Forever Unfinished // Carl Gr...

By anonfaerie

|Book Two of the 'Forever' trilogy| Sequel to 'Forever Alone // Carl Grimes.' "Your journey will be hard. It... More

~Forever Unfinished~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Christmas Special: Have A Merry Bloody Christmas
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part 3: Forever Unfinished
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue
~ Book 3 ~

Part 2: The Survivors

1.4K 50 12
By anonfaerie

~•~
Prologue
~•~

Lauren stood by the window, forced to watch everything that unfolded before her eyes. She shut them tightly and slowly turned her head, hot tears running down her pale cheeks.

"Watch," He demanded,  turning her head and she obeyed, opening her tainted eyes. She knew it would be better for him if she did.

"That is what happens when you try and fool me," He growled, his hands still holding Lauren's head in place. She gulped in a breath of air, whimpering as she watched from the window high above where she wished she could be. "I know everything. I see everything. You can't hide from me."

"Give it up," He said softly, too softly. He stood behind her, gently brushing the stray pieces of hair from her face and tucking them behind her ears. "Give him up."

Lauren didn't answer, she just stood watching. Her whole body tense. It was unbearable, she couldn't feel this pain anymore. Her heart was too weak to take any more. She felt as if she was being stabbed by a thousand knives, directly through her ever-beating heart. She wished for it to end, for her pain to cease, but fate was never on her side.

She could feel his hot breath on her neck, she fought the disgust as she tried to numb her emotions. She never felt so weak in her life, so helpless. She couldn't do anything to save herself, but she could save him.

"Forget about him," He said, "Let him die from inside."

Lauren released a shaky breath and squeezed her eyes shut, she couldn't watch any more, she couldn't watch him suffer for her.

"Let him go," He said, this time more forcefully. Lauren knew his patience was wearing thin. "And I'll let him live."

"I can't," She said, her eyes focused on the carpeted floor beneath her feet.

"Yes you can," He said through gritted teeth. His hand gripped her shoulder tightly, it was his way of showing her that she belonged to him. "He's worthless, love me."

"I'll never love you," She spat, every fibre in her being trembling with pure hatred.

"You'll learn."

~•~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 25 19
"I'm never gonna let anyone hurt you again." "Never?" "Never." ----------------------------------------------------------------- The world is ending...
128K 4.4K 49
you drew stars around my scars and now i'm bleeding. >< carl never used to believe that everything happened for a reason. but he now knows that sofi...
54.4K 2.2K 26
Ellie Grimes hadn't planned for the end of the world, but now with the undead roaming the earth, she must fight for her life as well as the people sh...
96.6K 1.5K 67
\Carl Grimes X Reader/ COMPLETE Rewrite is out now "This world was made for us. We were meant to be together. To fight together, to make it through...