9~ Alyssa- Pay Back Part 1

Hey guys so here is Chapter 9. i want to say a thanks to Lollipop32997!! =D me and her have i guess teamed up and this chapter came from her help!!!!  Pretty much every prank came from her brilliant mind, i on the other hand love pranking but can never think of anything :( So i might use her mind for this stuff. hope you enjoy this chapter and let me now what you think!! =D

************************

9

Alyssa

"Please, please, please Alex." I whined. Alex and I sat in the booth over looking out into the street in Jay's Finest. Kyle was at the counter withVictoriaeating his ice cream whileVictoriatold him stories of her son, Jayden and I when we were kids.

"No A I'm not going to pretend to date you so you can see how Jayden reacts, no I'm sorry."

"But Alex, why not," I whined grabbing his hand and giving his my pouty face.

"Because Alyssa it will be awkward."

"How," I exclaimed.

"Alyssa we are best friends and it will be weird kissing you." Alex said sternly looking back out the window as the people passed.

"But you have kissed me before, and we've done other stuff, if you know what I mean." 

"I know but first of all you asked me, and second, yes I kissed you but we were both wasted." Alex had a smirk on his face as he looked at me; my guess was he remembered the night we had sex. But he only slept with me as a friend; I didn't want my first time to be with a stranger at a party so Alex helped me out.

"Fine then, don't help me. I bet Jake will."

"Jake? No A, Jake will take it the wrong way." Alex pleaded.

"Well you won't and besides don't you owe me?" I turned giving Alex an evil smirk.

"Owe you for what?"

"Um, last time I check I helped you with getting that stalker girl off your back when you had the one night stand with her."

"Oh that," Alex said sheepishly as he turned away from me.

"Yes that, so you owe me and therefore you're helping me get back at Jayden." I smiled triumphantly and looked down at my watch, it was six o'clock. "I got to get Kyle home, see you tomorrow 'boyfriend.'" I put quotes around the word 'boyfriend' as I laughed and got up; walking over to Kyle.

"Thanks for watching him Victoria, come one Kyle it's time to get home and do homework." I stole a glance over to Alex as he left but not before throwing me a playful smile.

"Homework, no I don't want to do homework." Kyle yelled.

"Kyle if you don't do your homework you will get in trouble and then I will get in trouble. And I if get in trouble than you can say bye, bye to ice cream." I took his hand as he jumped off the stool.

"No bye, bye to ice cream. Ok fine, I'll do my homework." He whined. I took out my wallet and pulled out the money to pay, but Victoria waved it off.

"No need to pay Alyssa, you and Kyle are family. You need to spend that money on more important things." She smiled brightly at me which I returned.

 "ThanksVictoria, have a great day." I waved goodbye as Kyle dragged me to the door. We ran to the car as rain pelted down on us. I unlocked the doors and Kyle jumped in the car and buckled up.

 But as I got in the driver seat and started the car Victoria ran out waving her arms in the air shouting, "wait Alyssa!" I stepped out of the car and ran to meet up withVictoria, "I forgot to give you this."