Badass Cinderella

By RigelU

Cindy. Not the abbreviation for "Cinderella", just Cindy Walker . She's not afraid to punch boys, stands up... More

Chapter 1 - "You punch like a wrestler."
Chapter 2 - "I'll punch your nose so hard that it'll go right up your big head"
Chapter 3 - Over dramatic, tantrum-throwing, BISHES!
Chapter 4 - I am going to get a job the very next day.
Chapter 5 - "If I fall for him, I will be like all the other desperate bimbos."
Chapter 6 - I hate snobby kids.
Chapter 7 - "Damn, Cindy, I didn't know you'd go this far to get me."
Chapter 8 - I have to leave.
Chapter 9 - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Chapter 10 - "I know, I love my baby!"
NOTE
Chapter 11 - "I'm getting married to Emma Watson tomorrow."
Chapter 12 - "You've got a stalker"
Chapter 13 - "Stop trying to be an angel!"
Chapter 14 - I was in jail.
Chapter 15 - "YOU?!"
Author's Note
Chapter 16 (LUCA'S P.O.V) - What the hell just happened?!
Chapter 17 - "I've been waiting for you for two years now."
Chapter 18 -"See you again soon, gorgeous."
Chapter 19 - "Finally, princess."
Chapter 20 - Gabriel Owen
Chapter 21 - "What do you know about love?"
Chapter 22 - "There wouldn't have been a dead body among us."
Chapter 23 - "You are one strong girl, Walker."
Chapter 25 - "Missing your future wife?"
Chapter 26 - "I'll be worried for your process of perception."
Chapter 27 - Nope. Not dramatic at all.
Note
Chapter 28 - "This school never fails to surprise me."
Chapter 29 - I had it coming.
Chapter 30 - There's nothing wrong with missing a friend.
Chapter 31 - We're good, I'll handle him.
Chapter 32 - My Frikin Shoes!

Chapter 24 - "I'm your father!"

1.8K 102 11
By RigelU

Cindy's P.O.V:-

No.

No.

I'm doomed!

Whoever it is, please go back!

"No no no no no!" I whispered frantically, my eyes darting between Luca and the door. "Luca! I'm totally getting fired now!" I said, panicking and desperately looking for a place to hide myself.

"Hey, calm down, Kane." Luca said, walking towards me, but  was too busy searching for a good hiding place.

"Oh no oh no oh no!"

"Cindy  listen-"

"Oh no oh no oh no!"

"CINDY!" He grabbed my arms, giving me a stern stare.

'What?!"

"Calm. Down!"

"Calm down?!"  I whisper-yelled. "If somebody sees me in your room at this time, they might assume something wrong! Which is totally not happening, by the way. And what if it reaches Mrs.Andrews?! I  don't wanna lose my job anytime soon!"

"Just calm down! I'll manage everything, okay?" He tried to assure me, walking to the door while I did nothing close to calming down.

I watched , dreading to see the person on the other side of the door, yet still burning with curiosity as Luca opened the door, revealing....

Stacey...

She stood at the door with her eyes half closed, clutching a stuffed penguin.

"Luca?" She asked in a sleepy voice and walked forwards, hugging Luca's knees and closing her eyes completely.

"Hey princess." He replied, picking her up and resting her head on his shoulder.

Despite the feeling of panic inside me,  I smiled wide at the scene in front of me.

"She was sleep walking." Luca whispered to me as he tucked Stacey in his own bed. "She does that sometimes. Don't worry, she won't remember seeing you here. And I don't think she even saw you."

Feeling assured, I nodded, the smile still lingering on my face. "That was so cute." I commented randomly and he quietly chuckled in response.

"Let's go then?" He suggested as he smoothed out his shirt,  walking towards the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Luca, we just passed the road to my house..."

"And?"

"And you were going to drop me at my home..."

"Yeah but we're going to make a little stop somewhere before that." He replied casually before turning onto another street.

"Luca!" I protested. "I have to go home!"

"Cindy!" He mimicked my voice, failing horribly. "I have to eat. So," His voice turned back to normal. "Unless you're willing to go back to my place and make me breakfast, we're going to eat out.

"Lucaaa!" I started whining.

"Cindy." He said calmly, stopping the car and putting a finger on his lips as he stared into my eyes sternly. "We're going to get breakfast, okay?"

I stared at him with narrowed eyes but when he didn't budge, I huffed and said "Fiiiiine."

"Good girl." He said, pinching my cheeks then opening his door. "Now come on, we're here."

We had some coffee, sandwiches, and donuts, which Luca paid for against all my protests. We chatted for a while, teased, mocked and got to know a bit more about each other, then Luca dropped me home.

"Thanks for the ride." I said, getting out of his car. "See you later." With that, I started walking towards the door to my house but suddenly stopped with a thought in my mind and turned around. "Er...do you...would you like to come in or something?" I asked him sheepishly.

He chuckled. "Well, when you ask so adorably, I can't really resist." He said, turning off the engine and got out of his car.

"Wait, are you serious?!" I asked, my eyes widening as I realized he was actually planning to come in.

"Er..." His eyes narrowed slightly, confusion showing on his face. "Do you not want me to come in?"

"No I didn't mean it like that!" I explained, shaking my head. "I mean that my mom isn't gonna be really cool about me bringing a guy in the house. Neither is my dad but he's not as bad. Still, though, I'm not sure. You're only coming in as a friend though."

"Cindy..."

"But what if Chelsea or Stella see you?! They'll tell everyone in school and knowing them, they'll definitely spread stupid rumors."

"Cindy you're ranting." He said a little loudly, an amused expression on his face.

I stood quietly for a moment, then sighed, and said "You know what? I don't care what they're gonna do. Just come in." and turned towards the door.

"That's my girl!" He exclaimed and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Shut up." I said and shook off his arm, rolling my eyes, though a faint smile appeared on my lips.

I rang the doorbell and the door was opened by my dad.

"Hi dad!"

"Cindy! Finally!" Relief swept over his face then he looked at Luca, a slight frown appearing on his forehead. "And who's this?"

"Uh.. Dad, this is my friend, Luca." I said, gesturing towards him.

"Hello sir." Luca said politely, sticking his hand out. "I'm Luca Andrews, Cindy's friend from school."

My dad shook Luca's hand, fixing him with an intimidating stare which was assisted by the fact that he was a few inches taller than Luca, who was tall enough himself. "I'm David." He said with a hard tone and slightly narrowed eyes. "Cindy's father."

"Nice to meet you." Luca replied, who respectfully ignored the fact that my father was almost crushing his hand.

"Uh...Dad..."

"Yes?"

"You're gonna break his hand." He looked down at their hands and released Luca's, which he retracted quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My dad sat in complete silence, staring at me with eyes wide with shock and guilt, unable to form a word. Luca and I had just finished telling him about the stalker story and the incidents of last night, from me getting kidnapped (which made him burst out a loud "YOU WHAT?!") to the police closing the case at our requests.

"So, after that, the police dropped us off at Luca's house. I didn't come home because...well...I was kind of in shock. I wasn't ready to relive the experience." I said, looking down at my hands and shifting uncomfortably. "So Luca invited me to his place and I slept there. Don't worry, we just slept!" I added as he began to say something.

He sighed and put his face in his hands. After a few seconds of me watching him with concern, he looked up, his face covered with guilt.

"Cindy... You had to go through all of that alone. I'm so sorry. I should've been there for you." He said in a low, sad voice, which made me feel a pang of hurt in my stomach.

"Luca was there with me." I said sheepishly, trying to lighten up the atmosphere.

He shook his head. "Why didn't you let the police tell me?"

"I know you have a lot going on with work and stuff, I didn't wanna worry you." I said, resting my head on his shoulder. "I did plan on telling you at some point."

"Why didn't you tell me about the stalker before?!" His voice was rising slightly. "I could've done something! I'm your father, Cindy, I'm supposed to protect you!" His voice brought down, weighed down with guilt. "I'm supposed to make you feel safe. I can't believe you went through all of that and I didn't know a single thing."

"Dad..." I said, wrapping my arms around him and resting my head back on his shoulder, feeling terrible since he felt regretful because of me. "Its  not like that. I do feel safe around you. Its just that... I was really confused with the whole stalker deal. Anyway," I put a smile on my face. "I'm safe now. All's good."

Sighing, he hugged me back. "Yeah. But next time, don't hesitate to tell me anything, okay? I know I get busy with work but its my family I'm working for, and it won't be much use if I'm not paying proper attention to my family. I feel terrible that you weren't comfortable enough to come to me after experiencing something horrible. I'm always here for you, okay?"

"Aww look at you being a sensitive man!" I grinned, pinching his cheeks playfully and he smacked my hands away lightly, chuckling.

"Cute." Luca murmured but I still caught it and laughed.

"And now," Said dad, pulling back and settling Luca with a strict gaze. "You, young man. Cindy's friend, you said?"

"Yes sir. We attend the same school." Luca replied.

"Anything else?"

"Err... I don't get it?" Luca asked, with confusion visible on his face as well as mine. In response, my dad raised an eyebrow at him with a knowing look.

"Huh...Oh." An understanding expression took over Luca's face and he replied quickly, shaking his head and chuckling awkwardly. "No sir, no, nothing. We're just friends."

At those words, I had a confusing feeling inside me. Nevertheless, I chuckled and said "Woah dad. He's right. Oh and.... I also work at his house. As his little sister's nanny. DAD!" I pressed on as he opened his mouth to speak. "I didn't even know he lived there when I got the job. Goodness, you need to trust your daughter more!"

"Hey, I do trust you. Its just that I don't trust him." He said, shrugging at Luca. "No offense buddy but I barely know you. Gotta be careful with guys around my daughters." 

"Understandable." Luca answered with a laugh. "Well, I'll get going. Nice meeting you, sir." My father nodded and shook hands with him, though not as tightly as the first time.

"Thanks for being there for my daughter, Lucas." He said.

"Luca, dad." I corrected and Luca smiled.

"No problem at all. She's a good friend." He replied, glancing at me shortly.

I walked Luca to his car and as he opened the door, I said. "Thanks, Andrews. For everything. I mean it." and smiled.

He returned it with one of his own, true and sincere, no flirtatiousness or taunt added. "Like I said, no problem at all. You actually are a good friend, better than the other girls I know. Though my heart tells me we could be so much more." He said, placing his hand on his chest, above where his heart was located.

"Oh shut UP!" I said, rolling my eyes as both of us laughed. "I think that's how your system works, can't survive more than two minutes without flirting with someone."

"Very true." He replied with a grin. 

"Please get lost." I chuckled as he finally got in his car, waving one last time and backed out of the driveway, speeding down the road the next second.

As I stared at his car exit the street, lots of thoughts were filling up my mind, but one question stood out in particular.

'What's happening?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A.N: I don't even know how to explain other than these few words "Busy. College. Practicals. Projects. Finals. Occupied. Caught up." Literally only these words can define my past few months. Please bare with me. A huge thankyou to everyone who still reads and who are still by this story's side. Thanks a lot, honestly :) Hope you all like this insight of Cindy as her dad's relation.

Dedicated to (seriously) everyone for being so supportive, specially to @KKING_SAMM because we all can relate to her reaction to my last chapter. 

Check out my facebook page for updates on my book! (Link in my profile)

Peace!

-Rigel97 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Dare You By sav8ge

Teen Fiction

6.9K 328 22
At Anderson High, Kane Evans is a "god" - he has it all. He has every girl dropping dead to their knees. Kane isn't afraid of anything...
238K 5.9K 29
"Sorry Mr. Diper." I try saying with a straight face. "It's Mr. Piper, Kristen how many times do I have to tell you?" I pretend to think hard. "How m...
2.9M 121K 41
We all know the story of Cinderella. Her father marries a wicked woman, she has brats for daughters, her dad disappears and no one really knows what...
987 154 38
Some people write for fun, and some do it because it bring fortune to them and their are some who do it because they don't know how to express their...