11~ Alyssa- Losing my Mind

I'm sad, i went down on the What's Hot List :(  Well i am going to try and post this week but i have a paper due so i have to work on that but i will try to post this week! =D 

*************************

11

Alyssa

       Around midnight i heard the faint sound of beeping, i sat up groggily rubbing my hands over my eyes. I yawned and after my eyes adjusted to the darkness i saw the screen of my phone blinking, 1 New Message.  I grabbed my phone thinking it was Alex and i had to talk to him, but when i unlocked my phone i saw a number i never saw.

'Hey did u like the bracelet?' the unknown number asked. How did they know unless they are the one that gave it to me? I quickly sent a reply.

'Um ya who is dis?'

'I wud tell but it a secret.' Ugh this person was making me mad.

'Ugh just tell me!' they didn't reply back for the longest time, after five minutes there was the chime of a new message.

'Ok hw bout we make a deal?'

'Wat kind of deal?'

'I will tell you my name if you tell me your real feelings bout Jayden DeAvila. Do we hav a deal Alyssa?' i sat there staring at my phone, tell this person i don't know about how i feel about Jayden? Well i wanted to know so it not like i will ever see this person or that it will ever get out.

I let out a sigh before replying, 'fine deal.'

'Great but u first.'

'No.'

'Yes how do i knw tht u will go through wit it if i just tell u.'

'How do i knw i can trust u?'

'U can trust me Alyssa, just tell me how do u really feel bout Jayden?' i hesitated a minute before caving and telling this stranger how i really felt.

'Fine, i like jayden. Ok tht a lie i don't like him, i luv hm. We were best friends and i was going to tell him but i chickened out ok. He left and we nvr talked again, he broke my heart so i am trying to get over him. But i cant it is hard. Now who is this?'

The guy never texted back after that, i sighed angrily and slammed my phone down on my night stand, i knew i couldn't trust him. I rolled over and forced my self to sleep.

***

            When i woke up the next morning i crawled out of bed and walked to the bathroom taking a shower. After i hopped out and dressed in light blue ripped skinny jeans and a loose fitting black shirt that hung down my right shoulder. Across the front of my shirt it read, ' For Sale: One heart. Horrible condition. Will take anything for it.  Please (and then there is a faded grey broken heart). Just cut it out of my chest and end this suffering'.

I slipped on my bracelet and necklace running downstairs. Kyle was up and buttering my toast, i walked up and kissed his forehead pushing him to the table, "thanks Kyle but i got it you go eat." He smiled brightly and ran off to eat his cereal.

After breakfast i ran up to my room and grabbed my bag and phone, there was 1 New Message. I clicked the message and it was from the unknown number, 'my name is Sam, remember me ;)'. I almost dropped the phone. The guy that got me the bracelet was Sam, Alex's older brother.

***

            When I arrived to school I walked in and froze, everyone looked so stupid. People were wearing their wacky stuff, i saw Stacey, head bitch, even dressing up for it, she had on black tights with jean capris over and red shorts over the capris. She was wearing a white short sleeve shirt with a pink tank top over, a purple cami over that and her white and pink polka dot bikini top over that. Stacey was wearing different socks, one green short one and the other a long knee high orange. On the foot with the orange sock she had on a yellow flip flop and on her other foot she had on a black tennis shoe.

Wow people went all out for this, it was stupid. The only kids not doing it were mostly guys, the shy kids, the emos, some teachers, and then there were the kids who found it stupid like me.

I went to my locker and threw my books in. I felt a presence near me and i quickly looked around my locker door, there were the boys. Jayden was smiling brightly along with Brandon, Derek was chatting with a girl down the hall and Seth was texting away.

"Hey Alyssa," Brandon chirped.

"Hey Brandon," it was awkward having the guys here and talking to me, "Jayden."

"Alyssa," Jayden said quietly, what did i do to him?

"Are you ok?" i asked, Jayden lifted his head up and looked at me. I felt his gaze burn my inside, he looked a bit sad but happiness was hidden in his eyes.

"Yeah i guess," he looked back down but then a smirk took his face and he stared at me again. "You what pisses me off?"

"Assholes that beat girls and animals, that take forever when they don't need anything and-" i was cut off my Jayden placing a hand over my mouth. He smiled and removed his hand waving Brandon off; he casually leaned up against the locker.

"Well yes but no what i am getting at is, what really get me mad is when they are two people. This girl likes this guy and the feeling is mutual but they do nothing about it."

"Yeah that is stupid but why are you telling me this, kind of random." I smiled and turned to my locker, Jayden stood there quietly watching me. I snuck a quick glance his way to see him smirking. He got off the locker and shut my locker door on me, "what the hell Jay!"

"What," his smirk grew and as i reach out to open my locker again he stood in my way.

"Move," i ordered placing my hands on my hips. He continued smirking at me; the blood was rushing to my face in anger. I brought my hand up to push him away but he caught it and turned me around. My back pushed up against the back of the locker and my hand placed securely to my side.

Jayden slowly leaned forward; i felt his breath blow across my neck as he whispered in my ear, "Just go with it." I gulped and closed my eyes, i needed time to think. Sure i like Jayden but after everything i don't know if I like this. Before i could protest and push Jayden away i felt a light warm pressure on my lips.

I flung my eyes open to see Jayden kissing me; i closed them back up and brought my hands up to his chest. As i got ready to push him back his hand snaked around my waist pulling me closer into his body. I liked the warmth his body gave me but this was wrong, right?

After a small debate in my head about this being wrong i gave up and kissed him back. I wrapped my hands around his neck and weaved my fingers through his silky black hair. I pulled him impossibly closer to me; I heard a moan escape from Jayden's mouth. I smirked and felt Jayden suck lightly on my bottom lip. As i gasped Jayden stuck his tongue in my mouth. Taken aback at first i froze but soon started kissing him back with just as much passion.

Jayden pulled back suddenly and then ran of down the hall, when he reached the end he turned with a smile and yelled, "I got to get to class and so do you. Hope to continue later babe." He winked and was off down the hall.

What the hell just happened, i am losing focus. I am meant to be getting him back so tonight i will follow up on the plan. I grabbed my bag and ran down the hall to English.

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NOTE: Hey guys, yes short but it was a quick chapter for you guys. I have a paper to write and this is the best i got so sorry. I hope you like it, i want comments and votes in order to uplaod as soon as possible. I can try my hardest to uplaod on thursday if i get at least 40-45 comments and votes, thanks!! =D