24~ Alyssa- News Gets Around Fast

24

Alyssa

Not Edited!!!!

"Bye Kyle have a good day at school." I called out as Kyle jumped out of my car and ran up the steps of Oscar's house, to Oscar. Smiling brightly I drove away and to school where my day will begin. As I drove to school the events of the last few days flashed thought my mind. The football game, the dance, the charms and finding out jayden was the one giving me the stuff. Then having Jayden ask me to be his girlfriend, I didn't know what to tell him but I know school is going to be weird now, especially with Brandon, Derek, and Seth.

Pulling up in my parking spot I got out and walked to the front entrance, all eyes on me. My stomach clenched with nervousness, it was weird having everyone staring at me. Silently I walked up the steps of the school and through the doors. The inside of the school was just the same with people staring at me, most of the girls glaring and the guys looking a bit sad slash admire. Now I'm really confused, as i approached my locker i saw the quadruplets sating around my lockers talking.

"ALY!" Brandon shrieked and ran at me, tackling me in a hug. After he pulled away I dragged into another bone crushing hug from Derek before being tossed over to Seth for a gentler hug. And lastly was Jay, standing looking super hot in front of me in black skinny jeans, a tight black shirt with the words printed in white 'Never give In', the name of a song from Black Veil Brides our favorite band. 

His hair was a complete mess on top his head, looking like he just woke up. A smirk was plastered on his face, with his arms open for me leaning against my locker. I shook my head and smiled at him walking forward into his embrace. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his chest, my arms going around his waist.

He placed a kiss to my head before pulling away slightly and bringing my chin up to press his lips softly over mine. Kissing him back I ran my tongue over his bottom lip. Jay quickly changed the position so I was pushed up against the locker by his body.

"Ok Jay calm down a bit and get a room." Brandon teased and clamped a hand on Jayden's shoulder. I felt jayden pull away and glared at Brandon, I was breathing heavily catching my breath after that intense make out session. When where I was dawned in I pushed Jayden back and turned to open my locker feeling my cheeks heat up.

I was just making out with Jayden in the middle of the school hallway! What was I thinking? Just on Saturday jayden asked me to be his girlfriend, which I accepted after about ten minutes of thinking, and now I am already being public. I snuck a look behind me at the guys, Brandon and Derek had smirks plastered on their faces while Seth and Jayden had confused expressions.

After finishing up at my locker I slammed it shut and turned fully to face the guys, "Guys can you all leave?" Jayden asked, his face held no emotion. The guys nodded and walked off to their lockers but i knew they were going to stick around to see what happens. I glanced down at the ground like it was so cool; I could feel Jayden, along with everyone else's eyes on me. 

Slowly I looked up to notice Jay looking intensely at me, his left hand resting in the locker. "What's going on Alyssa?" he took a deep breath but before I could answer him he continued talking, "What do you not want to be my girlfriend or something?"

"No Jay it isn't that," I quickly blurted out. He turned his attention back to me. "I do, I want to be your girlfriend."

"Than why are you acting weird around me, like you don't want me by you?" I could hear the hurt in his voice making my heart break. I reached out taking Jayden's hand in mine and pulling him closer. Wrapping my arms around his waist I rested my head in his hard chest.