31~ Alyssa- Back to School Life

Not Edited!

31

Alyssa

That night I spent the whole time with Kyle. We watched TV and ate pizza, talking forever about what he and Jayden's mom did. He asked questions about my trip and I told him pretty much everything except about the fight and about Nate. Kyle liked Nate and was very sad when he found out that we broke up.  Sure Nate was a great guy but I am with Jayden now and am very happy with him. I would never leave Jay for Nate.

Tomorrow is going to be vey awkward now with being in the same group as him, maybe I'll just hang out with my friends tomorrow and avoid Jayden? Yes that sounds ok; I will ignore Jayden until he is ok to talk about everything.

After it was already nine o'clock I put Kyle to bed and sat up in my room watching a show. Jayden hasn't texted me or anything. I lay down and curled up in a ball before slowly falling asleep, dreaming of Jayden.

***

My alarm clock went off at the usual time, six-thirty. I climbed out of bed and went to go make Kyle some breakfast. When he walked down about half an hour later we ate in silence and I went upstairs to get ready.

I put on a pair on black skinny jeans and a dark purple tank top with my black DC skater shoes, black heart the necklace, and charm bracelet. I wore less make-up than usual and packed my school bag before running down stairs and getting Kyle in the car.

I dropped him off and headed to school but before I went to school I picked up a coffee at Starbucks. By now second period was over, I parked in my usual spot and went into the school. People stood in their groups talking and getting ready for third period to start.

I walked over to my locker and kept a look out for Jayden. I was trying really hard to not run into him. I haven't seen the guys either, but life wasn't all that fair was it? As I approached my locker I saw all the guys standing around it, including Jayden.

I was about to just turn and walk to my third hour and forget going to my locker but I needed my stuff, so I took a deep breath and walked over. The guys still never noticed me walking over, they were engrossed in a conversation which involved Derek and Brandon to be smacking each other. I stopped in front of them, placed my hands on my hips and raised my eyebrows at them.

They all stopped talking and looked at me. With in seconds I was brought into a huge hug. "Ok Brandon you can let me go, I like to breath." He laughed and released me.

"Well sorry I just haven't seen you. This idiot stole you away for a week." Brandon hitched a thumbed in Jayden's direction.

"Ok well I would like to get to my locker now, so move." I ordered and pushed the guys away so I could open my locker. I know I wasn't being so nice but I was in a cranky mood.

"Whoa someone isn't in a good mood," Brandon whisper yelled to whoever was standing next to him.  I threw things into my locker and grabbed my stuff for third period.  "Are you ok Alyssa, you seem vey moody and mad?"

"I didn't have such a great night last night ok," I snapped and turned back to my locker. I slammed it shut and turned around to come face to face with Jayden. But what surprised me was when Jayden put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me into his side.

I frozen still, what was going on? Did I miss something? Jayden was not talking to me at all for pretty much two days and now he is putting his arm around me. I'm going insane and this is all a dream, right?

"Calm down babe," Jayden whispered in my ear. I stood there not moving; he had the nerve to call my babe. I will kill him. "Look at me please." I cast my gaze reluctantly up at him. He had a smile on his face; does he remember what happened in the last two days?

Jayden then made everything even more confusing; he leaned over and placed a soft kiss on my lips. I couldn't resist and kissed him back. He pulled away all too soon and smiled down at me.

"Ok well we are going to get to class." Derek said already walking off.

"Yeah we aren't in the mood to lose our breakfast watching you two," Brandon retorted and turned to go and catch up with the others. Jayden kissed my head and I snapped out of my confused state. I removed Jayden's arm from around me and stood in front of him with a scowl on my face.

"What's wrong?" he asked reaching out for me. I dodged his hand and he pulled back looking sad.

"What's wrong?" I restated his question with anger. "Well let's think, you ignore me for two days and now you act like nothing ever happened." I yelled and slapped his chest. "That's not how things work Jayden."

"I'm sorry but I don't know what to say ok. I am no good at talking to girls about feelings."

"So you will rather act like nothing happened?" He nodded and looked down. "Wow Jayden I never thought you could be so pathetic. Why not just try and talk to me."

"I didn't know what to say to you."

"You don't, well tell me right now what you are thinking about. What are your thoughts about us?" I lifted his head up so he was looking at me.

"I am sorry Alyssa, for how I acted towards you. I should have listened to you and I was being stupid for leaving you. But I really don't want to lose you again. I know that for a fact." Jayden grabbed my hand and placed a light kiss to my knuckles and pulled me into his chest.

"Really?"

"Yes really, I don't care about what happened anymore. I just want to forget and be with you. You know if you still want to be with me?"

"Yes Jay I want to be with you, I meant everything I said that night before you left."

"Even the part where you said you love me?" he whispered and I stiffened, I forgot I said that. I nodded and pulled back to look at his face, his perfect face.

"Yes Jayden I meant that one hundred percent." A goofy grin formed on his face and he pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Good," he grabbed my face and kissed my hard and desperately on my mouth. When he pulled back we were breathless and he whispered, "Because I love you too." He hugged me again tightly.

"Jayden we should get to class, we are already late." I pulled away and held his hand. He nodded and pulled us forward toward the class room. At that very moment I got an idea, I wanted to be with Jayden and so I would be closer to him.

I stopped walking and Jayden turned to look at me, "Alyssa what's wrong?"

"Nothing but go to class, I need to use the bathroom. I will see you later."

"Ok," Jayden gave me a soft kiss on my cheek before walking off to class. I turned on my heel and headed to the front of the school. Looking back and forth making sure the hallway was empty I walked out the front doors and to my car.

When I got in my car I pulled out my phone, "Hello." He mans voice answered on the other line.

"Hey so I was thinking, can we meet up and talk about this?"

"Awesome Alyssa, see you soon." And with that we hung up.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NOTE: Sorry it's short but thanks for reading!!! =D

Ok so in order for a next post I would like at least 85-100 Votes and at least 45-50 Comments for the next chapter!!