25~ Alyssa- Sweet Break from the Cold

hey guys, I hope you enjoy this chapter, it may be pretty boring. Nothing special will happen, but it is short. I'm sorry but it's all I got to type out before my 3 year old cousin came over and now I have to watch him. Well enjoy and let me know what you think!!

**********************

Not Edited!!

25

Alyssa

I have to say sitting on an airplane for hours was not fun! I was bored out of my mind, and I was thankful that Jayden let me remove the blind fold when we boarded the plane. But the sight of people staring at us like we were crazy wasn't that good. But I don't blame them for staring at us weirdly, I was blind folded. Of course Jayden had us put on first class, were the seats were awesomely soft and the food was better.

And the people around us got annoying with the stares because luck wasn't on our side and there were teens in this area of the plane. The started mouths open and eyes bugging out. I even saw some girls with drool hanging out of their mouths, talk about attractive. The girls flashed their cameras at us and whispered excitedly on their phones to their friends about being on the same plane as jayden DeAvila of Perfect Chemistry.

But of course the girls hated me; I was the one sitting next to him so they sent glares at me. An evil plan crossed my mind, this is going to be fun I thought laughing evilly in my head. I sent the girls in front of us an oh so 'nice' smirk and tapped Jayden on his shoulder. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked down at me, smiling sweetly at him he sighed and sat up removing one ear piece.

"Hey what's up?" he asked in a low husky tone. Smiling I reached up and placed my pointer finger in the middle of his broad chest, slowly bringing it down his body as I spoke.

"Oh nothing really, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Ok what's up, why are you acting like this?" Jayden grabbed my hand as my finger hooked into the top of his jeans; he turned to face me and removed the other ear piece.

I leaned up and rested my chest against his, bringing my lips up to his ear and whispered, "Acting like what Jay? All I want is your attention, you're ignoring me." I whined and pulled away as Jayden let out a sigh. He wrapped his big arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his embrace.

"Oh come on now, I'm sorry I won't ignore you baby."  I smiled and snuggled into his chest, a few of the girls were looking even madder at me but it still wasn't enough I needed to take it up a notch. I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes as he looked down at me, "What do you want now Aly?" he whispered, his minty breath blew across my face making me want him more.

"I want you," I whispered back seductively but loud enough for the girls that were paying attention to hear. Jayden looked taken aback a bit but recovered with a smirk which I returned.

"Oh I like the sound of that."  Smiling brightly I leaned up and brushed my lips lightly over his in a teasing manor. Jayden let out a groan before bringing his hand up, tangling his fingers in my hair and pulling me forward, deepening the kiss. I heard the girls gasp, smirking I took it a little further and ran my tongue along his bottom lip making him moan.

I brought my hands up and wrapped them around his neck pulling his head lower and opening my mouth up to him. He thrust his tongue into my mouth making me moan this time. He smirked and pulled away trailing light kisses down my neck. Breathing lightly I looked over at the girls and smirked giving them the middle finger and closing my eyes as they gasped.  Jayden pulled away and gave me one last light kiss to my lips before looking down into my eyes lovingly.

"Ok enough we are in public, we can do that later." He tried to sound stern but I heard the playfulness in his tone making me smile and nod at him. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes taking a nicely needed nap. I dreamt of Jay and I on a perfect looking beach having the time of our lives splashing in the clear blue water and laying out in the sun in each others arms.

But the perfect dream was interrupted when someone started shaking me. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked up at Jayden's smiling face, "What is it, you ruined my perfect dream?"

"Oh sorry but we are almost there. Here listen to this music so you don't hear anything." Jayden handed me my iPod and as i grabbed it I saw the blind fold.

"Oh come on really the blind fold again." I whined stomping my foot like a little kid.

"Yes, oh come on Alyssa please. I want this to be a surprise and it won't be if you don't cooperate." Jayden whined back giving me the pouty face. Now that wasn't fair, he knows I can't resist the pouty face. Sighing I gave in nodding, a smile lit up his face as he handed me my iPod and the blind fold.  Grudgingly I took them and slipped the blind fold over my eyes enveloping me in darkness, finally I can get more sleep. I put my ear pieces in and blasted songs from my favorite band, Bullet for my Valentine and D.R.U.G.S. 

Falling asleep almost instantly I went back to dreaming about Jayden. But not even ten minutes later I was awoken again, groaned madly I sat up and peeled the blind fold up to glare at Jay. He reached over and pulled one of the ear pieces out, "Sorry to weak you babe but we are here so you can keep the blind fold on your head till I motion for you to put it back on. Keep blasting your music so you can't hear where we are." Jayden smiled sweetly and put the ear piece back in my ear.

I groaned and stood up putting my IPod into my pocket and walking off the plane, Jayden holding my hand tightly. As we weaved through the crowd Jayden stood behind me, his hands were placed on my stomach holding me against his chest. My music played loudly into my ears but as we approached the front entrance of the airport Jayden had me put the blind fold on.

Slipping it on Jayden pushed open the front doors and I was greeted with a warm breeze and the smell of the sea. Feeling excited Jay continued to lead me forward until he stopped and I heard the sound of a car. I pulled out the plug for my head phone so it looked like I was listening to music even though I wasn't.

"Hey Jay what's up man, Is this the girl?" I heard a male voice say, he sounded pretty close. Jayden soft chuckle drift to my ears making me smile slightly.

"Yeah this is her, ok now I want you to watch her and make sure she doesn't peek. I'm going to get our bags." I heard Jayden walk off and i started to feel a little nervous and panicky. How could jay leave me with some guy, what if he rapes me? Or kills me? Or kidnaps me? How could Jay be so stupid? My breathing started to pick up, but wait why would Jay leave me with a stranger, he must know this guy? Right?

Before I knew it I heard jayden talking again to the guy, "Alright thanks man, she was good?" the trunk was slammed shut before I heard the driver side door open.

"Yeah she never made a sound; i would think she wasn't even real if she wasn't breathing." The guys shared a laugh and said there goodbyes before Jayden started the car. I felt a light tap on my shoulder, turning my head to look in jay's direction he pulled and ear bud out.

"You can take you head phones out now but the blind fold stays on." Nodding begrudgingly I pulled my head phones out and rested my head against eh back of the seat.

"How much longer Jay," I whined and faced him.

"Not much, we are almost there." He replied with a chuckle before we fell into silence. But not much longer I heard the sound of gravel crunching and I sat up earning a laugh out of Jayden. "As you heard we are here now but keep the blind fold on."

"I will kill you Jay; I don't like the blind fold." I said in a stern tone, glaring through the darkness at him even though he couldn't see my glare.

"Ok calm down girly I'll let you know when you can take the blind fold off, it won't be long." The engine shut off and I heard Jayden get out of the car walk over to my side. Opening my door he reached in and grabbed my hand helping me out. Stumbling a bit he steadied me and we walked forward stopping a few feet away. "Ok now you can take off the blind fold."

"Thank god," in a rush I ripped off the blind fold and gasped.