Whispers Under the Moonlight...

Bởi bookie032

[Sequel to Scent of Blood]: "Books let us into their souls and lay open to us the secrets of our own." Born i... Xem Thêm

Fiery Blue
Grey Eyes
Concurrent
Repression
The Sun and Sky
A Ballad for the Moon
Talking to The Moon
Burden
Wisps
Room-schooled
Bad Air, Bad Vibes
Hunger Pangs
Enkindled
Numb Belligerence
Reparable
Precautions
Indecisions
Exordium
Shattered
Escape
Day of Souls
Not Worth the Candle
Sliver of Grey
Tremble
Heart | Body
Fight the Sky
Of Spirits and Mortals [Part 1]
Of Spirits and Mortals [Part 2]
Lies in Her eyes
Knave turned Knight
Repentance Unforgiven
What Belonged to Her
Violinist's Doctor
Hopeless
At the End of a Long Escape
Hexed in Sleep
Of Spirits and Mortals [Part 3]
Love & Sacrifice
Whispers Under the Moonlight

Silent Prophecy

1.5K 81 10
Bởi bookie032

Tossing and turning, sleep would not come; three long hours lying on the bed, she got up. There was darkness around her as much as there were several bodies lying asleep around her; Cecilia and Jesslyn did not wish to leave neither of them alone, huddling into one small room with them.

Walking past their sleeping bodies, she tip-toed towards the door and held the knob before she slowly twisted it open, hoping not a single creek would squeak. Pulling the door open, she walked out of the room quietly, hoping not to wake any of them; she was aware how tired all of them must have been.

Quietly, she treaded down the hallway and descended the stairs, then straight out of the house. The cold breeze greeted her as she took a deep breath and exhaled out loud. The moonlight showered the corn field with its light, almost as if blessing them with a good harvest.

"Can't sleep?" she turned around and found a pair of grey eyes in the dark. Katherine walked out of the shadows and stood beside her, then gazed up into the sky before asking; "Weird night, don't you think?"

Hailey nodded, "Yeah, a lot has happened."

There was silence after; the cold breeze blew against them as Hailey hugged herself warm. They sat there without another squeak as though unable to fathom what they just heard; it was hard for them to ingest the information, unsure which of them was being hunted as a key.

Sensing the chill in the air, Katherine placed an arm over Hailey's shoulder to give her some warmth – however it may be. Hailey smiled to herself as she looked up at the moon as though asking it for answers, but none truly came.

"Well, well," a slightly high, tenor voice spoke from behind them, which made both of them turn and look, "Not sleepy are we ladies?"

"We could say the same to you," Katherine replied as she retracted her arm, then turned to face him, "Still drinking?"

Art chuckled softly as he pushed open the screen door, "No, I've already had my fill of the night."

"Do you need anything?" Katherine questioned.

Art slowly nodded, "There's something we want to talk to you about," he mentioned as Scott came into view behind him, "About the secret you both share."

"What are you talking about?" Katherine furrowed her brows at them.

Scott pushed open the screen door, then walked out and stood in front of her; he flashed his red eyes at her, which made her understand what he meant. Nodding, Katherine watched as Scott walked past her and sat on the rocking chair on the porch.

Art just chuckled, "Scotty, homey," he walked out too and sat on the steps, "You want to explain to them?"

Scott leant back into the chair, "Why us?" he questioned and scoffed; "What answer do they want when we've just revealed the existence of the other world?"

"Ugh, this one really knows how to annoy me."

"I doubt he even see us now that-"

"Don't see you?" Scott scoffed once again as he shot the floating spirits an annoyed glance, "I can see you perfectly as much as hear you, you bunch of old pricks."

"How rude!"

"Well, I stand corrected then."

"You can't even stand," Scott scoffed for the third time, but more of amusement, "But it's not often do you see two famous spirits beside two young noms."

Katherine raised a brow, "Famous?" then looked at the two spirits that stood by the door next to the rocking chair, "That guy and that lady are?"

"You can see them?" Hailey turned to Katherine with wide eyes, but the wolf just did not respond as though holding back his tongue. Lowering her gaze, Katherine did not look at Hailey who casted her a doubtful look, wondering for how long she has known.

"Well, this is awkward."

"It was bound to happen sooner or later."

"Why don't you them who they are for a start," Scott suggested as Katherine turned to face the two floating spectres.

Katherine looked at them with a glint of curiosity in her eye, "May I know your names?"

"I hate introductions," the lady scoffed irritably as she rolled her eyes, "But if I am to be with your company, I suppose I should," she thought as she took a bow, "Vivian Caldwell, former heiress to the Caldwell Emporium and current deity in the trade between noms."

"The Vivian Caldwell?" Hailey questioned as her brows furrowed, "The woman known for smuggling humans from here to there for the purpose of endless supply of blood," she continued as Vivian raised a brow at her with a sly smirk on her lips, "The Countess of Everlasting Youth?"

"My my, you know you're history dear fae," Vivian chuckled, amused by her knowledge, "But yes, I smuggled people for the vampires to feed on to their heart's content," she explained, "But of course the human's suffered torture and I was in the end, killed by fire."

Katherine nodded as she veered her gaze to the other phantasm present, "And you?"

"Zander Blackburn," the man spoke as he looked at Katherine, "I'm Hailey's spirit guide," he explained, "And that's all there is to know about me."

"You can do better than that Blackburn," Scott spoke as he eyed him, "Care to share of your triumphs in the Caribbean?"

Brice shook his head, "That's unnecessary."

"Very well," Scott nodded before looking at the two teens, "Now that both of you know that you both can see the souls that crossed the veil," he sat up then sported a serious look on his face as much his lips were in a line, "Do you know which one of you is the key?"

"How would we know?" Hailey queried with furrowed brows, a little unsettled by his question, "What makes you think it's us anyway?"

Art took a deep breath, "The child in the prophecy has committed taboo," he explained as he nudged at their appearance, "And both of you aren't what you used to be anymore."

"Please don't judge my dyed hair," Hailey frowned at him as Art merely raised a brow at her, "And what do you mean by that?"

Art shrugged, "I didn't even know your hair was dyed," then took a deep breath before exhaling out loud through his mouth, "Well for starters, you're fugitives now, am I right?"

"That's my fault not hers," Katherine took a step forward and defended Hailey, taking the responsibility herself. "I brought her into my mess and nothing more," she tried to convince them, "Hailey is innocent of my actions."

Art nodded in understanding before he stated; "Then all that's left is to figure out what kind of taboo you did."

"How would we know?" Katherine quickly questioned, a little too anxious to know. "Did the prophecy spoke of it?"

"This is fairly obvious, isn't it?" Vivian spoke as she sported a devious smile on her lips, "Wouldn't it be your crossing over to the realm of souls? Or perhaps your attempt to sacrifice a life just to clear your heart of its cloudy affairs?"

"No, I doubt that those make the taboo," Zander dissented and shook his head, "It must be something that a normal society would detest as much as the God that created us all."

"So we have to consult the... bible now?" Hailey questioned with a raised brow and a slightly tilted head, "This is really confusing."

"If there was a bible for your kind," Scott mumbled, "No one would even know where it is," then took a deep breath and said; "I doubt the all-power Faris would know."

Sighing mentally, Katherine listened to their suggestion, wondering what this taboo could be. She uncertain whether to feel threatened or scared about the situation; she knew not whether she was indeed the key that could break the thin veil between worlds.

The thought of destruction alone frightened her, eyes almost looking at Hailey with a deep concern written all over her face; she knew not if Hailey would have tangled herself in the mess she has or will create.

How will she protect her if she herself knew not the power she holds?

If she was the key, would it not be much wiser to just kill herself? But if she did, she was certain that the faerie that stood next to her would grieve a thousand oceans over her corpse. It was not an option she was willing to take, but if the situation arrives, she would choose her life over hers – a sacrifice she was willing to make.

"I think you should look for answers elsewhere," Scott suggested as he got up and approached the screen door, "Now is not really the time to talk about this," he added as he opened the door, "By day break I would assume that the former huntress would want to take you far from here."

Art whistled, "Who better to smuggle them out than me?"

"Cocky isn't he?" Vivian scoffed, "I doubt he can do better than I did," then rolled her eyes, "He's just human after all."

Art chuckled and dawned a sly grin on his face, "A human with a sixth sense that can heal you quite clearly, senorita."

"Well, he has his own charms I guess," Zander shrugged as he turned to Hailey, who seemed to be lost in thought, "Child, go and rest," he spoke softly as Hailey turned to him with a smile ready to greet him, then nodded, "I shall see you in the morning whilst I try to gather information."

"Alas, I must depart too," Vivian announced as Scott vanished into the house, "I have other souls to greet and possibly dine with."

Katherine nodded, "We will see you later," then watched them vanish from their presence before she turned to Hailey, held her hand and said; "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just sleepy I guess," Hailey replied then walked past Katherine, who merely stared at her with worry, "I'm going to sleep ahead."

Art nodded, "Both of you should," then looked at Katherine as if telling her to, "Tomorrow will be a long day for all of you."

"Alright," Katherine responded as she tailed Hailey from behind. As they reached the edge of the stairs, she held her hand and made the blue haired teen turn to her with a hint of curiosity in her sleepy, dark amber irises. She gave her a small smile and pulled her into a warm hug before she kissed her cheek, then whispered softly against her ear; "Sweet dreams, fae."

Pulling away, Katherine disappeared into the living room and left Hailey standing there with a warm feeling inside her stomach. Taking a deep breath, she tried to expel the heat that has crossed her stomach that eventually rose to her heart; silently, she took hush steps back to the room and with each step, she heard her heartbeat hasten.

Beyond the curiosity and confusion, she was certainly happy. The words she let go in the other realm was true and her heart was much more honest than her body could ever speak; the kiss in the abyss was etched inside her head as much as the way Katherine looked when her soul was being sucked try of hope.

Never again does she want to see her friend turned crush, leave her life. She admits that she has strong feelings for the wolf, but she was scared that these feelings would one day betray her. She was not closed to the idea of two women falling for each other; it was not their fault that they fell in love with a person who just happens to be another woman.

Love never looked at the person's body, but through the heart. Why else was cupid painted blind?

As she arrived at the top, the dark hallway greeted her. There was not a speck of moonlight to be seen from anywhere on that second floor; caution knocked at her mind as she took hush steps back to the room. She did not wish to wake her teachers at such an hour, knowing full well that they deserved such a rest.

Once her hand touch the knob, a soft wind touched her nape that made her steer her gaze behind her; it was a calm gentle breeze that carried unusually familiar emotions that made her turn around. She tried to follow the wind and as it led her down the hallway, a door sprung open where the moonlight spilled out to banish the darkness.

What's this feeling? Hailey wondered as she felt her heart thump with each step she took closer to the opened room; the moonlight was calming as much as the wind that held her made her feel safe – enough to venture alone in the silent and daunting house.

Closer and closer, she found herself just an inch away from the moonlight before she slowly stepped into the light. Her eyes turned to face the window that only made her eyes widen for there was none; frozen in place, the light embraced her as she felt her heart quiver with sadness, regret and above all, yearning.

A small smile slowly crept on her lips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Traipsing through the uneven terrain, they ventured through vast tall grassy plain and entered the rainforest. Loud hymns from overhead sang as the birds flew around them as though playing with them. The sun tried to find them through the ticket of leaves.

Soft sighs and melodious giggles escaped their lips as they ran past tall trees, eagerly trying to outrun the other. Happiness weighed on their chest as much as there was a hint of annoyance – a little vexed that neither of them were near their destination.

"Hey, wait up!"

"Faster you slowpoke!"

"How farther in are we going?"

"Not too far now!"

Chest heaving air, the young teen halted his step as he caught his breath; his heart was running faster than his legs could. Bending over, he rested his palms on his knees as he took in air. Sweat trickled down the sides of his temples as he brushed it aside with the sleeve of his brown jacket.

There was a calm breeze that blew against his sweat-hugged body, making him slowly raise his lowered head. There was silence in front of him where no sound – not even the birds – could be heard; it was eerie, but he merely shrugged the silence.

Taking a deep breath, he resumed his pace through the nearly barren trees, allowing his eyes to wonder for another soul nearby. He has not seen the brunette she came here with, almost thinking that she had gotten herself lost in the rows of trees in front of him.

A soft rustling came from his right that made his eyes dart over; there was a quick pause from the rustle that sounded as though leaves were being trampled on. Curious, he made his way over and the rustling only grew louder; the sound of crisp leaves echoed through the autumn afternoon.

Closer and closer, the sound loudened; his heartbeat rising to meet its pitch. He was anxious, a little nervous of what he might discover in this near desolate forest; he was certain that there was only them and the animals there. But who knows if there were others with them?

One step after the other, he was finally near the sound; a tree barred his view of who made such echoes. Taking a deep breath, he puffed his chest out to gather courage in his heart as he slowly made his around the tree; his heartbeat echoed with each silent step.

"Hey, slowpoke," a smile was plastered on his companions face as he sighed out in relief, "What's gotten you so pale?"

He shook his head, "Nothing, I-I was just," he stuttered, "Never mind," then shook his head before his eyes landed on the piles of leaves around, "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" she retorted with playful snort, then freefell into the pile of leaves which made several leaves dance in the air and fall down in grace; her fall crunched other leaves. "The sound is so soothing don't you think?"

He nodded in agreement, "Looks fun too," he smiled as he walked over next to her, then turned her back with outstretched arms and fell beside her; the leaves crunched around him as some flew in air. He turned to his friend who had giggles escaping her lips, which made him smile and say; "You're having too much fun without me."

"Only because you're too slow," she jested and stuck her tongue playfully, which made her handsome friend chuckle; his charming smile came out to play as much as the dimple on right cheek.

There was silence after as they lay there enjoying the warm autumn breeze. The trees kept them away from the autumn sun that could scorch their skin into a sweat; they were thankful for the tranquillity they had offered.

"Wanna go again?" she asked as she rolled onto her stomach before she stood up. He looked at her curious; the beautiful aura around her made her look stunning, captivating his heart once again. He smiled and nodded as his friend returned his greeting; he watched her pile leaves into a mound, helping her in the process of seeing that beautiful smile again.

For half an hour they had their fun, almost forgetting the real purpose for their retreat into the woods. As the leaves crunched under their feet, they finally resumed their pace to where they were headed; this time, they no longer played like children as they walked side by side towards a wide, open grove.

An abundance of flowers graced their eyes as it circled around the grove; there were several roses of different colours that both made them wonder what they all meant. Carefully, they threaded over to the centre where he watched her gracefully, sit crossed legged; he examined her with curiosity as she merely smiled at him.

"Is this where you wanted to take me?" He asked as he stood in front of her whilst looking down at her. "The beautiful world you emphasized so much about?"

She shook her head, "This is beautiful, but," she spoke as gestured for him to sit, "This isn't the place I was talking about."

"Where is it then?" He asked further as he copied her stance, sitting down in front of her with curiosity twinkling in his irises.

She giggled at him, "Too excited are we?"

"Am I that obvious?" He chuckled as he pulled his knees up and wrapped his arms around them, and then rocked himself back and forth a little, "But I admit, I am nervous."

She nodded and smiled, "It's okay," she tried to calm him, "I'll always be beside you, okay?"

"I know you will," he nodded and let out a sigh of relief, before returning his charming smile, "And I'll always be with you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'll give you a call when I've got some information."

"I appreciate it truly, Cecil."

"Don't worry about it, Jess."

"No really, we are grateful."

Nodding, Cecilia raised her now recovered palm; a light glow of purple sprung from her palm and eventually enveloped her until she vanished in thin air. Jesslyn heaved a deep sigh as she turned around and looked at her two students; both of them still looked a little lost from everything that unfolded before them.

Walking over to them, she placed a hand on each of their shoulders and looked at both of them with a cheerful smile; she did not wish to show weakness at a time like this, certain that both of them needed a push into a much more positive and livelier direction.

"Chin up, kiddos," she spoke softly and patted their shoulders, "Stop worrying too much, alright?" then tried to lift their spirits, "Cecil already said there's no guarantee Katherine is the key."

Katherine looked at Hailey for a moment, "It still doesn't answer why Hailey was the first to be kidnapped when they were looking for me."

"I know," Jesslyn sighed as she removed her hands, "But I recall that the wolf tried to track you down on the first night both of you were attacked," she frowned a little, "It was your hairband that he used to find Hailey."

Katherine furrowed her brows, "Why her?" she questioned a little confused, "Shouldn't it have been my scent on that hairband since it was from me?"

"I can't say for sure, Kathie," Jesslyn replied as she saw Art pull next to them with an old, rusting pickup truck; its engine coughed out smoke that blew into Jesslyn's face, who could only roll her eyes at the escaped convict. "I should have you arrested, honestly."

Art raised a brow with a wide grin on his face, "If you did that you won't have a ride around, wouldn't you?"

"I would've just taken it forcefully," Jesslyn replied casually with a wide grin on her face that told Katherine that she was serious, "I would've enjoyed it too."

Art laughed out loud as if to mock Jesslyn, "You're threats don't weigh on me, senorita."

"Oh it better weigh something," Jesslyn took a step closer to him and look at him with a glower on her face – sinister as the days she was still an assassin. "Or I'll put something heavier inside that carcass of yours."

Art looked straight into her eye without so much as breaking a sweat, "I'd like to see you try, rogue."

"These two amuse me so," Vivian giggled as Katherine turned to her, "It seems that this whole adventure would prove to be much more entertaining that I had imagined."

"I only wish that nothing bad happen to them," Zander hoped as he looked at Hailey, who had her eyes into the open, "Something bothering you, child?"

Hailey shook her head and just shot them a smile; Katherine noticed the hint of sadness in her irises that made her hold her hand. Hailey could feel the concern course through her fingers from Katherine's warm touch, which nearly sent tingles in her stomach.

"We better get going if wanna get there in a week," Jesslyn spoke as she looked at both of them, "Both of you will sit inside with me," she told them as they both nodded and made their way towards the passenger seat. She turned to art and gave him a miffed look before commanding him; "Get out, I'm driving."

Without another word, Art opened the door and allowed Jesslyn to enter whilst he hopped behind the truck, feeling the heat of the morning sun on the metal. He merely sighed as Jesslyn began driving away from the farm; she could see Scott standing on the porch with a shotgun in hand as if to say 'Don't come back again'.

"It's going to be a long drive," Jesslyn spoke through the noise of the cranky engine, "So both of you can go back to sleep if you'd like."

Katherine shook her head, "I don't think I can sleep like this, Jess."

"The car too uncomfortable for you?" Jesslyn jested.

Katherine frowned at her, "No, I'm worried about all of this."

"Don't think about it too much, Kathie," Jesslyn replied.

Katherine nodded, "Alright," then rested her arm on the open window, "So, where are you taking us?"

"Somewhere the organisation won't find both of you," Jesslyn replied, "My priority is to keep you safe enough from them as much as from the renegades seeking you."

"I don't really understand why they need to pursue us," Hailey joined in as Katherine turned to her, "I mean why us of all people?"

"Well," Jesslyn sighed, "I can only speculate that both of you are possible keys," she explained, "Cecil told me that Harper sent her a message last night and told her that you weren't the only ones being targeted by these souls."

"That doesn't make me less worried," Katherine scoffed a little as she returned her eyes out of the window where the town was coming into view.

"She told me that only Alexis is pursuing us without the help from mother," Jesslyn continued, "I know she's just one person but I don't want both of you to engage her at all, understand?"

Hailey nodded, "I don't think I want to anyway," before she held her stomach, "I don't think I have the stomach to fight anyway."

"I'll protect you don't worry," Jesslyn assured her, "But right now we need to lay low for a while," she explained as she stopped at a red light, "Meaning, no communication with anyone other than the four of us."

Katherine turned to her, "Explain to me again, why is Art with us?"

"Since I can't see your invisible friends," Jesslyn sighed out loud, "I asked him to tag along to tell me what you tell your guardians or whatever," then looked at them, who looked at her as though wondering how she knew, "I heard all of you talking last night," she explained for no reason, "I'm sorry if that's wrong, but if you want me to be able to keep you safe, I need to know what's happening to you all of the time."

"Even if we go do our business?" Hailey jested with a playful smile across her face.

"Peeing, pooping, eating, walking, sleeping," Jesslyn elaborated with each of her fingers popping out of her hand to show her seriousness, "Even if both of you are having sex!" she raised her voice a little to emphasise what she was trying to say as Hailey blushed at the thought for a second. "Everything that's happening to all of us."

Katherine stifled a laugh, "I don't know about the sex part."

"I will know either way," Jesslyn replied as she resumed her driving just as the light turned green. There was silence inside the cabin as Katherine enjoyed the breeze that came from the window, almost lulling her asleep.

As they turned to hit the freeway, she felt Hailey's hand take hers which made her stray her eyes from the road and into her beautiful dark amber eyes. They held each other's stare for a few minutes before Katherine broke from her hand and wrapped her arm around her instead; she pulled her close, aware of the uneasiness she was feeling.

Katherine could still not understand all that has happened to them; her thoughts wandering from one place to another. She could not find a connection between them and the taboo that they had yet to figure out; it made her wonder at how diabolical or sever it must be for the moon to curse its child.

Hailey leant her head on Katherine's chest and could feel the emotions she was emanating; curiosity conquered it all, even the fear that resided in her heart. She was certain that she too wanted to know the truth behind these sudden attacks from the souls that had gone so far as to use their own friend against them.

Even though it was unsuccessful, they feared that the people close to them would also fall victim to being captured by these spirits; even Cecilia did not wish for it to happen to anyone. The terrible feeling of watching yourself do things that you did not wish to do and to watch as though it was a film or a movie, unable to do anything as the villain tramples on the innocent.

As Jesslyn drove on, Katherine felt Hailey's heart calm down and looked at her, then found her eyelids closed; she smiled at her and placed a soft kiss on her head as she pulled her close. As she stared at this sleeping beauty, she could not understand how such an innocent face could become a key that could hold destruction for the world.

She examined her sleeping face and could not help but smile wider at her innocence. But as she stared at her, she recalled the uneventful times she had shared with her – the first night they were pursued, the battle in the mountain, to the escape at the assassin's prison; all of them seemed to be the fruit of her own inability to protect Hailey.

Now that she had the power, will she be able to save her?

I love you, Katherine.

Blissful words echoed in her ears as she recalled that dark memory – at how she was close to taking away Hailey's life. The words made her happy, but at the same time, it made her quite angry – furious that she could not stop herself from hurting Hailey or Oriana.

It pained her to think that the words she wanted to hear from someone she cherished, would invoke the harshest memories to relive themselves. Knowing this, she felt somehow afraid – scared that if she reciprocated her feelings the words would only create sadness in her; she did not wish to inflict any more pain to the person she loved most.

"She's quite the sleeper isn't she, darling wolf?"

I guess you could say that, Vivian.

"She's a charming little fae, deceiving and quite powerful," she spoke in astonishment, "I've never quite seen a fae like her before to be frank, my darling wolf," she explained, "But I must warn you of her."

Warn me? Of what?

"She may be innocent now, but she may still be a key to ending this world," Vivian explained as Katherine thought about it. "Who knows if she actually be the key and be the annihilation of the very earth you walk in?"

Don't you want to walk the earth again? I would have imagined you to be all too thrilled to once again walk this earth.

"I don't need to walk this earth without a life," Vivian nearly snarled at her accusation, "The prophecy spoke of a doom that would consume this whole earth, so why do I wish to join the dead when I am already one?" she scoffed, "It seems utterly redundant."

So, you wish to save the earth and keep both worlds apart? Is that it?

"Darling wolf, I am highly content where I am regardless of how boring the middle world is," she chuckled as she sat on the hood of the truck as it ran, which would have already thrown her to the back if not for her being a soul, "Man's folly is an amusement on its own and I prefer to watch as they crumble in their own little demise."

You're really something, you know that?

"Oh, I do darling," Vivian laughed in near hysterics, but seemed awfully genuine, "But my words remain," she spoke as she put aside the jests they have been exchanging, "Should she be the key to the world's destruction, do you have what it takes for it not to happen?"

What are you trying to say? That I-

"Yes, I am my darling wolf," Vivian interrupted her which made Katherine's thought spiral into that one fact; it never occurred to her that the possibility of saving or ending mankind was in her hands. The thought alone made her sad, angry, but above all terrified – afraid that the very person she wishes to save was the very person she might bid farewell to in the very end.

"Will you be able to kill her?"

~

~

A/N: Update too late, I know. I apologise as always because my term just begun; I'm already getting pounded for it. I didn't even do anything! Oh well. This chapter and anything after shall remain UNEDITED, please take note; any spelling or sentence grammar was not made on purpose. (: 

Will Katherine gain the will to kill Hailey or will she bow out of it and allow the world destroy itself should she truly be the key? Will Alexis eventually catch up to them? Where are they going, honestly? Vote, Comment and Follow if you haven't! Your support is appreciated (:

Dedicated to lovemylife88 for their support in SoB (: Thank you for the support! 

~

~

©bookie032 2015-2016

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 29.5K 30
"What are you doing here?" I ask, feeling annoyed. He smirks and says, "I know your secret." "What secret?" I ask innocently. "You're Killer Kat. I...
486 218 28
After spending years at a reform school for supernatural delinquents, Paige Davis, a witch with a bad reputation, returns to her hometown to finish h...
205K 7.8K 44
Completed ✔ I watch a dazed Katherine. She whispered to herself. "Is this the part where I get kidnapped?" Is that what she thinks I'm here for? I...
Concealed Bởi Ny

Bí ẩn / Thriller

453 79 21
II Finished II II Being Edited II Katherine was a regular girl. She had a good life with her mother. But one day in the middle of the night Katherine...