stuck living with the bad boy...

By MichaelaDuncan

Kayla Rock isn't the normal high school good girl. she gets good grades, is nice, and is the perfect weight f... More

authors note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 KAYLA'S P.O.V
chapter 10
chapter 11
An
Chapter 12
Authors note
Authors note

chapter 9 JAMES P.O.V

166 7 2
By MichaelaDuncan

I woke up on the couch covered up with a blanket and I had a pillow. Then I hear the screaming that woke me up coming from upstairs. I run up the stairs taking them 2 at a time. When I stop at the top the screaming comes from Kayla's room. Opening the door I see her sleeping the blankets twisted around her and she's crying. Walking over I sit on the bed. When I start shaking her she goes limp and I wrap my arms around her. I start to lift her up when she shoots up screaming and crying. Pulling her to my chest she cries harder. Sadness shoots through me and I speak softy trying to calm her down.

"It's ok sleep I'll stay here with you"  I can't believe what I just said or did. Laying down I pull her with me and she curls up to me resting her head on my chest. Not soon after she falls asleep looking so peaceful. I don't want to move I feel to comfy and strangely safe. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't feel my eyes getting heavy and soon I fell sleep.

------------------

I woke up to an alarm clock going off. I hate those things. I feel something shift and the alarm clock stops. The person next to me tries to get up and I pull them to me. Kayla shifts and I can tell she is looking at me. She stays like that for a little before removing my arm and getting up. I instantly got cold and I felt a little sad so I looked around. She is picking out some cloths then she leaves. Sighing I get up and do my morning routine. When Kayla leaves the bathroom she looks happy and I go in doing with I need to. I come out a few minutes later and grab what I need for school. When I get down stairs it's dead quit and I look around, finally I open up the front door and hear music playing.  

~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry for taking so long to update. I've been so swamped with school and I still am but I wanted to get a chapter in because it's been so long sense I updated.

sorry I love u all,
kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 24.8K 32
Efsan zorla evlendirilmekten kurtulmak için Mardin'den İstanbul'a kaçar. Ama yağmurdan kaçarken doluya yakalanacağını nerden bilebilirdi. İstanbul'u...
25.2M 899K 78
♌ İNTİKAMDAN DOĞAN TUTKULU BİR AŞK ♌ Küçük yaşta anne ve babasının ölümüne şahit olan acımasız genç bir adam... Edim Demiray. Daha on sekizinde uyuş...
5.8M 190K 98
Karan Haznedaroğlu. 27 yıldır her istediğini elde eden, sadece adıyla bile bütün kapıları açabilecek bir adam. Şimdi her şeyden çok istediği bir şey...
556K 37.4K 41
Çilek Alança Yıldırım mı yoksa Çilek Alança Saruhan mı demeliyiz? 17 yaşında tam bir neşe patlaması olan Çilek, ailesinin gerçek olmadığını ve küçük...