(Editing 2nd) Love on Tour (M...

By xKadeex99

Alyssa Conaway, a smart good girl, was best friends with the infamous quadruplets Jayden, Brandon, Derek, and... More

Prologue
1~Alyssa- First Day Back, Oh No!
2~Critical Judgment- Arrival
3~ Alyssa- Opportunity
4~ Critical Judgment- Hope Gone!
5~Alyssa- Options
6~ Critical Judgment- Hope Back!
7~ Critical Judgment- Run In
8~ Alyssa- Ideas1
9~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 1
10~ Alyssa- Dinner with Jerks
11~ Alyssa- Losing my Mind
12~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 2
13~ Alyssa- Getting to Close for Comfort
14~ Alyssa- Confusion
15~ Alyssa- Football Game
Songs for homecoming
16~ Alyssa- Dance Prep
17~ Critical Judgment- Last Chance at Happiness
18~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 1
19~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 2
20~ Alyssa- Homecoming Part 3
21~ Alyssa- Man in the Shadows Comes Out
22- Critical Judgment~ Explanation Part 1
23~ Alyssa- Did my Life get Better or Worse, I'll Never Know
24~ Alyssa- News Gets Around Fast
25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold
25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold Part 2
26~ Alyssa- Sweet Memories
27~ Alyssa- Rekindling the Broken Flames Part 1
27~ Alyssa -Rekindling the Broken Flames part 2
29~ Alyssa- Broken
30~ Critical Judgment- Ignorance
31~ Alyssa- Back to School Life
32~ Alyssa- A New Start
33~ Alyssa- The Good Life
34~ Alyssa- A Place Where I Belong
35~ Alyssa- Take This To Heart
36~ Critical Judgment- Fucked Up Situation
37~ Alyssa- The End of Prom Night
Playlist for Love on Tour

28- Critical Judgment~ Betrayed

13.1K 96 9
By xKadeex99

Sorry I didn't post yesterday like I said I would. I burned my finger on my right hand and it hurt very bad. I couldnt bend my finger or touch anything without it hurting really bad. But I took some advil and went to sleep and like every other time I get injuried I was fine the next morning. I never seem to get injuried, I am always better by the next morning no matter what I do, I have awesome healing powers =)

Also some peolpe are asking for a sequel, was never planning one writing one but if people want a sequel I do have a good idea for one. So let me know if you would like me to write a sequel? Here is what the sequel will be about: 'Rebel Love'

'Time has pasted since Alyssa and Jayden got married and started a family. All the old friends are still great friends and so are their kids. After Dani (Danielle) DeAvila gets sent away when her boyfriend turns up missing she returns back home two years later. Everything is back to normal, she hangs out with her friends and is sucked into a love trianle with her two best guys friends, Andy (Andrew) Walker and Hayden Martinez. But when she meets a new student, a rebel bad boy, she is sucked into getting to know him. He looks very familiar, like her old boyfriend. Would Dani fall for him or choose from her two guy friends?'

Let me know if I should qrite a sequel or not. Ok enough rambling, here is the next chapter so enjoy and

Comment!!

Vote!!

************

Not Edited!

28

~ Jayden~

(Please Read Author Note at top if you haven't read it! Thanks)

I stood and talked to my friends, Alyssa pushing closer to my side. After awhile I saw the figure of a guy standing by us and talking to Alyssa, she seemed a bit nervous to see this guy but they talked. I figured she would be fine for a bit so I left her side and walked over to the bathroom. When I returned to my friends Alyssa was gone, none of the guys knew where she went. I walked around for about half an hour, I looked upstairs, outside, and all over the dance floor. She was nowhere.

I walked over to the kitchen hoping she would be in here, this is the only place I didn't look in yet.  I should have never left her, now I am running around frantically looking for her. What if she was kidnapped? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I left her get taken.

Picking up my pace I saw Alyssa's back, she was sitting next to some guy talking. I let out a big breath of air I didn't realize I was holding. The guy she was sitting with was Nate, that was Sam's best friend and I guess you can call him my friend. Nate is a pretty cool guy but not when he gets drunk, when he is drunk he does the stupidest things.

They seemed to be having a good conversation, like they know each other or something. As I walked closer I saw Nate leaning closer to her, Alyssa had her head facing down. Nate pulled away and Alyssa looked up to meet his gaze, letting out a giggle.

Nate leaned in again but not to whisper in her ear, he kissed her. But what hurt most was that Alyssa didn't hit him for kissing her, instead she kissed him back. I felt my heart break all over again ad I started marching over to them. How could Alyssa just do that, I guess players never change.

I grabbed Nate's shoulder and yanked him back. He stood up and started at me angrily, I never even glanced at Alyssa to see her reaction. I pulled my fist back and sent it right into Nate's face. Alyssa let out a scream and blood started gushing out of Nate's nose, it was probably broken.

"What the hell man? What did I do to you?" Nate yelled, he sat up on his elbows and grabbed his nose.

"Why did I do that? You kissed my girlfriend you ass," I yelled in his face and went to punch him again but a soft, small hand grabbed mine.

"Jayden," her soft said, for the first time I looked up at her and saw tears brimming her eyes about to fall any moment now.

"No Alyssa, don't talk," I saw her face fall as I said that and I turned back to Nate.

"I'm sorry; I didn't know you were her boyfriend. She never told me," Nate held up his hands in surrender, Alyssa never told him we were dating? That hurt me even more, why wouldn't she say she had a boyfriend?

I got of Nate and started walking to the door. Alyssa ran after me and held onto my arm trying to stop me. When we got out to my car we got in and I drove off in silence. The only sounds were the car engine and the quiet sobs coming from Alyssa. She tried to hold my hand but I pulled it away and focused my attention on the road.

We pulled up to my house and I got out walking straight inside as Alyssa trailed behind. I sat on the couch and just looked at the blank TV. Slowly Alyssa walked in and sat next to me, we stayed completely silent. Alyssa tried grabbing my hand or touching me again but I shook her off. Never glancing at her I slowly spoke, "Why did you do it Alyssa, why kiss Nate and not tell him about us?"

"I'm so sorry Jayden-" she stated softly speaking but I cut her off.

"Answer the question, why?" I yelled and stood up. I saw her cringe away and look at the ground, "Look at me and answer the question." I spoke more softly. Slowly her head rose and I saw the clear trail of tears down her face, her make-up was now running down her face.

"I d-did tell him ab-bout us." She stuttered and started looked down again.

"Really 'cause he had no idea I was your boyfriend, unless I'm not." My voice rose the more I talked.

"You are Jayden." She yelled and stood up. "He knew I had a boyfriend, I told him I went to the party with my boyfriend."

"You just didn't care to tell him it was me, so anyone from that party could have been your boyfriend."

"I'm sorry," he whispered and started playing with her fingers.

"Why did you kiss him back?" she shrugged and the tears started again, "You don't know why you kissed him? That's bull shit Alyssa, you have to have a reason to kiss someone when you are dating someone. What did you know him?"

"Yes I did. Nate was my boyfriend before you, he was the only guy I ever dated since you left and he dumped me after graduation because he was leaving. This was the first time I saw him since then. I guess I just missed him," That stung. I ran my hands through my hair and looked away. "But I don't want to be with him, we are not together and never will be."

"That helps, you say you miss him but don't want to be with him. Make up you mind girl, yes you want to or no you don't." I yelled and stopped pacing to look at her. She was shaking with silent sobs as she thought about it.

I sighed loudly and started off to the door with my keys. "Jayden don't leave, I'm sorry. I don't want him, I want you." She yelled and ran after me. I jumped in my car and started it. Before I drove off I heard her yell, "Jayden please I love you."

I almost stopped and drove back but I didn't. I kept on driving, for all I know she is lying. She was a total player at school, and the saying is 'once a player always a player'. She is using me for all I know for my money; I won't let her hurt me.

I pulled up outside one of my best friend's house and parked the car.  I ran up the steps of his house and knocked, no one answered but on the third knocked the door creaked open. "Dude what are you doing here at two in the morning?" his voice was laced with tiredness and he yawned.

"Sorry Sean I just had to leave, can I stay here?"

"I thought you were with your girl?" Sean opened the door and let me in. I walked tot he living room and sat down.

"Yeah she is here but we just had a fight and I really couldn't stay with her." I rested my head on my hands and sighed. Sean walked over and took a seat next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"What happened Jay?"

"I caught her kissing another guy and it turns out that the other guy is her ex. When she said she missed him I asked who she wants. She sat there and thought about it, so I left."

"Harsh man well sure I guess you can take the guest bed room." I nodded and Sean stood up walking back up the stairs to go back to bed. I jut sat on the couch, in the dark.

I don't know what I'm going to do about Alyssa but right now I should just go to bed and then think bout what I will do with her. We go back home tomorrow and then there is school the next day, I guess only time will tell if we stay together.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NOTE: Sorry it's short!! I am going to post another chapter because I am behind, so another chapter will be posted probably tonight! =D

Please comment and vote!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 159 29
Alyssa goes on vaction with her best friends (including her boyfriend) to the place that she call her paradise on earth. Her grandparents used to liv...
574 11 25
Jakes POV: "Leah calm down..." I said as I stepped back in fear. "You...stepped...on...my...shoes..." I heard her say softly before she took a deep b...
9.1K 368 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...