The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

Autorstwa Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. Więcej

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 116

871 17 4
Autorstwa Bluemoon609

_________________

Chapter 116

__________________

The next day, everyone was woken up with a loud thud. Giotto and his Guardians rushed to the living room "what happened !!?" G kicked the door open "KYOOOKAAAI !!! .·(>▂<)·." Ryohei was hugging Kyokai, who just finally woke up "she's awake" Giotto smiled.

"EXTREEEME !!!" Kyoya hit Ryohei's face with his tonfa, making him crash into the wall. Far foot stomps can be heard "Hibari, you Bastard !" Ryohei pulled Kyoya's collar and got hit by the tonfa again "why are everyone standing here ?" They flinched and looked behind them at Alane "breakfast is ready" she said.

Everyone awkwardly ate their breakfast, still confused about how they turned adults "ahem" they looked at Giotto "let's talk about what happened yesterday" he said, they glanced at each other "a-alright" Tsuna said. Tsuna decided to explain more of Vongola's history, that he is the tenth boss, and about the Arcobolano, and how they got here.

"That's it" Tsuna said and noticed they were staring in shock, Giotto crashed his face on the table "Giotto !" G paled "wake up !" He started to shake his boss to wake up, Tsuna nervously sweated "what do we do ?" Alane glanced at Alaude, she blinked "is that alright ?" She said, he nodded. She pulled down his shoulder and kissed his cheek "Alaude ! Stop making my Alane kiss you !" Giotto suddenly stood up and pointed at Alaude "Offu !" He got hit by the plate that Alaude threw.

After calming down "so let me get this straight, the Vongola family and the Shimon family are still connected ?" He said, they nodded. He smiled "thank god, that makes me glad" he chuckled "but the thing that I still don't understand ? Why were you sent here ?" G said "haha ! We don't know !" Yamamoto laughed. They sweat dropped while Asari laughed.

"Kufufufu~ the Arcobolano told me it was for history" Mukuro said "why didn't you say anything !!?" Gokudera and Ryohei yelled "I was having a little fun" Mukuro smirked "you rotten pineapple" Kyoya glared "Kamikorosu" he pulled out his tonfa and charged at him, but Mukuro jumped back "K-Kyokai-nee !" Tsuna said "those two.." Kyokai pinched the bridge of her nose.

"That's odd, Alaude and Daemon are always like that" Elena said as Alaude and Daemon had an electrical line between them "Hibari-san ! Mukuro ! Please stop fighting !" Tsuna said panicky "Kyoya ! Mukuro ! You better stop fighting right now !" Tsuna screamed when Kyokai suddenly stood up.

Mukuro chuckled as he pulled her from behind "that's unusual from you to yell at me like that" he smirked "I-I yell at you all the time, i-idiot" she slightly blushed "Offu !" Everyone paled in surprise when Kyoya stomped his foot on Mukuro's face as he jumped over the table. There was a moment of slow motion until Mukuro flung aside.

Kyokai paled as Kyoya landed next to her "keep your filthy hands off her, Pineapple" Kyoya glared "Kamikorosu" he charged at him with his tonfa, but was getting pulled back by Kyokai and Ryohei "a-anyway.." Tsuna nervously smiled "we don't know how to get back" Chrome said "I see" Giotto said "that might be a problem" G said, they thought for a while.

Elena had an idea "hey Giotto, didn't we went to the past once ?" She said "oh yeah, when we saw a mini G" Lampo said "shut your pie hole !" G glared at him "you went to the past once ?" Tsuna said "it was more like an accident with Talbot's experiments" Giotto smiled "but how did we get back again ?" Asari said. They held their chins "I forgot !" Knuckle said.

"Ne Giotto-san" Tsuna said "you said that stone affected something on Alanzo" he said "do you have any ideas on what will happen to Kyokai-nee ?" He asked worriedly "hmm" Giotto tilted his head then glanced at Alane "did you notice any difference at that time ?" He asked "I believe he only got more cowardly, but you cannot blame him, since he is only a child" Alaude said "that's true" they nodded "but do not worry, nothing dangerous will happen. From what I saw in these days, Kyokai-chan is very brave" Alane smiled.

They sighed in relief "it will only take time to master her ability" Knuckle said "oh ! So it will be easy since she already have ice powers !" Yamamoto smiled, their eyes widen at Alane, she smiled gently and stood "if you excuse me, I would like to speak with you, Kyokai-chan" she said, Kyokai looked at her "a-ah" Kyokai nodded and let go of Kyoya, which made him and Ryohei flung away.

Alaude grabbed Alane's hand when she walked passed him "will you be alright ?" He asked "I'll be fine, can you please check Alanzo for me ?" She smiled and left the room with Kyokai. Tsuna thought he was imagining, but he thinks that he saw a change in Alane's eyes "will she be alright for real ? I am worried" Elena said "I am not sure, she is still suffering" Giotto said, Alaude clenched on the armrest.

"If I may ask ? How much do you all know about your Snow Guardian ?" Giotto asked, they glanced at each other. They glanced at Kyoya, who sat up rubbing his head "hn ?" Kyoya noticed they were staring at him. Once Kyoya sat down, they watched and listened to Alaude asking him questions about Kyokai. To their surprise, Kyoya answered every single question.

"No, Kai was being bullied since the age of seven" Ryohei corrected "you idiot, you guys met with you were nine" Kyoya pinched the bridge of her nose "then when did we meet ?" Ryohei said "when you guys were twelve" Kyoya glared "oh right" Ryohei held his chin "can you give me some details of how she was at a young age ?" Alaude said.

Kyoya glanced at Ryohei "are you able to answer that ?" He said "I can to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "let's see" he thought for a while "Kyokai was a girl !" He said "we know that !" Gokudera said, they sweat dropped "no, I meant she used to be more girly before" Ryohei said "but she was also alone" he added "she's used to be alone, that's why she kept pushing me away" he said "but also remember that he memory was erased about her with Kotoya" Kyoya reminded him.

"I never met Kotoya that time" Ryohei said "no, I was the one who met him" Kyoya said "it sounds like Kyokai-nee used to like to be alone with her twin" Tsuna said "but who erased her memory that time ?" Yamamoto said "old herbivore" Kyoya glared "you people seem to know a lot, can you tell me about her family ?" Alaude said.

They frowned when they saw a change in their looks, a disappointed stare "w-we don't know" Chrome said "what do you mean by that ?" Elena said "it means we don't know that kind of past" Mukuro said "Hibari ?" Ryohei said "doesn't Kai talk about them with you ?" He asked, Kyoya looked away crossing his arms "I won't say anything" he said.

They stared at him in shock "what was that !? We need some information !" Gokudera said "wait, Gokudera-kun" Tsuna said "he might not know anything about it" he said "it's not that he don't know anything, he just needs his lady's permission to tell" they looked at Alaude shocked, and he was right because Kyoya glared at him "I am sure it will help her if you give a small piece of information about her past" Alaude said.

Kyoya looked away "fine" he said "she only has two brothers, that she haven't even know about until she reached 15. She was poor at birth, she used to live here in Italy until she ran away at the age of five" he said, then held his chin to think "I am not sure, but I think she told me she was adopted two times. Her last parents passed away when she turned twelve. She thinks that she spent all her life by her own, but I think that half of her memories are lost" he said "that's all I know"

They glanced at Alaude, who was deep in thoughts "what about her family ?" Giotto said "I mean her real parents" he said, Kyoya glared "I know nothing" he said "nothing !? What do you mean you know nothing !?" G said "G, I am sure he doesn't know about them" Elena said "but there is something strange with that past" Asari said "it sounds exactly like Alane's" Alaude said "she lost her memory about her siblings, and spent most of her time alone"

"Oh right, you said that Kyokai-chan has ice powers, how is it ?" Asari said "well.." Tsuna said "it is kind of scary" he said "how so ?" Giotto said "even with years of training and fights, Kyokai is still afraid from her own self" Mukuro said "you mean Snow ?" Chrome said "you looked through her fears !?" Kyoya glared at him "then I would be useless if I didn't" Mukuro chuckled "I swear I'll chop your head off !!!" Kyoya stood up, Ryohei pulled him back.

"You have no idea why she's suffering right now ! You have no idea how she feels !" Kyoya yelled, Daemon chuckled "maybe because you have the same fear as her" he said, their eyes widen. Kyoya glared at him and pushed Ryohei "you know nothing about her, nothing about me, and if you looked through my memories again, I'll personally kill you !" He glared and stormed out of the room.

"Man, he's acting cold" Lampo said "he's always like that, a stupid lonely Guardian" Gokudera clicked his tongue "but you don't know why he's acting that why !" Ryohei glared "I know I've been annoying Hibari when we were in middle school, but he never yells at me like that !" He said "He's never been upset about someone else that way" he said "what are you talking about !? He's ob-" Gokudera got cut off "it's not about him obsessed with school or fighting or discipline !" Ryohei said "it is how much he cares for Kyokai !"

"If you people don't believe me, then I don't care ! I am on his side to the Extreme !" Ryohei yelled and ran out of the room "Onii-san !" Tsuna said "Melon" Alaude said "how much did you see in his memory ?" He said "nothing much, he was only surrounded by unneeded people, at least that what he thinks" Daemon said "almost as you, but he's not surrounded by dead people" he smirked "don't bring my past into all this" Alaude glared.

"That's enough !" Giotto stood up "it's enough to lose more Guardians than we already lost, that problem is, those Guardians are not ours. They won't be able to return to their past mad at each other" Giotto said in his HDWM, Tsuna was surprised at that.

After having a conservation with Alane, Kyokai softly closed the door behind her, thinking about what they discussed. She looked up to see Kyoya stomping toward her. He looked at her and his expression soften "Yo" he patted her head and they walked together "what happened while I'm gone ?" She asked "nothing happened" he said.

He frowned when she hugged him "Kyo.." She whispered "I love you" she slightly blushed. He was shocked then calmed down "idiot" he kissed her head "I feel the same" he ruffled her hair "Arf !" They looked down to see Lupo "doggy !" Kyokai's eyes sparkled as she hugged Lupo, Kyoya's eye twitched in annoyance.

"He's so cute that I'm going to die !" She rubbed her face on its fur "not again" Kyoya faced palmed "ne Kyo.." She looked at him upside down "when is Aki going to come back ?" She smiled "old herbivore did say it will take time" Kyoya said "but I want to see him !!" Kyokai wined "Itai" he bumped her head.

They flinched when they heard a click. They looked behind them to see Alane holding a gun "oh training time" Kyokai stood up "what training ?" Kyoya glared at her "Alane-san offered me training, I'll be seeing you later" Kyokai said and started running, Alane after her. Kyoya blinked in confusion.

Thanks to Belphegor's training, Kyokai was able to dodge Alane's bullets while they were running in the woods. Kyokai jumped out of the way and rolled to dodge the bullets. She pulled out her gun and turn to shoot, but found no one "where does the bullets come from ?" She thought while dodging the bullets, but Alane was nowhere to be seen.

Kyokai's eyes widen when Alane suddenly appeared in front of her. Alane grabbed her wrist, took the gun, and flipped her over her back. Kyokai gasped as she landed on the ground really hard "Itatata..." She rubbed her head "hey can I ask you something ?" She said "you can" Alane sat down in front of her "how many years of training did you take to be an assassin ?" Kyokai asked.

Alane tilted her head to think "I am not sure about your time, but in this time, I would say for almost five years of full training, depends on the person" she said "but as for me because I am a female, I almost spent my whole life training" she added "my brother is in an assassin team, I am suppose to be a part of it" Kyokai mumbled "but I don't want to be an assassin"

Alane frowned "why is that ?" She asked "is it because it requires killing ?" She said, Kyokai nodded "I thought the same" Alane said, Kyokai looked at her confused "but you can change that" Alane smiled "I became a good assassin of the Vongola, I designed my bullets to unconscious people, not to kill them" she explained and took Kyokai's gun "and I could tell this is the same" she twirled the gun on her pinky.

"You just needed practice, I am sure you are cable of it" she smiled "h-hm, Arigatou" Kyokai slightly blushed and looked away "Itai" Alane winced when Alaude bumped her head "what do you think your doing, stupid cat ?" He glared "that hurts" Alane rubbed her head "come on, we're meeting at the river" he said "what about Alanzo ?" She asked and stood up "he's with Primo" he said and they started walking.

=Time Skip=

When they reached the river, they saw the others with Talbot "why don't we just use the ten years Bazooka ?" Yamamoto said "it will only send us ten years to the future, we are far in the past" Mukuro said "so the Bazooka is off the list ?" Ryohei said and they sighed.

"What about you, Talbot ? Do you have anyway to get them back ?" Giotto asked "ah ! I found a way" Talbot snapped his finger "I just need all the Guardians to gather" he said "Alaude went to call the others" G said "oh there they are" Asari smiled.

"Kyokai !" Kyokai blushed when Kyoya embraced her "Itai !" He bumped her head "don't you dare do that again" he glared "make up your mind ! Are happy to see me or are you mad !?" Kyokai glared while holding her head. He sighed heavily "I am happy" he kissed her head and embraced her again "idiot" she clenched on his back.

"Ow !" Talbot pecked a hair from each and every one of the ten Generation, but he had a little trouble with Lambo since his hand got stuck. He pulled out a knife and cut it. After that, he pull all the hairs on a bowl and put some spices, then mixed it together.

"There ! Now we need to toss it on the river and it would make a portal !" He said "and why are we here ?" Daemon said "just to have fun ! Ahehehe !" Talbot laughed "don't 'Ahehehe' us !" They said.

They watched Talbot toss the mixture into the river. It slowly let out flames, then exploded, making a huge portal "just jump into the portal and your home !" He said.

"That's my house" Tsuna said "where we got shot by Reborn-san" Hokudefa said "I want mama's food !!" Lambo jumped in right away "Lambo !" Tsuna said "we'll be going now, thank you for all your help" he bowed his head "we were glad to help" Giotto said. They watched them jump into the portal, which it disappeared after.

"HEEEEI !!!" They suddenly landed in Tsuna's living room "we're back !" Tsuna cheered "what took you so long ? You've been gone for hours" Reborn said "your the one who sent us there for no reason !" Tsuna said "oh welcome back, were you all playing hide and seek ?" Nana said "t-that's not it" Tsuna waved his hand "since your all here, how about some dinner ?" Nana smiled "Etto.." Tsuna nervously sweat as Mukuro and Kyoya glared at each other.

"Sure, we'll help" Kyokai said and got up with Chrome "so expected from Tsu-kun'a Onee-san !" Nana smiled. After cooking, they all sat down, eating, chatting, laughing, and arguing "oh Hayato, your here" Bianchi suddenly came in "Aniki" Gokudera paled and held his stomach "ooohh, it's been a long time since I saw that" Kyokai said.

Tsuna watched them all and smiled. He glanced at Kyokai, who was talking with Kyoya "I wonder what will happen, to Kyokai-nee" he thought "even though she already have ice powers, what will happen if she had more power than she already does ?"

___________________

End of Past Arc !

How was the Arc ? What was the best and worst part ? What did you like or hate about it ?

Please don't forget to vote and comment ! Arigatou !

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
6.7K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...
2.1K 30 1
Ame Hikari and her guardians are going to being attending Nami Middle with Vongola's 10th. As the Head of the Hikari Family, who dropped out of schoo...
159K 5.2K 18
Let's see how protective can Tsuna family get? cover photo don't belong to me...i only own the plot