to the floor he made his way to the closet naked and grabbed a belt making his way over to me. Snatching off all my clothes he stuffed a dirty sock in my mouth and began to beat on me all over my body. Tears fell freely down my eyes as my cries and screams were muffled by the dirty sock.

"Your never going to leave me okay?" He whipped me harder, " If you leave me I will kill you." 

Flashback over.

"Oh shit. Elise what ya' doing here so early?" I heard Mr.Alsina get out of bed.

I shook furiously as the images played back and forth in my mind, "I will just schedule a new meeting, it seems like your being quite occupied."

Mr.Alsina tried to help me off the floor by touching my arm but I flinched and moved away from him, NO! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD! DONT TOUCH ME! I WILL CALL THE POLICE." I screamed.

I wasn't at a Hampton's Hotel in my mind trying to expand my business nationwide, in my head, all that my missing eyes saw was 'him' beating on me, raping me, and slinging me around like a rage doll. I didnt see Joanna calling the ambulance, I didnt see August looking down at me like I grew two heads. All I saw was 'him' ripping me from the inside out, cutting through my soft skin, screaming at me, and taking advantage of me.

"Miss Young, I need ya' to calm down so I can ya help ya'." August tried touching me again, but I wasn't having it.

Out of reflex, my left foot swung up and kicked August straight in the face, and I heard him tumble to the ground. Screaming louder I crawled out of the room and down the hall into the bathroom where I locked the door and cried my eyes out. I was hurting, hurting in the inside, and hurting on the outside.

"Where is she Mr.Alsina." I heard a male voice asked.

"I think she locked herself in the bathroom, I dont know, just get that crazy bitch out of my condo before I press charges. She kick the hell out of my face." He yelled.

"Yes sir. More paramedics are coming in, and they will examine your face, just hold on tight while I get Miss Young." The male voice rung.

"Just hurry the fuck up." Mr.Alsina yelled again and I heard his heavy footsteps walk down the hall with soft footsteps travel behind him.

"Mr.Alsina would you like for me to get you a ice pack?" Joanna's voice was heard.

"Nah ma', I need ya' to get the fuck out cause I got business to handle right now." August huffed.

She replied, "Yes sir." And a door being slammed shut was heard.

My cries only grew louder as I mentally felt 'him' whipping me harder and harder, and dragging me down the each step on the stairs making sure I hit my head, I was broken, my heart was broken, and mind was broken into pieces. He ruined my chances to a new start, because even though he is dead, he still roams my mind. 

The paramedics bust down the door and tried to grab me only for me to kick and and punch them back. I didnt want to be touch right now, I didnt want to be bother right now, I wanted to be left alone so I can mope over the part of me that 'he' took away from me.. My happiness. One of the guys left saying he was going to get a 'sedative' while the others pulled me out the bathtub. 

They did exactly what my ex husband did, drag me down the hall and it only made it worst. A piercing scream escaped from my lips as I was being dragged down the hallway kicking and screaming. They didnt understand, nobody understands what it feels like to be cheated on over and over, raped over and over, hit on over and over, get called names over and over. And then have to repeat it by the paramedics who are suppose to be checking on you, not dragging you around.

"Nah man, ya' need to chill let the lady down." I heard August's voice, "Ya' aint got no business just dragging her around on my floor."

"Sorry sir, you said to get her out of her house and we were trying." A male voice was heard.

"Nah. Ima handle her, let ya' friend no yall can leave I dont need no help." August said dismissing him.

"Are you sure?" The paramedics questioned.

"Positve, now go." August kissed his teeth.

The paramedics let me go and I fell to the floor with a thump and their footsteps were fading towards the door.

"Preciate' the help ya' provided though." August thanked them as they closed the door.

I laid on the floor breathless as my heart slowly calmed down from nobody touching me. Feeling August's presents beside me I slowly crawled over to him and sat in his lap crying into his chest. I just wanted comfort, someone to hold me and let me know that everything was going to be alright. Right at the moment August was my anchor, my rock, the one that kept me falling apart all over again.

A/N: Excuse all mistakes and errors. I hope yall enjoy the chapter. ;) Things are looking bad for Elise since she kicked August in the face, do you think he is going to want to help her expand her business now that she kicked him in the face?? Another update will be posted in two weeks. Until then, tell your friends about my story and dont forget to show some love and vote and comment. Byeee.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

33.4K 1.4K 19
There ain't a difference, you and I are the same... An August Alsina Story...
779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
84.9K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
305K 10.8K 42
"Excuse me?" "You heard me. I suppose you don't remember this but I'll tell you a little story," She cleared her throat, "Once upon a time there live...