The Devil's Daughter

By Werepanther

Angelica Shanley is beautiful. She is so beautiful that she can't stare at her own reflection for too long be... More

Author's Note
Prologue
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
It's a Blaz piece
Ask the Characters
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
BOOK 2: The Kingdom of Nightmares
Hi. 01/05/2019

~12~

2.1K 103 9
By Werepanther

🎼I paced down the hallway trying to be light on my feet just like Blaz however he more glides across the floor, and I can't do that. The reason I'm doing this is that I'm trying to follow Blaz unnoticed. But there's one big problem... I don't know where he is. For all I know he could just be in the toilets and I'm wasting my time. But my instincts tell me otherwise.

"Ranger!" I heard someone yell. Shit that's Blaz! I peeked around the corner and saw Blaz storm through the exit doors. I rushed to those doors making sure not to lose him again and quietly stepped outside to see just his shadow walking around the corner of the building. Where is he going? More importantly what's his business with Ranger? I ran down, my feet padding hard on the concrete, and once I got close to the end I kept my back on the brick wall and just slightly turned my head to see Blaz walking right to the schools own theatre. Great he's leading me back there again. He went to the doors then froze. I thought for a second he realised I followed him but then he looked to his right and saw... Mr Cat. "Hello pussy." Blaz said snidely and the cat hissed ferociously at him but Blaz being his typical self just smirked. "You can't do anything to me in this world." He said sinisterly and the cat held his head high and closed his purple eyes. What did Blaz mean this world? "Is he in there?" The cat still sat there and ignored him. So Blaz just opened the door but not before he blew kiss at Mr Cat then put up his rude finger. He then disappeared in the building and Mr Cat stared right at me.

"Meow." He meowed in a annoyed tone. Yes he will have that effect on you. I walked towards the double doors but stopped and stared down at Mr Cat.

"What did he mean other world?" I asked him but he rolled his eyes at me. "None of my business right? Well it is, no matter what you thick headed boys say." I growled and Mr Cat did this weird throaty laugh. "Alright, I'm going in any advice Mr Cat?" After I said his name his eyes narrowed and his tail flicked about almost threatening me. "No OK." I smiled deviously then silently pushed the door open being as possibly quiet as I can. The whole room was dark except for the two spotlights on the stage. Where Blaz stood under the one near the right side of the stage and Ranger under the other. I crept to the backseats and sat down keeping low watching them doing a stare down. I wish I had popcorn.

"Alright Hell Boy." Ranger started in a serious tone and Blaz smiled at the name. "Explain to me who is this girl."

"Which girl? I know many?" Blaz remarked and I had to roll my eyes while Ranger's eyes narrowed.

"Angelica." He growled determined to figure me out. Why are they assuming I'm not human? Sure the quick healing and feathers growing out of my back however they don't know about that.

"She's not a Light angel then?" So this must mean Ranger is a Light angel...

"I think I would know! I would remember a face like hers in my kind so no! She's not a Light angel." Ranger barked and Blaz looked deep in thought.

"She's not a Dark angel. She has no wings either she's just human." Blaz stated calmly more saying it to himself. I can't believe this, well I can but it's strange. Dark angel. Black feather for a Dark angel, sharp, deadly... Light angel, white, fluffy like the one that grew out of my back. What does that mean? I'm a Light angel? No that doesn't make sense.

"If she's not an angel then how could she see me?" Ranger questioned stepping forward and Blaz pointed at him giving him a warning glare.

"Don't move angel boy. We both keep our distance until our next encounter." Blaz said still pointing.

"Didn't anyone tell you that it's not polite to point?" Bastard took that from me. I don't know why but I can't help but grin at that. Blaz put his arm down and cocked his head to the side.

"You got that from her didn't you?" Blaz questioned smirking. How would he know that? "I love how you were outsmarted by her. I didn't think you were that stupid."

"Watch it Blaz."

"You know what she said to me? She said you sucked up to her when you knew you lost." He teased and Ranger's face is turning red with fury. Uh oh. He should stop provoking him. I don't know what kind of power these boys hold but I doubt it's good.

"As if she would waste her breath talking to you. Your kind are nothing but vermin." Ranger said snidely. I silently gasped at him then watched as they both took a step forward.

"And we know rats when we see them. You all act as if you're imperial but really your just pathetic and weak. Your father can't even fight like a proper man, he has to use a gun." Blaz said snidely and took a few more steps forward.

"At least my father didn't die with a bottle still in his hand." Ranger sneered. This is getting a little out of hand. Blaz was the first to run so then it ended up them running at each other so out of mere panick I ran to the fire alarm and pushed down on the button. The siren erupted in my ears and the boys froze, before they turned to look in my direction I ran out of the building. Students came out from all doors so I just blended in with the crowed keeping a watchful eye for either of the... Angels.

"Angie!" I recognised that voice as Lara's and she appeared beside me. "Where's the fire?" She asked me but I just shrugged and we continued walking with the other students to the oval. You know what I find strange, when there's a fire in the school the last place you want to be is on a grassy oval. But since there's no real fire I just stuck with Lara as we walked side by side down onto the oval.

"Hey rich girl." A girl's voice called out. I turned my head to see Erica. "Where's Blaz?" She questioned but he appeared faraway behind her with a cut on his cheek.

"He's over there." I said just staring at him while he stared back. Erica turned around and looked at him but he just gazed directly at me.

"What happened to his face?" Lara whispered in my ear but I again just shrugged although I have some idea of what happened. He came striding towards us the silver chain around his neck shining in the sunlight. Once he was a meter away from me Erica grabbed his shoulder and glared at the cut on his face. I thought angels would have quick healing.

"What happened to you?" Erica hissed and that's when he actually took notice of her and I felt a weight lift off me when he looked in her direction. He kept silent looking as if he were thinking over on what to say.

"Nothing."

"But..."

"Nothing." He growled and Erica shut up. He then stared back at me. "Chosen a song for us to work on?" He asked and I couldn't help but stare at him dumbfounded. I don't know what I expected to hear from him but this is the last thing I expected.

"Not yet, remember we're both supposed to choose a song together."

"I thought you were smart enough to at least pick one song. Seems like I overestimated you." I rolled my eyes at him and huffed. Says the boy who has blood dribbling down his face.

"I'm so sorry to disappoint...." I gasped suddenly feeling the pain in my back again. "Shit!" I said through clenched teeth and everyone stared at me confused. My mouth dangled open ready to scream in pain but nothing came out. I bent over slightly and tried to reach my back.

"Angie what's wrong!?" Lara exclaimed holding my back. I just cried out in response and from what I can tell everybody is watching us now. I felt someone else's hands on my back so I tried standing tall and saw that Erica is one holding me steady. The pain calmed down then something punched me from the inside of my body and I screamed silently.

"Ow!" I whimpered and Blaz lifted my head up to meet his. He gazed at me concerned as I breathed harshly tears forming. I need Henry not Blaz. I hate the fact that I'm weak and crying in front of him.

"Where does it hurt?" I felt the punch again so I pushed him away and tore the jumper off me. Praying that maybe some cool air will calm it a little, sadly I'm an idiot.

"Miss Shanley are you alright?" What a dumb question. What a dumb STUPID question to ask a girl crying in pain and is obviously not alright! I kept that comment to myself when I saw it was Mr Riley who asked.

"No I'm not alright it hurts!" I whimpered.

"Blaz, Erica get my satchel." Mr Riley ordered and they both disappeared in the crowd. Speaking of which they are all watching me and whispering. It wasn't long until Nicole came to the front shoving people out of her way. Ugh! "Alright everyone nothing to see here. There's no fire so everyone get back to your class." Everyone started moving reluctantly except for Nicole. With the pain in my back my anger level is rising high so I snapped at her.

"Yo Mole you heard the man push off!" I yelled at her and she gasped at me.

"Snobby bitch!" She yelled back and Mr Riley glared at her.

"That's enough mole, uh Nicole! Time for you to go back to class." Mr Riley said.

"As if I'm missing out on this. The freak having a freak attack again." She sneered crossing her arms over her big breasts. I'm starting to doubt that they're real. The pain erupted again and I screamed.

"Angelica take deep breaths."

"I am!"

"Think about something other than the pain."

"Like what?" I asked him and Lara spoke up. "Like how awesome it would be if you got to punch the mole in her freckled face." Nicole scoffed and stomped her foot down infuriated and surprisingly it distracted me from the pain, until it hit me again. "Picture her face all contorted and covered in her own blood." Lara went on smiling.

"Mr Riley!" Nicole whined.

"Listen freckles... Shut up." I said. "And Lara what your saying is funny and all but not helping." I whimpered reaching for my back. At least I'm not blacking out again.... Oh my God please don't make me grow another feather...

"I have your purse." Blaz said passing Mr Riley the brown bag.

"It's a satchel not a purse." Mr Riley stated looking through his 'satchel'. The pain hit me like sharp blades and I whimpered tears dripping down my eyes.

"So what's wrong with her now?" Nicole asked standing beside Blaz.

"All of you get back to class." Mr Riley ordered and they were about to argue but he held his hand up to silence them. "Back to class. All of you." Nicole linked her arm to Blaz's and she flirtatiously smiled at him.

"Come on Blaz you can walk me back to my class." Ewe. Lara's expression changed from worry to pure disgust.

"All of you go."

"But." Blaz and Lara said at the same time so I growled.

"Oh my God just go!" I screeched then fell to my knees where my jumper lay.

"Meow." Oh Mr Cat please help me. He rubbed his head against my arm then looked up at Mr Riley.

"They've gone." He kneeled down in front of me and held this rich pink petal. How is a petal supposed to help me? Mr Cat stepped between me and Mr Riley and stood in almost a protective stance. "I'm trying to ease the pain." He said but Mr Cat shook his head and took the petal in his mouth. "No don't smell it!' Mr Riley warned but I think it was too late because Mr Cat's pupils grew into the size of olives and he ran off with the petal in his mouth. "Shit." Mr Riley swore! I've never heard a teacher swear before. I didn't think it was in his nature.

"Mr Riley... Don't call my mum." I whimpered then the world turned black.... Again.

~🎶~

I woke up staring at a pastel yellow wall. I blacked out again. At least this time I didn't black out in front of the mole. Now time to figure out where I am. I sat up feeling really light and weightless. I stood up off the bed and took a look around me, there are two other beds and a small sink where next to it on the right is a door where the toilet is. Then another door on its left where another door stood wide open and Mr Riley stood outside of it staring off into space.

"Mr Riley?" I called out but he didn't even flinch. I started walking towards the door then Blaz appeared out of nowhere glaring straight at Mr Riley. "What are you doing here?" I asked but the typical self obsessed male ignored me.

"How is she?" He asked Mr Riley and I scoffed.

"Right here!" I stated clearly but when he turned his head in my direction he didn't stare directly at me. It's like he's looking right through as if I'm clear glass.

"She's still resting." Mr Riley said staring right through me also. What? No I'm right here! Right in front of you! I turned around and gasped. I... See me lying unconscious in the bed, jumper off so I am left in a white T-shirt, blue jeans, white hair out all over the pillow while one hand lays dangling off the bed. My eyes closed shut and my mouth hanging open. However my chest isn't rising showing any sign that I'm breathing. I'm dead! I think. I'm in spirit form? I guess? I looked at my hands and saw that they're see through. No I can't be dead! Maybe if I go near my body I'll be sucked right back in.

"Do you know what she is?" Blaz asked and I froze. One advantage of being invisible. You can eavesdrop while standing right next to the person.

"What are you implying Mr Furia?" I turned around and stared at them both.

"Oh don't act all innocent. If you don't know what she is you wouldn't of known how to help her. Hadi." Blaz sneered and I stared at them both confused. Mr Riley looks as if he's lost his patience so he pushed up his glasses and narrowed his eyes on Blaz.

"Mr Furia you are to call me by my last name. And as I am required as a teacher to help the students in this school so I suggest to you Blaz that you head back to class."

"Maths can wait. I want to know what she is."

"Get all your facts before you start making assumptions and do something stupid Mr Furia. Now miss Shanley happens to be one of my best students so leave her be." I'm his best student?

"You're worried I'm going to bring her down and ruin her life." Blaz said and raised an eyebrow.

"No she's much smarter than you, I'm telling you to leave her be because one day Mr Furia. You're going to annoy the hell out of her and when she snaps you won't survive her wrath." Mr Riley warned smiling deviously and I couldn't believe what I'd just heard.

"Go Mr Riley!" I yelled over joyed as Blaz silently stood there with no care in the world.

"Please she couldn't hurt a fly. Anyway that's not the point."

"Mr Furia I've heard enough! You've accused me! Questioned me and that poor girl who I believe has suffered enough. Now go back to class." Mr Riley ordered and Blaz crossed his arms over his chest. Suddenly I felt this pull. I turned around to look at my body and saw how badly it was paling. Shit! I ran back to myself and touched my face and I was instantly sucked back into my body. I woke up with a start feeling weird being back to normal, my limbs feeling heavy. I quickly glanced at Mr Riley and Blaz and skipped over to them. They jumped when they realised I was up and full of energy.

"Afternoon Mr Riley." I said cheerfully then I stared bored at Blaz. "Sup Blaze?" I teased putting on my poker face and he glared at me.

"I see you're feeling better." Mr Riley said calming down.

"How much did you hear?" Blaz questioned acting tough.

"Enough to know that one day I'll snap." I leaned in my face inches away from his and whispered. "And you'll feel my wrath." I smirked then stepped away to see him watching me mouth slightly open.

"Alright I think it's time for both of you to head back to class. That's if your feeling better Angelica." He said slightly amused.

"Oh I'm fine, light headed but I'll live. You didn't call my my mum did you?" I asked almost pleadingly. He smiled and shook his head.

"No but if this happens again Miss Shanley..."

"I know, I know." I said smiling brightly.

"Come in let's go." Blaz murmured lightly touching my arm. So I said goodbye and we walked in silence together, at least ten centimetres of space between us. Uncomfortable space. I badly want to question him about all this but kept quiet, literally I'm biting my tongue. I reached behind me to pull my hood up but then I realised I left my jumper at sickbay.

"Shit!" I whispered looking back and Blaz stared at me curious.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I forgot my jumper." I stated and then of course the bell rang. "Is this Karma for skipping class?" I asked myself and Blaz chuckled slipping off his leather jacket that has a cotton material hood and passed it to me. However I shook my head. "No way am I wearing that contaminated thing." I exclaimed then students began to fill the hall.

"Take it unless you want people to stare." He said. "Oh look there's Ronny." My eyes widened and he smirked. I took his jacket and slipped it on still feeling his warmth in the jacket and now I'm going to smell like him. Ewe. How does he know about Ronny?

"Don't smile." I ordered and he raised an eyebrow. "You're forbidden." I stated as he scoffed and I started walking back to sickbay. Blaz didn't follow which was good thing. He's gone absolutely nuts! Questioning Mr Riley about what I am. He's just a science teacher! And I am just me. I felt some vibration in my pocket so I looked inside and took out Blaz's cellphone, also a pocket knife and a packet of gum. I took a piece of gum and put it in my mouth and left the knife in the pocket but kept the cellphone out. I turned it on and luckily there's no lock or pass code so I easily got into his messages. This is not snooping this is investigating.

Have you found anything on her yet?

The message read from one of his friends called Jeff, big guy, extremely scary, reminds me of some thick headed giant. I scrolled up looking for anything interesting and what I found wasn't something I expected to see.

Who is this chick? -Jeff

Just some nosy bitch with mutant lungs -Blaz

Mutant lungs?-Jeff

She's gotta great singing voice to bad her talking one is all nasally -Blaz

I can't believe what I'm reading he really is an asshole! I should stop reading but I want to know what else he thinks of me.

Lol but is she a LA? -Jeff

She maybe pompous and annoying but she's not as stupid as those morons. She's just a pathetic girl with no boobs.-Blaz

I got so upset at all the things he called me I was tempted to throw the phone at the wall. If he's an angel he should be able to get another one but instead I put it back in his pocket. Why must he keep on commenting on the fact that I have no breasts. I bet it's all he thinks about! Fucking jerk! I finally reached sickbay quickly got my jumper and stormed out.

"Hey Blaz." Nicole said flirtatiously and tapped my shoulder. Oh boy... I turned around and faced her and her flirty smile disappeared and turned into a sneer. "Ewe! Why the hell are you wearing Blaz's jacket?! You stole it didn't you?" I stared at her dumbfounded, is she really that stupid?

"Are you serious right now?"

"Don't patronise me!"

"Do you even know what patronising means?"

"Shut up! And give me his jacket so I can personally return it." God she is desperate isn't she?

"Fine go ahead take it, explain to him how you got his jacket when he gave it to me." I tore it off and chucked it over her head. "Later mole."

"Farewell Grandma!" She said nasally and gripped the jacket tightly then walked away proudly. And he says I have a nasally voice.

~🎶~

I sat next to Lara in Humanities but we have had to sit in utter silence since our teacher is a sourpuss for the past 60 minutes. She passed a note beside my hand and I quietly unfolded it.

You ok? -L it read so I wrote down I'm fine now but this is the second time I've blacked out. I passed it back to her and continued on with my work.

"Mr Park Angelica and Lara are passing notes." The mole stated loudly so everyone looked at us. Lara tucked the note in her sleeve as Mr Park came over to us. Bloody desperate mole.

"Alright let me have it." He said but we both just stared at him.

"We weren't passing notes Mr Parks we were helping each other." I said and he stared at my face in almost awe. He shook it off and stood tall.

"The uh... Work is meant to be done by yourselves." He stuttered and I smiled nodding.

"We understand Mr Parks." I said trying to be charming which is really easy in my case and he nodded then walked back to his desk. I heard Nicole scoff so both me and Lara turned around on our seats and smiled innocently at her. She gave us a venomous look and Lara put the finger up at her so her mouth fell open and both Lara and I silently laughed together.

Can you believe her? Her life must be so boring. You know everyone in the whole year level is calling her mole.

About time they were! It's good to know I don't have to keep on secretly call her that. Finally the bell rang for home time and we rushed out of there.

"I'll see you tomorrow Angie."

"See ya Lara!" I yelled back putting away my things and rushed out of the building slipping through students without them noticing reaching the car park. I wish Henry were here to take me home, I sighed and took my phone out to call my mum. Before I could press one button on my phone, a motorbike came and parked right in front of me and the rider is of course the narcissistic, vile and vicious Blaz himself.

"Heard you need ride." He simply stated smirking.

"How? I would like to know how and who spilled." I stated checking out his black bike. It looks bigger than him! How does he even have one?

"I have my ways and before you ask... It's not mine." He said mischievously.

"Of course it isn't." I said typing away on my phone ending the conversation there. When I looked up he stared at me expectantly. "You can go now." I snapped and he got off his bike and came towards me.

"I'll take you home." He stated covering my phone with his hand. I thought I was a bitch with mutant lungs.

"There's no way I'm riding that with you driving." I'm still mad about the messages and still pissed that he keeps leaving me in the dark.

"Don't worry princess you'll be safe also we can work on the assignment." He said his smile creepy and devious.

"Let me put this another way. I will not ride with a self-centred and pure evil jerk." I started and he chuckled.

"Pure evil?"

"Haven't finished! We can work on this assignment another time and especially another place. I don't need you knowing where I live." I stood tall noticing how we are kind of the same height and he just sighed bored out of his mind.

"You finished?" Was all he said and I rolled my eyes. "Can I take you home now? We really need to start on this homework." Since when does he care so much about homework!?

"Were you not listening to me?" I exclaimed and he just smiled lazily. "Ugh." I turned to walk off but he just as quickly lifted me up in his arms and I yelped with surprise. All the leaving students watched and whispered, some taking photos and others grinning like idiots. "Put me down!" I whispered hastily at him.

"Yes of course your majesty." He simply said as he lowered me on his bike. I can't believe he just did that!

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Alright ready to go home?" He asked ignoring my outburst so crossed my arms over my chest and shot daggers at him. "I guess I'll have to make you ready?" He snidely said and started the bike. It frightened me so I grabbed his shoulders and we sped off away from the school. Is he trying to kill me?! I can't believe this! I should have jumped straight off as soon he put me on. How dare he? Moronic jerk! Although under the circumstances I am kind of enjoying this. The rush of the wind has blown my hood down and is now caressing my hair ever so gently. It feels amazing! I can't help but smile but then Blaz opened his mouth. "Ok I need you to grab my waist." I scoffed.

"No it's ok your shoulders are fine." I said gripping tightly on them.

"You have to for your safety." He said but I ignored him and he lifted the front of his bike up in the air so I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist admitting defeat.

"Happy?! Now please don't ever do that again!" I pleaded and felt his body vibrate through his leather jacket. Great he's laughing at me. We whisked around cars, going way over the speed limit, I had to hold on tightly to him and I have this feeling he's enjoying this. "I told you you're forbidden to smile!" I yelled and he laughed up at the sky so for some reason I joined him. We started slowing down when we reached a red light and right next us was the school bus and I can't believe who's in there. "The mole." I whispered and she noticed me instantly and her expression turned into shock. So for fun I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled up at her teasingly.

"What are you doing?" He questioned and I giggled.

"Living the moment." Was all I said then we sped off again leaving her to her tantrums. I moved my head away from his shoulder and watched ahead. "Alright I'm ready to go home now." I told him and he nodded.

"Which way from here?"

"Remember the night Mr Cat attacked you at that party? Head to that place and we'll continue from there."

"OK.... Mr Cat?" He said.

"Don't mock the name just drive Hellhound." I said and felt him stiffen.

"Alright princess." He drove on and we went even faster than before. It almost seemed like minutes had only past when we got there. "Ok now where to?"

"I won't tell you unless you promise to slow down!" I said breathing heavily really freaked out. "That was too fast!" I exclaimed and he smiled at me his eyes shining.

"I promise to go slower now where to?" I sighed at him and realised how tightly my arms were wrapped around his stomach so I loosened.

"Go right from here then continue going straight. We'll be driving up a hill for awhile then you'll see a mansion." He didn't wait a heart beat. He zoomed straight there and I hit his back. "You promised!" I yelled out but he ignored me. So we came to a stop right in front of my house gates. I jumped off his bike and stormed through the gates. Mum must be home if the gates are open. Great she is going to meet him... My hair must look horrifying right now!

"Hey wait! I can't leave my bike here!" He yelled out so I turned around and yelped when I saw him standing right behind. Dark angels are fast...

"If my mum sees that bike we're both doomed. Won't matter if you're an angel." I stated and he groaned.

"You still believe that angel charade."

"Don't even bother telling me otherwise."

"Princess it's all bullshit, I'm not an angel but I'm in serious trouble and I don't need some spoiled brat to interfere. You need to get over this."

"If your not a Dark angel." I said doing the bunny quotations and his eyes widened when I said the word dark. "Then why are you so keen to figure out what I am?"

"It's not what you think. I needed to make sure you weren't the enemy."

"What a Light.." He covered my and sighed.

"Give it up already. This used to be funny at the start by now you're getting obsessed." He's got to be kidding! I shoved his hand away and glared up at him.

"You're the one that mistook me for a Light angel!"

"They're just a gang! God you're so stupid! Get over all this you know nothing!" He yelled ticked off and his hands are literally going red. Do hands go red when you're upset?

"Fine I'll just assume that they're gangs but you know I will never believe that." I said and we did this weird stare down for half a minute, and I really noticed how vulnerable he looked, he must have never been questioned like this before. Then because the universe is cruel my mother came out the front door.

"Angelica? Who's this?" She asked putting on a fake smile.

"Nobody he was just leaving." I said in a lower tone and my mother held the front door open for us. But I just stared at Blaz who gazed down back at me almost exhausted.

"Don't be rude Angelica invite this handsome gentleman inside." She said and I sighed mentally screaming. This is not the time seriously!

"Would you like to come in?" I asked shaking my head side to side hoping he'll get the message however!... He smirked.

"I'd love to! You know this would be the best time to work on our homework. You know like we planned." He said then strode over to my mother. No like you planned. I followed on behind him and we stepped inside. "Mrs Shanley I'm Blaz a friend of your daughter." He said kissing my mother's hand and she raised an eyebrow at me while I just mentally stabbed myself.

"Blaz interesting name. Angelica's friends are always welcome here." Oh don't say that mum!

"Good to know." He said smiling at me so I rolled my eyes.

"Lets just get this assignment over with." I stated. This is going to be a long evening.

"Oh Angelica wait! We have other guests here too." She said straining to continue smiling.

"Really who?" I questioned nervously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ERROR By khxlix_03

Teen Fiction

1.3M 31.1K 50
Angel Rodriguez is the daughter of a very powerfull man named Robert Rodriguez. She has everything any girl ever wanted. But she also has a secret n...
377 11 7
Hell is deadly. Heaven is too marvelous. What's in between? War. Xander died, but not quite. God made him immortal to recreate what had happened in t...
251K 15.4K 61
𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 (𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄) Jade Grogan, the youngest millionaire in the city among his other two brothers, i...
119K 3.7K 51
Book One of the "Enemy" Series. "You don't hate me... and you hate yourself because of it." Half-angels and half-demons are genetically designed to d...